Advice: Hotel Fuck Party?

bearasseater

One of my ultimate fantasies is throwing a bareback sex party at a hotel. I'm picturing 20 guys, largely strangers, converge for hours of raw fucking and cum taking.

Any advice on how to do this, worry-free that someone will knock on the door and break the party up? Anyone go to any successful parties, or better yet, throw one themselves? What do you think would be necessary for it to go off without a hitch?

• Upvote 1

I've been to a few, so based on the best ones ...

Pick a fairly large mainstream hotel, where the guys can just walk in and straight up to the room

Check out if the rooms have a spyhole, so you can double check it isn't a member of staff (unlikely)

Tell guys to knock a certain number of times (3 or 4), as a type of code 

Make it clear if you are busy that whoever is closest to the door opens it 

Tell guys to say "I'm here for the party (or meeting if you want)"

Agree in advance what everyone is expected and allowed to do

Make sure everyone takes their own towel, if they want a shower before you leave (you don't want to have to call housekeeping for more!)

Time it in the afternoon onwards, so you don't have housekeeping coming to check or service the room

Agree whether or not photos and filming are permitted and let the guys know in advance 

You're set! 

• Upvote 3

When I lived up north I went to a few, they were in Manhattan and you had to pay $20 to get in. one was not friendly, but the other one was and I got a few guys phone numbers.  This was before everyone had cell phones. 

About 10 years ago I was on vacation in Florida, I had driven down from up north, I stayed in Key West and on my way back home I decided to spend a night in a  gay motel in the Tampa area.  It was run down but fine, there was a mouse running outside the hallway.  I had researched it an knew it was a cruise motel, so I left the door ajar and waited in bed and eventually a guy came in, and then more and I had about 12 guys in the room at one time, ti was fun, but not everyone barebacked.  Then later when the party broke down I found another guy to come in and we fooled around alone because it was late on a weeknight so not a lot of guys cruising.  I later heard that the place was torn down and I think a Home Depot went it, it was too bad because it was a great place.  

I also tried to do the same in the one in Orlando (Parliament House) on another vacation  but it did not have the same vibe.  

Edited by Pig Bottom

Cuntspunker has a lot of good advice. The only thing I would add is some of the parties I attended were in motels where the door to the room was outside. Seemed easier. They usually use a room in the back so as not to draw too much attention.

Cuntspunker's advice is great (it's worth reading again!)  Try to walk through the hotel beforehand if you can, to determine ease of access, peepholes, best entrances, etc.  The Rules page on LarsLukas's website is also definitely worth a close read. You might want to "steal" some of his ideas for rules/guidelines.

Be clear on your drug/alcohol policy, whatever that is. [E.g.: "Absolutely no PnP or drugs please (poppers ok). BYOB if you want, but don't be drunk."]

And do give timing info:  [E.g.: "Arrive between 9:00 - 11:00 p.m. Stay until 2:00 a.m." or "Party goes all night, ending 8:00 a.m."]

I've been to one really GREAT hotel sex party. (The others, well, meh...)  At that really great one, the host recruited a mix of top/bottom/versatile guys. He screened out those who Party-more-than-Play, those >10 years out of the age range, and others he decided sent "very weird" invitation requests. I don't mean to say he was super-selective or exclusionary, he just didn't send details to some he thought might bring trouble. His guest list made for a really fun time for everyone. I chatted with a number of the attendees later and they agreed on what a fun sex night it was. 

Have fun, and please tell us how it went -- good or bad!  

We will learn from what you say.

Edited by tallbtm

I went to a few hotel parties in Chicago. And I agree with Cuntspunker... and basically just use common sense. keep folks informed. Most of the parties I went to were in downtown Chicago, at a larger hotel. there would definitely be set hours.... and to be honest, I don't think the host stayed the night at any of these rooms after. There would be a cover... usually $10 - $15... help cover room cost... nd some of that cash was left for the cleaning staff. I had some really good times at these parties!

This is one of my ultimate fantasies too. Just the thought of a room full of naked, horned up men all engaged in sweaty, skin on skin fucking and the sloppy, cum-filled holes that would result from it is insanely hot. The only thing that I think could make it even hotter is if all the guys were versatile; no strict tops or bottoms, and every guy would be willing to either breed some asses or get their own filled with jizz. Heaven! :D

I have a question though for the guys who have organized these kinds of parties before, just out of sheer curiosity: Do you generally stress to the attendees that it is a strictly bareback, no condoms allowed party? Or do you tend to merely encourage raw sex, but not actively enforce it and allow condom use for those that choose to? And are there ever any rules in place about breeding vs pulling out, or is it left completely up to the guests where their cum ends up?