Black Party 2015

Guest EDGYfantasy

Guest EDGYfantasy

I always heard stories of The Black Party, I'm finally making the time and effort to go this year but I'd like the feedback from users that already been there and tell me how good it is, is there sex in public, do people migrate somewhere else after, any details will be appreciated it.

Edited by EDGYfantasy

I was at the 2013-14 Black Party. At the party there are people fucking & sucking in the back areas. It was help at the Rose Land ball room but they won't be using that place again. It's a long night and lots of fun. There are some private parties but some are by invite only that are held a few days before. There are some videos of the dance floor on YouTube that will give you some idea. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

The Black Party is great, lots of hot men of all types and pretty much everyone is there to play. I've been fucked on the dance floor a couple of times, and always in the back room areas, too. Lots of making out, fondling and sucking on the dance floor. The dance floor fucks were among my hottest experiences ever. The first time it was in a very crowded part of the dance floor and we were trying to be discreet, but some guys noticed. The other time it was a less crowded spot and everyone could see me get getting hammered.

Plan on a long night, at least 5 hours. Lines can be a pain, especially since there will be a new venue this year, so arrive early, around midnight.

I can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...