The Jordan Affair

Epilogue and Conclusion: 

Another product launch for the company.  Another launch party.   First big product launch we've had in over six months.  My mind, however, wasn't on the product.  Instead my eye was on a guy attending the party.  He was in his mid-30’s, blonde, blue eyes, nice tan, great ass proudly on display in slacks that are just ever so slightly too tight. We had been cruising each other all night and I was determined to get my POZ load into that ass.  But I'd lost him in the crowd.

Six months had passed since I tested positive and since I broke-up with Brian.   He tested positive a month after my positive results, and never forgave me.  His issue, not mine.  I hadn't seen Brian since I picked-up the last of my stuff.  In any event, I thought it safe to say that "The Jordan Affair," as I've come to call it, changed me in more ways than one. 

I circled the room looking for the pretty prey on whom I'd my eye, the blond with the hot ass, when amidst the crowd I saw a familiar face, that of Daniel Holstrom.  I can remember my dislike of Daniel when we first met, but I could honestly say I now understood him, and consequently was pleased to see him.  My search for my prey could wait for a few minutes while I said hello to an old friend.  

“Eric!” Daniel called out when he saw me, a big smile on his face.  

“Daniel.  Good to see you as always.”

He leans close and whispers conspiratorially.  “You’ve been looking very determined tonight.  You have your eye on some pretty toy then?”

“Indeed I do.  If you were gay, you would be drooling over his ass.”  I whisper back.

“Heaven forbid!  I’m quite happy with the ladies,” he replied with a chuckle.  At that moment someone stepped behind me, and, seeing the man, Daniel introduced us, saying “Ah… I think you know my son.”

I look up to the newcomer and my heart skipped a beat.  The face was different but I knew him, and he was definitely not someone with whom I expected to cross paths.  It was Jordan.  

The disease had progressed.  His face was gaunt, his eyes slightly sunken,  his body not as firm.  Although his collar somewhat obscured it, I could see a lesion on his neck.  Some might say he had lost his looks, but not to me.  But he was still beautiful, alluring, sexy.  Looking at him, I saw my future.  'How long have I?' I wondered.

“Wait," I stammered, asking “Did you say he’s your son?”

Daniel laughed.  "You never told him?"

Jordan shrugged, replying "Guess I never got around to it."   

"Well. You two catch up.  With you mother away, Jordan, I don't plan on going home alone."

Jordan laughed  "Have fun, Dad."  As Daniel stepped away, Jordan turned to me with a smile and whispered, almost proudly, “The dirty old bastard.”

Pulling Jordan into a hug, I quietly remarked "Great to see you," adding "How are you doing?"

"Been in the hospital a few times, so I'm still alive.  For now.  How about you?"

I had spent six months planning what to say if I saw Jordan again, so I had a reply on the ready ”I guess I got lucky somehow.  They have me on meds and it seems to be keeping the virus under control.”  

He staggered, almost as if struck.  "Really?  Nothing has worked for me and I've tried cocktail after cocktail."

He is silent for a moment.  When he speaks, his voice is shaking.  His bravado is gone.  "You know, I was 21 when I was first diagnosed a year and a half ago. I was so angry that I decided to pull as many people down with me as I can. That is why I targeted you.  Why I pozzed you.  Why I wanted to ruin your marriage."

I listen but don't reply. This may be the first time I've seen the real Jordan.

"They think I'm running out of time."  He continues.  "One of these days the virus will win.  I'll ...I'll be gone. Maybe that's part of it too.  Maybe I've thought of the virus as something that would carry on after me.  A kind of immortality."

He seems genuinely shattered by my statement, wondering how it is possible that I am responding to treatment and he is not.  I hide my pleasure at my revenge.  It is petty of me, perhaps, but it is a little payment for all the pain he caused. 

Then the moment is gone. He shakes himself and it is almost like the old Jordan is back.  Almost. The uncertainty and doubt is not quite hidden in his eyes as he smiles at me.  "No hard feelings then?" 

"Fuck no.  You were right.  You set me free from the lies I was telling myself.  I've been fucking more than I ever have in my life.  Thank you!”  I smile lasciviously.  "In fact, I have to say, I'm as hard as a rock just seeing you.  Would love you to fuck me again one of these days... . "

"That can be arranged."

We trade numbers.  I will honestly call him, despite all that happened, and hopefully get more of that big cock.  He is an incredible fuck.  But I already have a plan for tonight.  I've found my selected prey -- the blond with the hot ass --  across the room and I don't want to lose him again.  I give Jordan another hug then weave through the crowd to the blond. 

“Enjoying the event?”  I ask as I casually stroll over and stand by the blond.

“It’s ok.”  He doesn’t sound all that interested in the event but his eyes linger on my that second or so too long.  Maybe not all that interested in the event or the product… but he is interested in something else.  

“I’m Eric.”

“David.”  He gives me a big smile. 

************************************************************************************************************************

An hour later and I have the blond back at my place and lead him to my bedroom.  

He seems a bit naive … and not really too bright.  Easy to manipulate. Just the way I like them.  I spend some time working him up, getting him so horny his is thinking with his cock, with his hole, and not with his brain.  Kissing, playing with his chest and nipples, gently running my fingers down that hot ass, pressing my very hard cock against his body. 

I take his shirt off have him lay down on my bed.  I massage his back, bending over to kiss his neck.  He’s squirming under me. I have him unfasten his belt and then help him slide his pants down… and off.  So I can continue my massage, of course.

My first clear view of his ass.  Fuck.  It is as amazing as I had expected.  I’m going to enjoy this.  What is his name again?  Oh, that’s right, David.

“Your ass is beautiful, David.”  

He likes that, likes being complimented on his ass. 

My massage evolves slowly.  Kneading his bubble butt.  Prying the two melon halves apart…. I get my first glimpse of his hole and just the faintest whiff of his musk.  Teasing his tight ring.  Rimming his ass. Hot.  Tasty.  His hole is pulsing beneath me.  I’m rock hard. 

My kisses trace up his back again as I move my cock into position at his hole. His pucker is kissing my cock.  Begging me to put it inside him. 

“Do you have a  condom?”  He asks. 

I make a play like I’m reaching for one in the bedside drawer.  “I was sure i had some here.” I lie. 

He moans beneath me.  “I really want you inside me but I only play safe.”

Hmm.  Even better then.  I’m about to really break in new territory.  These things are easy to overcome.  “That’s ok.”  I whisper.  “I always play safe as well.  Just don’t have any condoms. tonight”

I kiss his neck again.  My cock stays just outside his hole.  Just barely touching.  Teasing him.  Ready to strike.  Like any bottom, he is squirming in desperation to get a cock inside.

“Damn.  This sucks.”  I moan.  “I really wanted to be inside you tonight.”

I can feel his resistance waiver as I play him like a fiddle.  Kissing his neck.  My fingers just barely touching him as they trace up his hips.  

“Maybe I can just go in a bit - just the head - and then pull out…”

There is a long pause. 

“Are you… clean?” He finally asks and I know I’ve won. 

“Yeah.  I’m clean.”  Sure I am.  I showered right before the launch event.  

He says nothing.  But his thighs spread slightly, opening the way for me.  Giving me his consent. 

I push forward slightly and his ass opens for me.  The tip of my cock is enveloped in his warm and wet hole. 

“Oh you feel so good.” I tell him.  I make the tiniest motions I can.  Infinitesimal moves in and out of his hole.  Teasing him. Making him want more.  He doesn’t even realise he is starting to push back into my fuck.  My head slides further in.  Half way.  Three quarters. 

Pop!  

My head slips inside him.  His ass is working my cock.  The blond may “safe sex only” but he is no virgin.  He knows how to work his ass.  

“Just a bit more?” I ask.

“Ok.. just a bit.”  His mind is still trying to maintain control but his ass is winning.  It knows what it wants. 

I work my shaft deeper.  “Is that OK?”

He is panting in heat.   “Yeah… fuck me.  Please fuck me.”  Another pause.  “Just don’t cum inside me.”

I pick up my pace.  Sliding deeper.  Deeper.  He opens for me.  Takes me willingly.  My cock was now balls deep in his ass, bare as god intended, his ass working my shaft as I thrust, milking me.

He is starting to ramble.  “Oh my fuck! That is amazing.  It feels so good.”  His mind finally surrendering completely to the desires of his hole.  Like all men, a slut.  A slut who will do anything for a fuck.

It’s time to seal the deal.  To breed him.  I’m pounding him.  My balls slapping his ass. “Oh man, your ass is so hot… it is really working me!  Fuck… I can't stop!   I’m cumming!” 

I push deep and my cock throbs inside him.  Firing wave after wave of my seed into his willing hole. The sweet release of loading up his neg ass with my TOXIC cum makes the whole experience even more amazing. 

Finally, I am spent.  I collapse on his back, pushing him flat on the bed, my cock softening. "That was so hot." I tell David.  I kiss his neck.  I want to keep my cum in him as long as possible.  Give it time to seep in.  Take hold.  If successful, he will be the seventh guy I've converted including Brian. Plus, if I can keep him here for a bit, keep him lost in the sensations, I'm sure I can give him another load. 

My mind drifts back to my encounter with Jordan earlier.  To the lie I had told him. The lie about my virus being under control.  

There has been no successful treatment for me.  Our virus - mine, Jordan’s, Glen’s, the guys we have breed and converted -  is resistant to everything on the market.  My viral load is uncontrolled.  My CD4's continue to drop. Jordan has given me a death sentence.   And I've accepted that.  

But, like Jordan, perhaps I am seeking to cheat death.  To ensure some part of myself that will live on and thrive.  

My cock is getting hard again in this hole that has given itself to me. This hole I will load and convert.  Passing some of my DNA on to survive when I am gone.  

A perverse kind of immortality. 

- End - 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3

Working on a couple new stories as time permits. Some of the themes may be similar they are what turn me on after all) but the stories and situations will (hopefully) be different.

Plus want to revisit the characters from one of my old stories ("Breakdown") at some point as I have a general idea of where that story is going next.

So (basically) nothing in the short term but I would never say never. This story seems "done" to me for now but I retain the right to change my mind. Thanks for reading and I'm glad that you all enjoyed it. :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...