Bbrt Troubles

fuckrogerbb

update your adobe flash player and update your Java. Those 2 things are used on many websites. Flashplayer does other things besides just show videos (sort of) And Java is also common on most sites.

btw you should never have any other "brand" of flash player except Adobe and Shockwave from Adobe.  Some websites will lure you into installing other flash players and you never need them and they usually have malware/spyware/virus's in them and screw up your system.

Wouldnt hurt to make sure your browsers are up to date too.

But any time a page starts acting up, freezing etc this is usually the problem.

what browser you using? Dont use Internet Explorer its junk....updating or reinstalling the browser will often fix things. Do you have any addons, extensions?

I'm not having issues with chrome or firefox

Flash and java just had recent updates, I just updated my flash yesterday..

• Moderators

I can't access BBRT on Chrome at all. It's been this way for months. It's the only website I have issues with. 

I can go there on Firefox most (but not all) of the time. 

Safari on my iPad has no trouble with it, but that might just be the mobile site. 

Are you accessing the mobile site or main site? When you say Cant "at all" whats that mean exactly? it doesnt load anything? Does it hang, sit and spin, load some but not all? Page loads but? Does it work if you run it in Incognito Mode? What device are you using to access with?

I access it with chrome on my PC and laptop so its not the site thats the problem. Its something either with chrome, the addons/extensions or flash or java. 

• Moderators

When I try to access the main (not mobile) site on Chrome on a Windows 7 box that I built myself, the site doesn't load. It just hangs saying "Waiting for barebackrt.com" no matter how long I let it sit. No element of the BBRT website appears. Every once in a while (3-4 times a month) it connects fine the first time.