Dirty, Sleazy Places To Fuck Can Be A Turn On?

Guest breedinghole

Guest breedinghole

I am totally into getting breed somewhere sleazy. Totally turned on by just the thought of fucking in a stinky public washroom, standing in pissed on and unclean floor and sit butt naked on a dirty toilet reeks of piss while giving a BJ. Anyone else have this urge? 

Big turn on, used to love having sex in dirty smelly cottages, public toilets, stinking of piss and worse, they just had that smell, big big turn on.

There were two in the Bristol area, one now converted to a cafe!!, the other still there, but sadly these days its just too risky, as in being caught!.

• Upvote 1

My favorite sleazy fuck was at the end of Folsom weekend 2014. I was walking home from a sex party, with 18 loads already in my ass (some from the sex party, some from random fucks during the Folsom Fair). I saw this hot older daddy. Tall, dark hair, broad shoulders, big mustache. Cruised him hard and he followed me down a side street. I bent over a dumpster on the street and he unzipped and slipped his big fat daddy cock inside of me. And it was big! A solid 9.5 inches (Maybe 10?), uncut, and thick. Was a good thing my hole was already loobed with lots of cum and loose from being fucked all day. I grabbed onto the dumpster and felt like the nastiest whore in the world, getting fucked by this total stranger, with 18 other strangers loads already inside me, leaning over a dumspter in the middle of the sidewalk.

He bred my hole good, then I turned around to clean it off with my mouth. Tasted so tangy and salty, his cum mixed with all those other guys. He zipped up, I pulled up my pants, and went home a happy little whore.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
Guest breedinghole

On a road trip with friends and had to go to use a dirty public urinal. The smell of the urinal gave me an instant hard on!

Edited by breedinghole

Some of the hottest sex I've ever had has been completely unplanned and in a sleazy location.

Back when I was driving a semi over the road, I ended up parking at this little lay-by off I-24 in Tennessee.  All it was was a place where truck could pull off the highway and park.  There were no facilities at all, just highway on one side and forest on the other.  If you wanted to piss, you hit a tree.  If you wanted to shit, you were SOL.  Trash strewn around cause a lot of drivers are lazy fuckers...that sort of place.

So I pull in and park for the night here (was out of hours, couldn't go any further to a better place to stop), and did my paperwork and grabbed something to eat.  Got mostly undressed for bed, but had to go out and piss. 

So I climb out on the passenger side, next to the treeline for privacy just wearing shorts and shoes.  Pulled out my cock and started pissing up against one of my drive wheels.  I heard a noise as I was pissing and looked around and saw a figure a little ways back in the woods.  As I watched I could tell he was looking at me, even though I couldn't see him clearly.  Watched as he grabbed at his crotch slowly.

At this point I was done pissing so I turned around with my dick hanging out of my shorts and waved him over.He came walking up and turned out to be a guy in his mid thirties, a bit shorter than me, with longish black hair under a ball cap and a short black beard..  Walked up to me and looked at me as he wrapped his hand around my cock.

I already had a semi and when he grabbed me I was well on my way to being totally hard.  Without a word he knelt down and started going down on me.  Got me rock hard real fucking fast.  At first I leaned back against the truck moaning softly, but then I started getting more aggressive...holding his head and fucking his face....that kind of thing.  He had his jeans open and was stroking his cock while he sucked me so I bent over him reaching my hand down into his asscrack and started rubbing and fingering his hole.  He stood up so his jeans fell around his knees and so he was bent over sucking my cock with his ass fully exposed.  I started rubbing spit into his hole while he started groaning and deep throating me and slobbering all over my rock hard cock.

Finally I couldn't take it and bent him over the drive tire I'd just pissed on lined my cock, dripping with his spit, up with his hairy ass crack and slowly eased into him.  He groaned and tried to pull back off me a bit, but was stuck between me and that tire and I held my cock in his tight hairy ass til I felt him relax a bit and open up for me.

I started fucking him real slow...he seemed to need me to take it easy at first and I wanted to make it good for him too.  But it didn't take long before he was thrusting back onto my cock and taking it all with no trouble at all.  Wasn't long before I could feel my load coming and thrust it deep in his ass as I blasted deep inside him.  Neither one of us had said a word up til that point.

Long story short, he ended up climbing up in my sleeper for the night.  He'd arrived just after I had, so we had a good ten  hours to kill together, which ended with me sucking two loads out of him and fucking a second one into his ass.

As it happened, we were both traveling the same way for several hundred miles, so when we rolled out the next day, we kept in touch on the phone and stopped a couple times along the way so we could fuck again.  I ended up blowing three more loads in his ass that day in three different locations until our paths separated.  Never saw him again unfortunately but he was  a damn hot fuck.

• Upvote 7