The Jordan Affair

Part 1:

“So… fancy a fuck?”

I almost dropped my scotch on myself. “Excuse me…?”

The young man sitting next to me at the hotel bar gave me a little smile. It was a gorgeous smile and he knew it. The long bangs of his black hair partially covered his green eyes. “Why sit alone in a hotel bar? I can think of better ways to spend an evening.”

Perhaps I’m getting ahead of myself. Let me back up a bit.

I travel a lot for work and this trip had taken me to Birmingham, England, which is only about 70 miles south of Manchester, where my husband and I live, but as there are very few straight roads in England, it is almost an 85 mile drive, which, in bad traffic on the M6, can result in a two or three hour drive.  So I was staying in a hotel in the city centre, (downtown to my American friends), of Birmingham for a couple nights.  I had dropped my jacket off in the room but hadn’t even taken off my tie before heading to the hotel bar.

The bar was fairly empty and the staff were busy playing on their cell phones when they weren’t getting a drink for someone.  I had already downed a couple scotches in maybe 40 minutes when the young man had sat next to me, introduced himself as Jordan, and struck up a conversation.  He wasn’t quite a twink… he was masculine with a firm body suggesting he spent a generous amount of time working out… but he was young.  I guessed 22 maybe 24, (roughly half of my 42 years), and dressed smart but casual in an untucked black button up shirt and black jeans.

I do work out and keep myself fit.  My blonde hair, kept short to project a conservative image at work, and blue eyes are clear indications of my family’s Nordic background although we’ve lived in the UK for generations.  I guess I look good for my age.  I could probably pass for 38 or so (yeah, I moisturize <lol>) but I’m definitely not used to younger guys coming up to me in bars.

I told him my name, Eric, but I didn’t think much of it.  Just another guy in a hotel bar passing the time.  But as we chatted, Jordan slowly moved closer until his leg was against mine.

I’m married… happily so.  Well, more or less happily. I mean… you know… I love my husband.  Brian and I met five years ago and quickly became best friends.  Six months later, we took a holiday together and our relationship bloomed into something more.  We have been together - and monogamous - ever since.  I’m not saying the spark has gone out but we don’t have sex that often any more.  And when we do, I always end up on top despite my having been more of a bottom before.  If I was being honest, I would admit that we have settled down into a very quiet existence… and by quiet I mean mundane, routine, and - yes - boring.

When Jordan put his hand on my knee, though, I didn’t pull away.  He was gorgeous and we were just talking.  No harm right?  He bought us both a drink.  A bit later I bought the next round… after all, fair is fair.

I can’t hold my liquor like I did when I was younger so I was pretty relaxed by this point.  He got me talking about my life.  Jordan was so friendly and such a good listener I found myself telling him about my husband, about our life together, about where we lived, about where I worked.  On and on.  And all this time, his hand gently rubbed my thigh… working closer and closer to my crotch.  It felt so nice, I didn’t stop him, even as I hoped he wouldn’t notice I had gotten hard.

When his hand rested on my crotch, though, he didn’t seem surprised at all.  He rubbed me gently and I moaned in spite of myself.  I had to stop this, it was getting out of hand.  I picked up glass to take a sip… and that was when he asked me that question: “So… fancy a fuck?”

His hand rubbing my cock gently through my trousers.  His beautiful face close enough that I could feel his breath on my cheek.  His body so close and firm.  And the warm glow of alcohol in my veins.  In that moment, my husband felt so far away and the idea of going back to my room alone felt so cold.

“Excuse me?"

“Why sit alone in a hotel bar?  I can think of better ways to spend an evening.”

My mouth was dry.  I couldn’t form any words.  So I just nodded.

“Good.”  Jordan smiled and I swear I felt flutters in my stomach.  He stood and waited for me to do the same.  I was surprised to realise he was so much taller than me… at least 6-2 to my 5 foot 10.  I staggered a bit as I slipped of the stool but Justin caught me.  I honestly hadn't realised I was so drunk.

“Let’s get you back upstairs, Eric,” he said once I had my balance, slipping his arm around me possessively, his hand resting on my ass, and guided me to the lobby.  I may have heard a snigger from the bar staff but couldn’t be bothered to pay attention.  Jordan’s quiet self-assurance was even more arousing than his hand had been on my dick.  I could have melted into him right there as we crossed the lobby.

Within minutes we were entering my room, and no sooner had the door closed when he bent forward and kissed me.  Passionately.  Arousingly.  His tongue slipped between my lips.  The first kiss from someone other than my husband in years.  His hands slid down my back and brushed my ass.  My body trembled.

He took my right hand and pulled it to his crotch.  I could feel his hard dick straining inside his jeans.  My fingers traced what was obviously a very big dick.

“That’s for you tonight, baby,” he said, adding "I'm gonna give you all of it.”

I moaned into our kiss.

“You want that don’t you?  You want that cock?  Tell me you want it.”

“Yeah… please.” I managed to whisper.

“Fuck yeah.  Nine inches, all for you tonight.”  He broke off the kiss, steering me over to the king size bed and had me sit on the edge.  He slipped my tie off then began unbuttoning my shirt, casually tossing both aside.  I tried to unbutton his shirt off but he slapped my hands away.  He pulled my shoes off and then my socks.

“Stand up.”

I stood and his hands unfastened my belt and then slipped my slacks down to the floor. I stood before him in just my pants (my underwear to my American friends). I keep my chest trimmed but not shaved and, as I mentioned before, I do try to stay fit. Jordan stepped back and looked me over appreciatively. “Not bad. Not bad at all.”

His fingers caressed my nipples then trailed down my chest, brushing my dick - still hard and straining in my white briefs, a wet spot growing on the front where my precum was seeping through the material - then reaching back around and sliding inside the waist band and caressing my ass. I felt myself melt into his chest.

“Yeah… that’s what you like, isn’t it? You like having that ass played with.”

“Uh huh.” I said drunkenly.

I felt him pull my briefs down and they slid to the floor with my slacks, my dick bouncing up as it was freed. I was completely naked and Jordan completely dressed. He kicked my clothes away and pulled me tight against him. His hands groped my ass and his fingers teased my crack as his tongue found its way back into my mouth.

His fingers were circling my hole. “Fuck you are tight. How long has it been since you got fucked?”

“Over four and a half years.” I whispered.

“Shit. Don’t worry… we’ll take care of that tonight.” His finger pressed against the hole and pushed. My ass opened and allowed his digit to slide in. “Oh yeah… you know what you want, don’t you?”

He was so fucking sexy, so self-assured, and I really did want to get fucked. I surrendered myself to him… to this twenty something stud. “Yes. Please fuck me. I want you inside me.”

His hands were on my shoulders, pushing me down. I dropped to my knees in front of him. He unzipped his jeans and fished that long dick out without unbuttoning his jeans. I had no doubt that it was every bit of 9 inches as he had said and very thick. “Why don’t you get a closer look first?”

His hand on the back of my head pulled me towards that hard shaft. I opened my mouth and he slipped past my lips. The first cock, other than my husband’s, to fill my mouth in years. Jordan’s cock was an entirely different experience. Brian has a great cock, but this monster put him to shame. Jordan’s hot young body was firmer than Brian’s. He smelt different and tasted different. It was so intoxicating.

His cock slid in and out of my mouth, drifting deeper, and he eased into my throat. “That’s it.” He cooed above me. “You are such a good cocksucker.”

I couldn’t talk with my mouth and throat filled with his meat, of course, but a low moan escaped from deep inside me.

His thrusts were rougher now. He was using my mouth, not allowing me to suck or control the blow job. “You look amazing with that cock sliding in and out of your mouth.” I heard a click and glanced up to see him holding a mobile phone above me, snapping pictures of my his cock sliding into my mouth.

Oh fuck.. some part of my deep inside knew this wasn’t good but I was too caught up to stop him. So he just kept fucking my face for several more minutes. I could taste his pre-cum coating my tongue and mouth. Finally though, he slipped out and took a step back.

“Why don’t you get on all fours on the bed? Let me get a good look at that ass.”

I scrambled off my knees and climbed on the bed. Facing the wall and presenting my ass to him.

I felt his breath on my butt. His hands parted my ass cheeks. And then his lips and tongue were on my hole. He was like a madman. Licking, slipping his tongue inside me, even little nibbles on the sensitive sphincter that made me jump. My ass was quickly dripping with his saliva. As he ate my ass, he guided me until I had turned to face the mirror over the desk with him behind me. I could see him, still dressed with his amazing hard cock sticking out of his fly, with his face buried in my hole.

I was panting and starting to sweat when he stood up behind me. It was time.

Jordan didn’t ask if I was ready. He didn’t whisper any sweet-nothings in my ear. There was no pretence of being gentle. He spit on my sphincter and on his cock. His cock was at my hole, his hands gripped my thighs and pulled me back slightly. His cock pushing forward, defeating my body’s natural resistance, forcing it’s way inside me, piercing my barrier. Monogamy forced aside by his big tool.

It was painful, so painful, but I did not want him to stop. “Oh, god yes, fuck me. Please fuck me.”

“You are so tight, baby.” He said. “But when I’m done you will be nice and stretched out.” He thrust hard into me again, as if to prove his point. Another inch slid inside me, then another, and another.

He was relentless in driving deeper inside me. Merciless. And so very fucking fantastic. This twenty-something stud was fucking me, using me, tearing up my hole… and I liked it. I started at his reflection in the mirror, his body undulating behind me. Sensual. Confident. Determined. Gorgeous.

He pulled his cock all the way out. My hole trembled and tried to close. But he slammed back into my hole and I was impaled again. I cried out. Again. And Again. Deeper each time. I watched in the mirror in front of me, seeing his whole body thrusting when he pumped inside me. He had his phone in his hand again, recording our fuck. Me on all fours, him behind me, pounding me. Alternating between close-ups of his dick in my hole and our reflection in the mirror: me on all fours facing the mirror, pounding me from behind.

“Yeah.. you are loosening up for me, baby. Fuck… you are such a slut! You like this don’t you… you like it rough. Like me using your ass like a pussy?”

“Oh Christ!” I moaned, words flowing out of my mouth without thought. “You feel so good in me. I’m your slut!”

“Oh yeah, baby. I’m going to breed that hole really good. Gonna fill you up! Tell me how much you want that.”

Breed? I’m no idiot. I know what the phrase means. My heart stopped in my chest as I realised there had been no discussion of condoms, of status. My head was swimming but felt an instinctive panic. I tried to pull away but his grip on my thighs held me tight.

“Here is comes, bitch… I’m coming!!” And he was. I could feel that massive member swell inside me. His thrusts barely slowed. And volley after volley of seed fired inside me, filling me up with his dick slime.

Finally his dick softened and slid from my ass. I could feel a trickle of his cum leak out and drip down the back of my balls. I could hear the camera clicking again. I was in shock… realisation about what i had done dawning on me. He had fucked me, without a condom, and come inside me.

“That was hot…. you have a great ass.” Jordan told me. He was kissing me again. I still hadn’t come and I quickly realised he wasn’t done yet either. I didn’t protest as I felt his cock getting hard again.

I woke up the next morning, my head feeling like it was about to explode (I really hate hangovers). Jordan was gone. He had shot a least two more loads up my ass before we fell asleep… him still fully dressed, me naked as the day I was born. Now, in the light of the morning, I thought about Brian - about how I had betrayed him - and I felt so ashamed.

Jordan had left me a note telling me how much fun he had and hoped my business trip was a success. There was no number or last name on the note, so I assumed this was a one time thing.

I can’t believe I was so wrong. 

---

More to cum (so to speak). Plan is 1 chapter per day this week (plus epilogue).

• Like 11
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 2

Part 2:

Two weeks later. My company launched a new product and, like most of the managers, I was expected to attend the launch party, held at a Manchester hotel, and mingle. Not really my forte but something that is expected nonetheless.

I was circling the room engaging in idle chit chat here and there, talking up the new product, and the usual nonsense. I was talking to some woman, the wife of one of our big investors. She was wearing a dress designed for someone 20 years younger and at least 20 pounds lighter. She seemed anxious. Watching her husband as he circled the room. She was right to worry, I decided, he seemed to have an eye for every younger woman and seemed to stand just a little too close. The man seemed like a creep and I felt bad for his wife having to stand by and see him hitting on other women.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, a familiar face caught my eye. I looked and nearly choked. Jordan stood leaning against the bar, watching me. He was wearing a suit tonight. It fit him perfectly, emphasising his first chest and his lean waist. What was he doing here at this event?

He saw that I had seen him, smiled slightly, and raised his glass in my general direction. I felt my face go pale but raised my glass back to him. Fuck! I had almost convinced myself that I was building him up in my imagination, helped along by the quantities of alcohol I had consumed that night. But no. He was as beautiful as I remembered. My dick was getting hard as I looked at him, remembered the feeling of him inside me, thinking how much I wanted him again.

I struggled to focus on what the woman next to me was saying but it was a losing battle. As graciously as I could, I drifted away from her and into a quiet corner of the room. I kept my eyes on Jordan making sure I knew where he was. If I kept an eye out, I could make sure I kept away from him. I wanted him… oh fuck, believe me I wanted him… but if I kept my distance nothing could happen. Brian would be so hurt if he knew I had betrayed him even the once. I couldn’t let it happen again.

“Eric, right?”

I almost jumped out of my skin. I turned around to see the investor whose wife I had been talking to. He stood next to me, looking out at the crowd. I nodded in greeting.

“I’m Daniel, Daniel Holstrom. I hope Elise didn’t bore you too much.”

Still jumpy, it took me a second to realise Elise was his wife. “No, no. She seems very nice.”

He smiled sadly. “She is. Maybe too nice. She was a beauty once as well, you can still see it at times.”

I struggled to think of something to say to him that wouldn’t be rude enough to get me sacked. Nothing came to mind.

“Don’t misunderstand me. I do love her. But I love lots of beautiful things as well. You understand… we are men. We are not meant for monogamy.”

My own guilt pricked at my conscience. I did my best to ignore it. “Do you really believe that?” I asked, trying to hide my distaste for the man.

“Come on now. You are married, right?” He barely waited for me to nod. “And you’ve never looked at anyone else, never thought about it, maybe even acted on it?”

My eyes automatically roved back to the bar… but Jordan was no longer there. I had lost him in the crowd. I began to sweat a bit. I looked around but couldn’t see him anywhere.

Holstrom chuckled, seeing something in my eye or demeanour which answered his question. “See! I knew it. We are men, it is in our blood.”

“Hello Erik. Fancy meeting you here.” For the second time a voice near me made me jump. Jordan. Standing next to me. My face turned red, my chest pounding, my eyes wide. Like a deer in the headlights.

Holstrom looked at the two of us, looking bemused. “Oh, it’s like that is it? Well… to each his own. I’m not one to judge. Maybe I’ll go find myself a pretty young lady. You two have fun.” He moved away but I had already forgotten him.

I tried to play in cool. “Jordan… good to see you…”

“Really? And here I thought you were trying to hide from me tonight.” Jordan’s laugh had a faint mocking tone but was somehow still charming. “But, lets be honest. I bet you haven’t stopped thinking about me in the last two weeks, have you?”

“Well, I…”

He stepped closer. “You probably think about me when you jerk yourself off, maybe even when you are fucking your husband. Am I right?”

I was, again, at a loss for words. I had been thinking about him since our encounter. When I masturbated, when Brian and i had sex, and at random times throughout the day. And, now that he was standing beside me, I wanted to taste him and feel him inside me again.

“Let’s get out of here and go for a walk.”

“I can’t. I’m here for work.” My last, desperate, attempt to avoid what i already knew was inevitable.

“Don’t worry so much. No one will even notice you are gone.”

His hand on the small of my back, he guided me gently out of the room. Something about him felt less gentle than our first night… he was even more in charge, more dominant. I felt myself submitting to him again. Willing to do whatever he wanted. We didn’t stop in the lobby, didn’t even pause, but stepped outside and around the building to a small, dark side street. Without hesitation, Jordan seemed to know exactly where he wanted to go.

He pushed me roughly against a wall and then his lips were on mine, his tongue invading my mouth. His breath tasted faintly of cinnamon gum. I kissed him back, his youthful vigor so intoxicating.

He pulled off my jacket and tie and tossed them on top of a nearby rubbish bin. Then unbuttoned my shirt, the cold night air biting my chest. He put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me to my knees. I obeyed and knelt in front of him, trying not to think about what I might be kneeling in.

“Take my cock out, pig.”

I started to unbuckle his belt but he slapped my hand away as he had during our first night together.

“I said to take my cock out, not undress me.”

I felt embarrassed but unzipped his trousers and fished out that long, hard piece of meat that I had been craving. I slowly jacked him with my right hand, watching his foreskin slide on his thick cockhead.

”Put it in your mouth.”

I leaned forward, opened my lips, and greedily took him into my mouth. I worked him in my mouth, getting him wet, and then slid forward… taking him into my throat. He stood still, letting me do the work.

He quickly rose to full mast and I struggled to keep him in my throat. I wanted to please him though, so I struggled to keep him there. My gagging seemed to please him.

“You love that big cock don’t you? Love it in your throat, gagging you?”

I groaned by way of reply.

“Yeah… that’s it. Work that dick. Now look up.”

I looked up and was not surprised to see his flash from his phone as he took a few pictures. Pictures of me, my mouth stretched around his big meat. I hoped no one else noticed the flashes and came to investigate.

He pulled out of my mouth and lifted me to my feet. He deftly opened my belt and pulled my trousers down and motioned for me to step out of them. They joined the rest of my suit on top of the rubbish bin. My briefs followed and I stood naked in the alley except for my shoes and socks. Like our last encounter, he stayed clothed except for that dick sticking out of his pants.

“Turn around and lean against the wall.”

I obeyed, eager for what was coming next.

“Show me that ass, spread your legs and push it out a bit.” More flashes from his camera phone. “That’s it. Open the cheeks and let me see your hole.”

Balancing against the wall, I reached back with both hands and spread my cheeks for him. More flashes. “Fuck yeah. That hole wants my cock doesn’t it? It is already opening for me.”

“Yeah, I need it. I need you to fuck me again.”

“You need to be punished though. You tried to hide from me tonight. I don’t like that.”

“Please… “ I whispered desperately. “I need it… I’m sorry I tried to hide.”

“Hmmm.” Jordan rubbed his cock against my hole. “I believe you… but you still need to be punished.” His hand wrapped around my mouth as I felt him push his cock forward. “So this is going to hurt.”

And it did. I tried to be quiet but cried out as he pushed inside my tight hole. Only his hand muffled the noise.

“Shhh… take it. Take what you’ve got coming to you. Don’t want to attract any attention, do you?” He was pounding my hole. Without mercy, without finesse, his pushed his cock inside me. Tears dripped down my face and I gasped for breath. Other than our first encounter two weeks earlier, I hadn’t been fucked in years. Now this thick 9 inch cock was forcing it’s way inside me without lube.

Finally his balls slapped against my ass. “There you go. I knew you could take it.” He pulled out with one stroke. “Your hole is gaping for me. Fuck that is so hot.”

Maybe out of mercy, or maybe ironically, he spit on my hole and on his dick before he pushed it back in. He was right though, my hole was opening for him. It still hurt like hell but it was starting to feel good as well.

“Yeah, look at you, you fucking slut. Bent over in the street, taking my cock. Tell me how much you love it.”

“You feel so good! I love your cock in my ass.”

“Yeah?”

“Fuck yeah, Jordan!”

“Yeah… your hole is working my dick now. You’re such a whore. Gonna fill you up! Ready for it, cumdump?”

“Give it to me.” I couldn’t believe what I was saying. “Cum inside my slutty hole!”

He grunted and I felt him swell inside me. And he came inside me. My ass felt full with his thick cum.

After a moment, he pushed me off his cock but I stayed pressed against the wall, naked and panting for breath. He used my briefs to wipe his dick clean and then put it away.

“Give me your phone.”

I searched through the pile of my clothes until I found my phone, unlocked it, and handed it over. He typed away quickly then handed it back. “Here’s my number. Call me when you are ready.”

He slapped my bare ass and walked away in the night. I waited until he disappeared then, feeling cold, got dressed.The suit was filthy, covered in muck from the dirty sidewalk and the rubbish bin. No going back to the launch party now.

I hurried to my car and headed home.

“You’re home early.” Brian called out from the kitchen as I came in.

“Had a bit of an accident.”

“Oh?” He popped his head around the corner. “What the hell happened to you…”

I had practiced my lie. “Crazy line in the loo, so I went outside to find a place for a piss. Found a dark corner but slipped and landed in something.”

He shook his head. “Well… I don’t think that suit can be salvaged. Get upstairs and take a shower. There is no way you are going to bed like that…. and take your shoes off before you tramp who knows what on the floors!”

I put on my best chagrined expression and hurried to clean up before he could get too close of a look.

Edited by cumluvnbottom
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1

Part 3:

“Jordan? It’s me, Eric.”

“Hey.” He said indifferently.

I was sitting in my office, cell phone pressed against my ear. I had closed my office door for privacy but looked to make sure it was shut. Some of my coworkers knew Brian and needed to make sure they didn’t hear anything. “I .. ah… I really want to see you again.”

No reply. I waited, listening. Still no reply. But I could hear Jordan breathing heavily. I held my breath, trying to hear more, and heard the faint sound of moaning not far from the phone.. someone moaning around a full mouth of cock. I felt a stab of jealousy. I knew it was silly, not like Jordan and I were in a relationship… and, hell, I was cheating on my husband with him… but I felt it just the same. I could picture his firm, lean body pushing his cock deep inside this guy’s mouth.

“So… um… can you meet some time?” I stammered.

“I don’t know… kind of busy lately. You going to make it worth my while?”

“I’ll do anything. I can’t stop thinking about you.” It was true. My obsession - and, yes, I knew that was what it was - was growing worse. Maybe it was a mid-life crisis but having his twenty something stud pounding my ass made me feel alive in a way I hadn’t in a long time.

“Yeah, you are a right slut, aren’t you?” He laughed. “Love getting your ass plowed and not getting any at home. I knew you would call.”

“I need your cock, Jordan. Please, can I see you?”

A pause. “Tell you what. I’ll be in Manchester next Tuesday. Make arrangements and I will see you then.”

“Tuesday? Um… that is Brian - my husband’s birthday - I don’t think I can meet then.”

“Ok then. If you are not interested… no point in talking further.“

“Wait!” I cried desperately. “I’ll figure out something for Tuesday… please… please can I meet you?”

“Hmmm. Are you taking your husband out for his birthday?”

“Yes, I’m taking him for dinner.”

“What time?”

The sound of moaning was a bit louder now. Whoever was sucking Jordan’s cock seemed as jealous of me as I was of them… and they wanted me to know they were there. “7:30” I replied and told him the name of the city centre restaurant that was one of Brian’s favourites.

“I’m familiar with it. Fine. At 8:00, I want you waiting for me out front of the restaurant. I’ll pick you up.”

Shit. How in the hell could I skip out on my husband on his birthday? But I didn’t have a choice. “I’ll be there.”

“Fine. Got to go.” And he hung up.

Tuesday evening, my heart was racing. I had a plan… but it wasn’t a great one. I just hoped it was good enough.

Brian and I had arrived at the restaurant a half hour early. We had a couple drinks at the bar while we waited. They didn’t relax me at all. Finally our table was ready.

“Happy birthday, honey.” I said to Brian as another round of drinks came. I tried to be as subtle as possible as I glanced at my watch: 7:40.

We ordered our starters and talked about our next holiday. I tried to stay focused on Brian, and on the conversation, but it was a struggle. All I could think about was Jordan.

At 7:55, my work mobile rang. “Shit! It’s Harry from the office. I need to take this, honey. I’ll be right back.”

Brian frowned slightly. I didn’t get many calls after hours but, if Harry (my boss) was calling, it must be important. “Ok… don’t be long.”

I hurried to the door to the restaurant and stepped into the cold night air, out of Brian’s earshot, and hit the answer button.

“So… did it work?” Daniel Holstrom laughed into the mobile.

“Yeah… thank you for the help.”

“Not a problem, my boy, we guys need to help each other out. But you will have to return the favour some day. Elise can get very suspicious… so always good to have an alibi ready to go.”

I hated asking Holstrom for favours… but desperate times and desperate measures. I didn’t like the man, but I was confident I could rely on his discretion.

I made sure I was far enough away from the restaurant window that Brian couldn’t see me, thanked Holstrom again, and hung up the phone. I turned to the street and waited.

8:00 came and went. Shit. I had to hurry. I started pacing… both out of anxiety and to keep myself warm… I hadn’t brought my coat with me.

At 8:05 a car pulled up. With the streetlights, I could just make out Jordan sitting inside. I opened the door and sat in the passenger’s seat. I was so relieved that he had shown up. “Hey.”

“Hey, slag.” Jordan was dressed in jeans and a pullover shirt. Like everything else I had seem him in, he looked gorgeous.

He pulled away from the curb and drove around the corner. It was quieter here, and slightly darker, so maybe a bit more private. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick.

He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my face towards his lap. “Come on, bitch. We don’t have much time. Suck my cock.”

I didn’t resist. His cock pushed roughly past my lips and filled my mouth. He hadn’t showered before our meeting tonight and i could smell the faint aroma of sweat from his balls as i sank further into his crotch and allowed him into my throat.

“That’s it. Take it deep.” His hands pushed harder against the back of my head and his hips thrust up. He was already balls deep and his scent was stronger now. It was sweaty, but not dirty, like a guy who has come from the gym with only a quick wash after his workout. It was unmistakably masculine. It was intoxicating.

He was thrusting hard now as if trying to intentionally trigger my gag reflex. And I was gagging. In the tight confines of the car I couldn’t quite get the angle quite right.

He thrust cruelly into my mouth. “Yeah. Look at you work that cock. Your husband’s birthday and you are here, sucking my cock, your mouth begging for my load. Here smile for the camera.”

I loved it when he talked to me like this. I looked up at his phone and moaned and he took my picture with his cock embedded in his mouth.

“Is that what you want, whore? Do you want to swallow my load?”

I moaned again and he laughed. His hand slid down my back and under my pants. “I would rather load up your ass.” His finger pushed hard into my hole. I wanted it too… I desperately wanted him to fuck me right there. My mind raced to figure out how we could get into a good position in his car.

He sighed above me. “Too bad you are in a hurry or I would give you what you really want. What you really need.”

His cock was slamming my throat now, my mouth being battered as he pounded hard into me. His fingers were still digging into my hole. He was close… I could feel him swelling. He began to throb deep in my throat. I wanted to taste him but he held me tight. I couldn’t move back to let him up into my mouth.

His cum flooded into my throat and I swallowed every drop.

He held still for a moment, catching his breath. Then he pushed me off his cock and tucked it away. “You know how to suck a cock. Now you had better get back inside.”

I nodded and opened the door. “Thank you so much.” I gushed. “That felt so good.”

“Yeah… for me to. But next time I’m getting in that ass.”

I gave him a smile and stepped out of the car. The door was barely closed when he sped off. I hurried back to the restaurant.

Brian seemed a little annoyed at first but got over it as the evening progressed. A couple hours later, back at our apartment, I was buried deep in his hole, kissing his neck, and telling him how much I loved him.

Yeah. I do love him. But i wished i was with Jordan and that it was my hole that was getting a good workout.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

Part 4:

One week later I reached out to Jordan again. I had not heard a word from him but he didn’t seem surprised to hear from me.

This time we met at a bar in Manchester’s gay district (Canal Street). I don’t go there much anymore as I’m a bit old for the scene. I was still worried about someone I knew seeing me and the word somehow getting back to Brian… so was very nervous. This seemed to both amuse and annoy Jordan.

We were not in the middle of the bar, by any means, but we were not exactly hidden either. Jordan and I sat next to each other at a table near the wall. His hand against my lower back — just above my ass — in a way that seemed casual and possessive at the same time.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Can’t wait to get back in that ass.”

Despite my fears of being caught, my hand rested on his thigh. He leant back in his chair, which only displayed his crotch more openly. His cock was hard and straining in his jeans — even a blind person couldn’t miss it — and it was all I could do to keep myself from moving my hand to rub his bulge

We chatted amiably but my eyes could barely leave his crotch. I was salivating. My ass was twitching. Let’s be honest… we weren’t here to chat or to drink.

Finally, he finished his drink. “Let’s go for a walk.”

We stood and i followed him out of the bar. We walked to Portland street, just a couple streets up from Canal, and he led me into a hotel lobby. “Why don’t you get us a room?”

I stepped up to the front desk, agreed to an extortionate price for a last minute “walk in” booking, and gave them my credit card. A couple minutes later we were walking into our second hotel room together.

Jordan kissed me, surprisingly gently, and proceeded to strip me until I was naked in front of him. Yet again, he was still fully dressed. I wondered why he never let me see him naked… but then my thoughts were shattered as he pinched my nipples. Hard enough to hurt… but only hard enough that it sent a shiver of pleasure along with the pain.

He broke away and picked up the hotel phone and dialled for room service. I said nothing, just waited while he ordered a bottle of expensive champagne, although I winced a little when I thought about how much the hotel would charge for it.

He hung up the phone and returned to me. His lips found mine and his tongue pushed into my mouth. His hands explored my body: holding my neck and pulling me into his kiss, sliding down my back, tracing the curve of my ass. My hands held his firm shoulders for support. My moans swallowed into his mouth. My hard cock was pressed against him and dripping. I lost track of time. I was sure I was going to cum just from this.

Then, a knock on the door.

Shit! The champagne.

I started to move to the side of the room, so I couldn’t be seen from the door, but he grabbed my arm and held me. “Stay right here.”

I obeyed. Standing naked in the middle of the room, in clear view, as he walked calmly across the room to the door and opened it.

“Good evening, sir. Room service.”

The room service waiter didn’t see me at first. His eyes were down when the door first opened and when he looked up his eyes were focused on Jordan. His eyes trailing down Jordan’s body and lingering, just a moment too long, on the hard cock still clearly visible in Jordan’s jeans. The waiter was gay then. Clearly gay.

Jordan gestured him inside and the waiter obediently pushed his trolley inside. It was only then that he seemed to notice me. Naked, hard, and on full display.

Jordan put his arm around the boy in a friendly manner and guided him over to me. “I see you’ve seen my pet slut.”

“Kinky.” The waiter said offhandedly. He quickly surveyed my naked body and a slightly mocking sneer crossed his lips.

He was cute - very cute - in a very twinky way. Early 20’s but with a very boyish look, blond hair hanging over his forehead in some sort of goofy fashion, his body thin as opposed to muscular, more androgynous than masculine.

“This is Glen.” Jordan told me. “A friend of mine.”

Jordan pulled me in for another kiss. I opened my mouth and accepted his tongue. Desperate to show the waiter that Jordan was mine… or, perhaps, that I was his… at least for tonight.

A gentle arm pulled Glen in closer and Jordan subtly pushed my head towards him. As always, I did what Jordan wanted and met the waiter’s mouth. Our tongues intwined as Jordan caressed us in turn. The twink was clearly excited. His cock was as hard as mine and I could tell he had a nice dick.

Jordan stepped behind the young man, reached around, and unbuttoned his shirt. Glen did not complain as Jordan pulled it off and tossed it to one side. The belt was next, then the trousers. Jordan’s hand slipped into the twink's underwear. I could feel Jordan’s hand gently stroking. A nudge from Jordan and the waiter kicked off his shoes. He tensed up briefly as Jordan slid his underwear down but then, just like me, accepted what Jordan wanted. Then he was as naked as I… except for his socks. As always, Jordan was almost fully dressed.

Jordan was still behind him; his hands still reached around and he was playing with the twink’s exposed chest. Jordan’s crotch was pressed against the twink’s bare ass and, although I was jealous of Jordan’s attention, I had to admit it was very hot. The masculine and dominant Jordan and the thin and twinkish Glen. I had somehow found my way into a porn film come to life.

“Suck him.” Jordan ordered me. I dropped to my knees.

The twink had a nice dick, although nowhere near Jordan’s endowment. About seven inches long and reasonably thick. His thin body, however, emphasised the endowment. His foreskin still covered most of his cockhead but he was dripping precum. I slipped him into my mouth savouring the taste. Jordan had his phone out and took a few pictures before setting it down.

Glen smiled down at me and started pushing into my mouth. I met him thrust for thrust, taking him easily into my throat. A moan escaped from somewhere deep inside and I took pride that, despite his initial attitude towards me, he was getting into the blowjob.

I heard the tell-tale sound of a zipper sliding down. Jordan fished his cock out and let the waiter feel it against his cheek.

I felt Glen bend over slightly above me , so I shifted to keep his cock in my mouth. From my new vantage point I had a clear view of the twink’s hole. Jordan had already slipped one finger inside.

Jordan had pulled a bottle of lube from somewhere and was applying it to the twink’s hole. More lube, more fingers, more stretching. From my vantage point, I had a clear view as the fingers pulled out of Glen’s ass and Jordan quickly lubed up his dick. Glen felt like he was ready to burst his load down my throat in anticipation. He was purring like a kitten.

Jordan pushed his dick into Glen’s willing hole as I continued to suck. I felt a pang of jealousy… I thought I was the one getting fucked today.

"Look at him." Glen said, gesturing towards me, "Looks like a baby who's had his candy taken. "

Jordan laughed. "I think you have I can hear his pucker quivering from here."

After fucking the waiter for a few more minutes, however, Jordan pulled out. “Let’s try something different.”

Glen moved to the bed. He lay his back, his hard cock sticking straight up, spreading lube on his cock, watching me. This had obviously all been planned out.

Jordan slid a couple of fingers into my hole, applying a generous amount of lube there, then gave me a gentle push. “Sit on his dick.”

I obeyed. Straddling Glen’s hips, I lowered myself onto him. I admit, I didn’t even consider asking for a condom. I just let his shaft slide inside me. I rode up and down the shaft, each time taking him deeper, and soon felt his balls against my ass. He pulled me over, flat against his chest, and kissed me. His cock never leaving my hole. I tried to lean back up to keep riding him but his arms were wrapped around me, holding our chests together. He had my arms pinned in some kind of wrestling manoeuvre.

I could hear Jordan slide his pants down… something it occurred to me he had never done around me before… but I couldn’t turn around.

“Hole is still fairly tight….” Glen said to Jordan with a smile.

“Not for long.”

I felt Jordan move behind me and the tip of his hard cock touched my hole.

Oh fuck! He wouldn’t — surely he couldn’t — try to push his giant cock in next to Glen’s? The growing pressure told me he would… and that he was.

I’m no virgin but, even in my single days, I had never taken two cocks at once. Hell… Jordan’s cock alone was the biggest I had ever taken. And other than our encounters over last the few weeks, I hadn’t been fucked in years. Was he trying to rip me in half?

His hands gripped my hips, pulling me firmly back into him. Glen held me tightly against his chest, my arms still pinned, and I couldn’t pull away.

“Come on, slut. Open your ass and let me get inside you.” Jordan’s laugh was cruel. This was a whole new side to his dominance and it scared me. But I was hard as a rock. “Come on, you know you want it. You told me you’ve been thinking about getting my cock back inside you.”

“You are too big to both fit inside at once.... I can’t do it.”

“You can.” Glen whispered below me. “Relax and take him… like you want to.” He kissed me and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Glen’s arms moved, still pinning me to him, and his hands gripped my ass. Pulling my cheeks apart. Opening me slightly more for Jordan’s assault. Our tongues danced and, despite my fears, I felt myself relax slightly, surrender, and, despite my limited mobility, try push back onto Jordan’s cock.

The pain exploded throughout my body.

I cried out but the sound was more of a strangled grunt. I couldn’t breathe. I literally saw stars.

But… his cock head was in.

“There you go, you fucking slag. I told you that you wanted it.” There was no mercy in Jordan’s voice. “You are going to get what you deserve this time for sure.”

His words passed by me like smoke in the air. They didn’t mean anything to me until I remembered them later.

He was pushing deeper now. The pain wasn’t as sharp but I still felt like he was ripping my spine out of my body. But, and I can’t really explain it, it felt amazing at the same time.

I felt full. Beyond full. Stretched. I felt cheap. Whorish. And strangely around of it.

Maybe it was pride at taking them both. Maybe it was pleasure at giving Jordan what he wanted. Maybe it was, in some dark psychological way, the thrill of cheating on my husband with two hot younger guys. I don’t know. And at that moment, I didn’t care. I was carried away on the sensations that were ravaging my body as the two cocks ravaged my ass.

In and out of my hole. Their two bare cocks in my hole. Jordan pushing forward insistently. Glen trying to stay in sync but less able to move from his position beneath me.

I was vaguely aware of Jordan’s phone out yet again to take pictures. He grunted a stream of obscenities at me. “Yeah, you damn skank. You want what I’ve got don’t you? We’re going to give it to you. Your pussy is broken in now. You will never be the same.”

Jordan was determined and his insistence defeated any flimsy resistance my body could offer. It took time but I felt his balls slap against my ass.

“There you go. All the way in. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

I grunted in reply. Unable to form words.

It was never destined to last long. They pounded my ass. Fiercely. My ass felt torn up.

“I’m going to shoot!” Glen cried out.

He thrust up once more. His whole body shook. His cock spasmed in my ass as he emptied his balls. Finally he was still. His cock was still inside me but softening.

This was enough to push Jordan over the edge. He pulled himself up onto my back . Pressing into me with his weight. Hips pistoning. Forcing me to take every inch. “Fuck yeah. Gonna breed you really good, bitch. Been saving this up for you.”

And he came. Volley after volley. His hot breath on my neck.

Finally he collapsed fully onto my back. The two cocks slid from my hole. Leaving me feeling empty. My whole insides felt coated with their warm seed. I could feel some dripping out of my hole. Glen slid his tongue back into my mouth.

After a few moments, Jordan rolled off me to snap a few more pictures of my hole. “Fuck yeah. Come here, Glen. Take a look.”

I rolled over to allow Glen to escape from beneath me. Then collapsed again on my belly.

“Shit! That’s hot. Looks like he bled a bit.” I heard what I assume was a high five behind me.

Jordan put the phone by my head. “Take a look, slut.”

I looked at the pictures on his phone as he flicked through them. My hole was open. Stretched wide. In one of the pictures he had even put a couple fingers in my ass and I hadn’t even noticed. He was right. I was completely broken in. The cum dripping from my hole had a decidedly pink tint.

Jordan slapped my ass. “Here. Get off the bed. Glen needs to get back to work. Clean him up.”

I rolled off the bed, sliding to my knees on the floor. Glen stepped up and I obediently sucked the licked his hips and thighs clean of any fluid that had dripped.

I wanted to get a look at Jordan, naked near me for the first time, but he stepped behind me and was out of sight.

Glen slid his dick into my mouth. “Gotta piss.” He said absently. And then my mouth was filling with his warm fluid. I scrambled to swallow. He hadn’t asked if I wanted it, if I was interested. He just knew I would accept it at this point. I was a hole to use however they liked. The acrid flavour filled my mouth and the warm feeling spread down my throat and into my stomach. And when he was done I licked every drop from his piss slit before he moved away to get his uniform back on.

“Hmmm. I need a piss too.” Jordan laughed. “Gives me an idea. Get back on the bed, slut. On your belly.”

I obeyed and Jordan straddled above my ass, once again positioning us so I couldn't get a good view of his naked body He spread my cheeks slightly. “Yep. He’s still gaping wide. Watch this, Glen.”

Warmth filled my hole as his hot piss sprayed inside my gaping sphincter. The salty fluid stung my torn up hole but I didn’t move. A generous flow of the fluid ran down my ass and I felt the bed get very wet beneath me. He stayed just far enough away to keep from being splattered.

“What a damn slut.” Jordan laughed. But he moved over and kissed me, surprising me with his return to gentleness.

He moved off me and was immediately getting dressed. I glanced over just as he was pulling his jeans on. I caught just a glimpse of a tattoo on his hip but couldn’t make it out.

Then they were gone. I lay on the bed for awhile, unable to move. Finally I dragged myself to the shower to clean up. And wondered when I would get to see Jordan again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2

Part 5:

“I’m cumming.” I whispered into Brian’s ear.  

“Do it sweetheart, shoot it in me.”

My body convulsed and my load filled my husband's ass.  I rolled off and lay next to him on the bed.  I wasn’t feeling great... but, well, we don’t have sex that often so I wasn’t going to say no when he was in the mood.

It had been several weeks since the hotel encounter and Jordan had fucked me twice since then.  I had even met up with Glen who let me fuck him.  He said it was to make up for my having to pay a hefty cleaning bill when I checked out of the room.  But he had a great ass and I loved fucking him.  And he seemed to enjoy it as well. 

Now though, I really didn’t feel well.  I felt warm.  Sweaty.  Achy. 

“What’s the matter?”  Brian asked.

“Just feel like I’m coming down with something.”  And I rambled off my symptoms.  

“Coming down with the flu?  You should have told me… you know I hate getting sick.”

I just grunted a reply and he wandered off to find some medicine for me.  

I woke in the middle of the night, covered in sweat and feeling like I had been run over with a truck.   I called off work that day.  And the next.  And the next.  It took about a week before I really started to feel better. 

And all this time, there was a growing fear.  This wasn’t “flu season”.  Brian nagged me to go to our local NHS walk-in but I resisted.  Instead, while he was at work, I went online and did some research.  And learnt a new word.  Seroconversion.  

Once I felt better I called Jordan.   He wasn’t surprised when I told him I had been ill.  In fact, I would say he seemed pleased.  He gave me an address and told me to meet him.  When I arrived at the address, however, he was nowhere to be seen.  The address, however, was a health clinic catering to the gay community and a sign out front said they offered rapid HIV testing.  Oh fuck.... I wanted to run away.  I didn't want to know.  But I made myself walk in and asked for the test.

An hour later and I heard the words.  “I need to tell you that your result came back positive.”  It wasn't a surprise.  In my heart, I already knew.  

They wanted to do more tests, so they drew a bit more blood which would be sent off to a lab.   They told me the same information I had found online.  HIV isn’t a death sentence anymore, it can be treated, blah blah.  I half listened.  I just wanted out of there.  

I wandered around the city centre for a bit then headed home.  What had I done?  What had I fucking done?  How could I tell Brian?  Had I put him at risk?

I finally headed home and tried to keep busy and not think about it. I did some housework to keep busy.  I was folding laundry when Brian got home.  He was early. 

“Hey Brian.”  I called out

He didn’t answer.  I walked out to meet him.  He was in the kitchen,  leaning on the counter He had a large yellow envelope in his hand.  He stared at the floor and didn’t look up when I came in. His face a mask... But I knew him well.  He was clearly upset.  Even furious.  

“Brian, you ok?”

“Ok?”  His voice quivered.  “No.  I’m not OK.  Can you tell me what this is about?”

He threw the envelope at me.  I opened it.  It was full of sheets of A5 paper with pictures printed on them.  Pictures of me.  Pictures of me with a cock in my mouth.  Pictures of me with a cock in my ass.  Pictures of me with two cocks in my ass.  Pictures of me with my hole gaping wide and cum dripping out of my ass. 

I felt like I was going to throw up.  

“That little present got delivered to me at work today.    Please tell me it’s a lie.  That someone has doctored those pictures….”

I couldn’t speak. 

Brian buried his face in his hands.  “Oh fuck.  Fuck.   It’s true, isn’t it?  You’ve been cheating on me?”

I tried to move closer but he pushed me away.  “Don’t even think about touching me.” 

“Brian… I… I’m so sorry.”  I finally managed to say. 

“Sorry?  Really?  That’s all you have to say?   And it doesn’t even look like you were using condoms.”

“It just happened.  I didn’t mean it to happen.”

“It just happened?  From the look of it, it happened several times.”  He grabbed the envelope out of my hand and flipped through the stack of pictures. “And… this is the best bit… did you see the note on this one?”

He held up a picture of me, bent over Jordan's cock in his car.  A note had been typed in big bold letters:  Brian’s birthday.

"I remember that night.  You disappeared for awhile.  To take a call from your boss you said.  You were hooking up with  this.... this... whatever the hell they are.  On my birthday, while I sat in the restaurant?"

"I don't know what to say.  I didn't want to hurt you."

“Get the fuck out, Eric.  Just get the fuck out.”  He was starting to cry.

I went to our room — what had been our room — threw some clothes into a small suitcase and left. I was numb, my emotions completely shut down.  I tried to call Jordan to ask why.  Why had he done this and ruined my life?   

His number was disconnected.  

Disconnected?   What the hell?   It occurred to me that he had never told me his last name. He had given me HIV, exposed my infidelity to Brian, destroyed our marriage, and now he was simply going to disappear? 

Not sure where else to go, I headed into the city.  To the hotel where Jordan and Glen had fucked me.  Maybe Glen would be there and he could help me understand?  I had to talk to Jordan and find out why he had done this.  

I tried to book a room but, when I told the front desk clerk my name, he said I already had a reservation.  He checked me in and I headed to the room. 

There was a note on the desk. 

Eric, 

Thanks for the fun.  And it has been fun.  But it’s time to say goodbye.

I’m so glad I’ve given you something to remember me by.  Something to remember me every day for the rest of your life.  However long that is.  

I’ve given you my virus.  My AIDS.  Your doctor can do tests to determine resistance, maybe they are already doing them, but let me tell you what they will find out.  My virus - our virus now - is a virulent strain.  Resistant to every HIV med in the book.  

Did you ever wonder why I never let you see my body?  Well, if the biohazard tattoo on my hip didn't give away the game, the KS lesions would have.  Didn't want you figuring it out before the bug took hold.  

Maybe you are wondering why I did this?  Well… why not?  

Remember that first night in Birmingham?  It wasn’t really the first time I saw you.  I had seen you  before and picked you.  I like finding guys like you, guys who have bought into the whole monogamy shit, and showing them it is just a lie.  You older guys make it so easy.  You tell yourselves you are content with your lives, but you really are just afraid of being alone... that is all that your "love" is.  Fear.  But men aren't made for monogamy.  We are made to breed, to spread our seed.  In your heart, you know it's wrong.  You get bored with one cock, one ass. Your sex lives dry up completely.  Guys like you are so desperate for intimacy that, with just a little nudge, you will bend over and take a cock from a stranger.   

Yes.  I’ve done you a favour.  I’ve set you free. Free from monogamy.  Free to fuck who you want.  To be fucked by who you want.  Free from worry about catching the bug.  Trust me.  You will thank me some day.  So forget monogamy.  

For now, though, I'm guessing you are angry.  I think it is best if I don’t see you for awhile.  But, if you are feeling lonely tonight call room service and order a bottle of champagne.  Glen is working.  He has my virus as well... he was the first guy I ever pozzed.  He said he wouldn't  mind swapping loads with you one more time.  But, after that, it will be time to move on.  Forget marriage.  It's sex.  It's fucking.  Spread the bug.  Spread it to as many holes as you can.  Feed it.  Take as much cock as you can.   The virus will continue to grow stronger, to spread. 

Maybe we will meet again someday. 

Jordan

PS:  I hope you pozzed up your "husband" Brian for me.  

I read the letter a second time.  And a third.  I considered my options.  

Then I picked up the phone to call room service.  To order a bottle of expensive champagne.  

- To be concluded (tomorrow)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1