Pozzing The Ginger

I had been working with this guy for quite some time.  We had both identified each other as gay, and truth be told, I thought he was drop-dead cute.  Not only was he cute, he was younger and shorter than was I, and his hair was a dark ginger color, cut short at the back and sides and brushed to the side, floppy on top - just like I like it.  You may know from earlier stories that I have a thing for guys with nice hair, its not so much the colour as the style and a texture.  This guy's hair was thick and I imagined it was going to feel great.

We had always got on well and when we were alone had a few chats about his boyfriend, who lived a long way away at a different university and they only got to see each other during the holidays.  Now my cute co-worker was a bottom, and he occasionally remarked that every time his boyfriend fucked him it hurt because there was a long distance between fucks.  At some point he even showed me a photograph of his boy friend's cock.  To be honest it was nothing to write home about.

During our conversations he also mentioned he would like to find a discreet guy to fuck him during term time so when his boyfriend was around, he could take his cock and enjoy himself.  So naturally I showed him a photograph of my thick cock.  The look of conflicted lust crossed his face.  I could tell he was torn between getting laid and being true to his boyfriend, but I reasoned nothing however cure his horniness other than a proper cock inside him, even if the cock was poz, as was mine.  Now he didn't know I was poz, and as he never brought it up, I was happy to leave it that way.  Even so I had pretty much written him off as his guilt complex made it too much effort to work through.  Then one night this all changed.

We were at the company's Christmas party recently and a couple hours into  the party we crossed paths and as I could see he had had a few drinks and was somewhat looser, I thought it a good time to see if he was still horned-up, I could even see the bulge in his trousers, so I decided to go for it.  I reached under the table and gave his hard cock a squeeze which made him gasp.  It was time to fuck this boy.

I told him I was going to the toilet and wanted him to come so I could give him what he needed.  When we got inside the toilet was empty as it was fairly late, and many of the attendees had already departed.  No sooner had we entered the cubicle then he began kissing me, driving his tongue into my mouth.  I buried my hand in his thick ginger hair and it felt as good as I thought it would.  We turned around in the cubicle and I pushed him down so he sat on the toilet.  I unzipped and got out my thick poz cock, wet with toxic pre-cum and drove it into his mouth right into his throat until he gagged.  God could the boy suck cock.  He took it into his mouth and throat like a depraved crazy guy.  I grabbed the top of his hair and pulled him deeper onto my cock until his eyes were watering.  I told him to use as much spit as possible to make my cock wet as I was going to shove it in his ass and give him what he needed.

At that point he got all worried about his boyfriend but I told him that he's already been sucking me so he's already crossed the line and we weren't going anywhere till I'd emptied my balls deep in his ginger pussy. I stood him up and turned him around, reached round and undid his trousers which fell to his ankles, then dropped his boxers revealing the cutest ass you'd ever seen, he put his knees on the toilet and bent over, his ass cheeks just opened up and left his tight twitching hole exposed.

I wasted no time.  I lined-up my wet poz cock with his hole and in one motion drove it deep into his guts.  He grunted with genuine pain.  His grunt may have said 'stop', but his cock never lost its erection, so I pumped him hard, fucking him deeper and deeper with every thrust, driving into his ass so deeply that I popped into his inner ring and I held still, grabbed the top of his hair while I ran my tongue up the back of his neck.  He shuddered with pleasure and then I whispered in his ear, “I'm going to shoot my poz load deep in your inner ring!”

He looked at me out of the corner of his eye for a moment but nothing came out of his mouth.  He just bowed his head forwards as I pounded his ass, using his head of thick hair as an anchor, I built up momentum.  I could feel my balls tightening and my cock was on the brink so I drove it home just as my cock swelled and spew volley after volley of highly toxic cum deep in his guts.  It crossed my mind that I was shooting so much cum it almost felt like I was pissing in his ass.  Yeah, I could feel the warmth of my load surrounding my cock so I knew he was full.

Pulling out, my cock was laced with cum and blood from his torn ring.  It was one hell of a beautiful sight.  I couldn't help the snicker with pleasure.  

He turned around and collapsed onto the seat, lost in thought.  I thought he looked sated, as he should have been given the fuck I had given him.  I noticed his hair was in a real state after the fuck and his cock was still hard. I drove my still hard cock into his mouth to clean it as he wanked himself hard.  As he shot his load over the floor I pulled out his mouth bowed his head forward and shot my second poz load over that sexy ginger hair. He looked up at me totally exhausted. I pulled him up and told him to raise his trousers because I wasn't going to let him waste my poz cum:  it had to stay deep in his bowels.

Using my second load, I styled his hair and sent him out of the cubicle.  Turning around he asked "Why?"

“You didn't ask and you didn't stop me”, I replied. He looked at me and smiled, turned around and re joined the party.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 22
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

"Using my second load, I styled his hair and sent him out of the cubicle.  Turning around he asked "Why?"  “You didn't ask and you didn't stop me”, I replied."

That is just the perfect answer. 

• 2 months later...