studboy17

Looking for Men to Breed my Boy - Cape Town - South Africa

Looking to send my submissive boy to be used and loaded up by a stranger.

Hairy / Older guys get preference, but all requests considered... straight, bi, married men, couples etc. I am gradually training him to become a complete cumdump.

Let me send my whore in training son to your home, office, hotel room, a safe public place etc. He'll be instructed to completely submit to you and let you use his holes until you are ready to shoot.

I want him to come back home to me with a stranger's raw wet load inside his tight hole. His complete submission to me is a huge turn on and fucking his hot cum-filled pussy feels amazing.

We are based in the Table View area but he can travel to meet you.

Give me a shout  on BBRT if this kind of agreement interests you. 

BBRT 5a49abcd-a3db-4224-8aa3-16ba614a4247.jpg.ab745406988e55bdeab2f7162406e1a6.jpgProfile: BreedmyBF

my.BarebackRT.com/BreedMyBF

Main Profile:

I'm looking for horny mature tops interested in fucking and loading up my submissive boyfriend. Been training him for a while now, but he had only taken me raw up until now.. Now I want to arrange for him to submit to other men for my pleasure, ideally coming back to me with a nice warm load of sperm inside him. 

I will not be directly involved in this arrangement, we'll agree on a time and place and I will send him to you. Any men welcome, straight, bi, married. Older men get preference. Let me know if interested in such an arrangement or if you have any questions.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PozAnonCumslut
      Total cumdump here looking to get piggy in Tampa the weekend of April 23 to April 25. I will be posting the hotel and room when I am there. Looking to be a cummy mess by Sunday. Anon is hot! Ill be bent over and ready to go. Come in, unload and leave (or go for round 2 or 3 or 7). My record is 7 loads in 1 hour, lets beat that! Very open minded and dnd friendly! Come at me with what ya got! NO LOAD REFUSED. Ill be hooded so I dont see you. Feel free to record.

• By LoadMyHoleOAK
      Newly vaccinated I was on a trip to Massachusetts to see my family after a year and a half. This time I decided to get a hotel room to explore while I was there. It’s always a challenge to find the time to be a cumdump while visiting family and friends.

One night I was able to carve out the opportunity to set up times to meet with 2 tops from BBRT. Both tops were eager to eat ass and unload. When I had asked the second top if he would be OK with used hole, he told me he’d eat anything out.
      Top number one arrived to find me in a darkened room with my ass up. He immediately started using his tongue to probe and rim... nibbling the soft pink flesh of my hole. After about 15 minutes, he lined up his rod and started to push into me. I hadn’t realized I had gotten so tight over the past year due to lack of use. I relaxed as best I could and he was able to stretch me open to shove in. Thank God for lube. I remained tight the entire time and he didn’t last too long. With a groan,  he ejaculated into me and then collapsed on me; his sweat dripping onto my back.
      Top number two spent a good hour slurping  the load out of me and using his tongue, fingers and thumb to titillate my hole. I was moaning like a bitch in heat the whole time. His 7 inches was rockhard the entire time.  When he was ready, he flipped me over on my back and thrust in with my legs over his shoulders. Despite the previous fuck my hole still needed to stretch to accommodate his girth. The top that has been so sweet and tender while  tonguing me turned aggressive and shoved in hard. He began fucking like a jackhammer and then pushed me on my  side directing me to stretch my ass cheeks so he could go in deeper. He grabbed a handful of my hair yanking my head back thrusting harder and faster till his load spurted deep into me.
      He left me that night with come dripping out of my ass and when I returned home I ordered a set of anal plugs so I can stretch my hole back into shape!

• By BrumBttm82
      Last summer, when the first UK lockdown eased I was desperate to get out of the city for a few days so booked myself a pitch on a campsite. I got there late evening so pretty much just threw my tent up, ate and went to bed. The next day I got up early and took myself for a long walk. It was so lovely to be out in the countryside, particularly as it was a hot day and there were loads of cute guys with their tops off also out for a hike. I got back to the campsite at about 6pm and was really sweaty from a day of walking so I decided to go for a shower. The campsite has a shower block with a big gang shower for the men that would probably normally have enough showerheads for 10 guys. But due to Covid restrictions we were only alowed in 2 at a time. I waited my turn and when I finally got in there there was one guy already lathered up in the shower. I stripped down and took a shower as far from him as possible so we didn't break the rules. He was in his mid 30s, chunky but strong looking and hairy all over. I started soaping up and as I turned round to rinse off, I noticed he was staring at me with a big grin on his face and his fat hard cock in his hand, stroking it slowly. I got hard immediately! I gave him a little show and bent over to show him my hole so he could be sure what I wanted. There was a long queue outside so he asked which tent was mine and if he could come by later, when it was dark. I wasn't going to say no to him, I really wanted his big dick in me! We both dried off and went back to our tents. As I walked back to mine I noticed he went back to a group of tents with 4 or 5 other guys standing around them. I stoop outside my tent for a couple of minutes so he could be sure which one was mine and then made a quick bite to eat.
      After dinner I got inside my one man tent and read for a while. It was a warm night so I lay ontopof my sleeping bag in my briefs. It got dark around 10pm and I was reading by my head lamp for another hour before I heard footsteps outside my tent and the zip starting to move. He quickly moved inside and I turned the headlamp off to avoid giving the campsite an x-rated shadow puppet show! Before the light went out I saw he was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He whispered that I had a hot arse and he couldn't wait to fuck it. I got on all 4s and pulled my briefs down and he took no time grabbing my hips and shoving his face between my cheeks. His stubble felt great against them and his tongue was lapping at my hole. He kep stopping to spit on it and then worked it inside me with his tongue. It felt amazing! I was reaching back to pull my cheeks apart so he could get deeper inside me and he reached round and started to wank me off with my own precum as lube.
      After a while he stopped rimming me and I could hear him taking his clothes off. It was really dark by now so I couldn't see much. He told me to lay on my side and he lay behind me, spooning me. His cock was rock hard and rubbing between my arse cheeks as he rubbed his hairy body against my back and felt me all over. He asked if I was ok with bareback and I told him I wouldn't do it any other way. Then he lined himself up against my hole and pushed inside me. I was well lubed from the rimming and so desperate to have him in my that my hole put up no resistance. His dick was beer can thick and felt amazing in my hole. He fucked me really slow and deep for a while, pulling my head round so he could kiss me really deep and wet, with loads of tongue. Eventually he started to speed up and his breath got really heavy. He whispered that he was going to breed me deep and the rammed inside me, making me yelp! He convulsed for what felt like five minutes as he emptied his balls inside me. He kept holding me really close and didn't pull out. He stayed hard and asked if he could go again. I begged him to breed me again! This time he had me on my back and came again pretty quickly. He the played with my loose, cummy hole for a while with his fingers and kissed and me wanked me until I came. We fell asleep together, all cuddled up on top of my sleeping bag.
      When I woke up in the morning I was alone, still totally naked, with cum dried onto my arse and the tops of my legs. I reached round and fingered myself until the remains of his cum started to drip out of me. I collected as much as could and licked it all up off my fingers.
      Once I'd had breakfast, I went off for another walk. I hadn't had a shower do must have stunk of sweat and cum! I had to walk past his camp on my way out of the campsite and he was sat with his mates eating breakfast. They all gave me a round of applause and whooped as I went past, so he must have told them....I loved it!!
    • By yngslutpupp
      Total bottom here in Orlando looking to host a sadistic top for a long rough fuck session. I love being used and abused hard while taking a nice cock and I'm open to most things usually the kinkier/rougher the better. 
      Please hit me up if you're interested would love to get together today but future sessions are also cool.

• By Loadluver310
      Gonna be visiting Vegas for a couple of days. Will be there on Tuesday. Looking to try being a cumdump on Wednesday night. Can't host at my room, however I can travel. 
      Kik: BD3288

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.