A Bunghole So Clean, It Will Gleam.

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

(on this topic, there's no way to avoid this being long and wordy)

A sparkling anus. So clean, a surgeon could sterilize his hands in it before surgery. So clean you could serve a buffet from it.

If you're as mental about your hole being clean as I am, this thread is for us.

I'm a vers Ffister and vers fucker. So I want my entire colon cleaned out, free of brown. No shit. Literally.

I want my hole clean enough so a man can FF me past the elbow without a spec of brown when he pulls his arm out. My douche/enema clean out method works so well that I have been FF'd to the armpit. The dudes entire arm was in my hole up to his armpit. His pit was in my crack. That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. It was a marathon FF session. It took hours to get his arm in me that deep.

Meaning, my hole had to be cleaned out very well in order to stay clean for hours after the enema.

He pulled his arm out of me 12 hours after my enema. Not one spec of brown. That was with his entire arm in me, to the armpit.(the physics of it still seem impossible, yet I've had several of these deep FF encounters over the years)

Ever felt a man flex his bicep in your anus? It's the hottest thing I've ever felt..

Anyway, the point is, I'm very demanding of my hole being clean, to the point of obsession. I get the feeling that many bottoms here are the same and there are numerous threads about how do I get my hole clean etc

A clean hole is a confident hole. It unleashes your own inner power bottom. On the other hand, worrying about a dirty ass is buzzkill that can ruin the night.

I've been douching for 25+ years and have perfected a method that removes ALL worry about a dirty ass or brown or even  douche water coming out later while fucking, which can be some of the nastiest smelling shit and a total sex wrecker.

For me to achieve a clean hole, there is a two pronged approach.

The dietary/gut maintenance side and the enema side.

Your colon is the last 6 feet of your digestive tract. Think of your digestive tract as a 30ft/10m hose, from mouth to anus.

First the dietary side. This is every bit as important as any douche method.

If every bottom learns the following phrases you will be doing yourself a gigantic favor.

1. BULK FORMING.(fiber and fibrous foods)

2. BENEFICIAL PLANT MUCOUS and MUCULOIDS(lubrication for the entire 30')

3. PROBIOTIC GUT BACTERIA(beneficial bacteria in your gut)

1. Bulk forming foods.

The ultimate colon cleansers are bulk forming fibrous foods. Think of fiber as a sort of solid object that pushes through your digestive tract and pushes out the sludge and dirt along the way, like a snowplow plowing a snowy road or a pipe cleaner cleaning the tar out of a pipe. IOW you poop out everything. It is very cleansing.

A low fiber diet will cause food to stick to the walls of your digestive tract and colon. This creates all kinds of runny shit issues and makes a mess of your cleanouts. It can take forever to get your ass clean. Cheeseburgers and pizza are examples of low fiber, greasy foods that make a mess of our asses.

Bulk forming high fiber foods..

fresh organic fruits and vegs.

an apple for example is a fibrous, dense, bulk forming food.

a kale and spinach salad is dense and bulk forming

a bowl of fresh organic cherries is bulk forming

a banana is bulk forming

plus the living enzymes in these live foods are great for the digestive tract, another benefit for bottoms.

A high quality psyllium fiber powder is among the best bulk formers known. The trick with psyllium is water. Drink at least 12 ounces of water when taking a dose of fiber powder. It won't activate without max hydration.

Max HYDRATION is a major ally to a clean ass and healthy body. Drink enough water throughout the day to piss clear. Yellowing piss is a sign of dehydration.

Dehydration is a colon destroyer. If you don't protect your colon when you're 20, you'll pay for it when your 30, 40, 50 etc.. (trying not to sound preachy, just relating my own experiences)

2. Plant mucous

Plant mucous is beneficial lubrication for a healthy digestive tract and colon. It helps bulk forming fiber do its job better by lubricating the 30' of hose. Chia seeds are high in this mucous. When I consume ground chia seeds daily, my poops come out solid and well lubricated. Its a smooth shitting experience and very cleansing too. I am left very clean. My enemas are simple washouts.

I wrote this thread about the benefits of chia..

https://breeding.zone/topic/22457-chia-seeds-natures-buttgrease-great-bottom-food/

Chia + psyllium. There is a special gut cleansing synergy between the two. Try to take both daily. They can be taken together just fine. Ground flaxseed is another great mucous and high fiber food.

AVOID TAKING PSYLLIUM WITH PRESCIPTION MEDS. Psyllium can absorb said meds. Wait at least 2 hours after taking meds before taking psyllium. Always ask your doctor first.

These lubricating and bulk forming foods make enemas a breeze, instead of a never ending brownfest. If you haven't eaten a high fiber diet recently, you'll likely have a shitfest while first taking these bulk forming foods, while the fiber cleans you out. Expect to shit a lot for the first few days.

3. Good gut bacteria. Try to take a high quality probiotic pill or try to eat a probiotic food daily, if possible. Kombucha tea, fermented veggies like kimchi or raw sourkraut, yogurt and other fermented foods can be purchased from health food stores etc. I make my own fermented vegetables that taste great. I make my own kombucha tea. Several recipes on youtube, just be careful with fermenting. Learn about it first.

Part 2: enemas, will post shortly

Guest PozGoat

Part 2: Enemas

Quickly, it has to be said..

If you can lay off greasy foods- cheeseburgers, pizza, deep fried foods your bottoming and cleanouts will be far more enjoyable. The less of those greasy foods that you eat, the easier it is to maintain a clean ass. A healthier body and sex drive to boot.

When I replaced greasy, low fiber foods with plenty of fruits and vegs in my diet, and I eat them like a pig, I felt much healthier, my sex drive greatly improved and my cleanouts got much easier.

My enemas are pretty simple. I am a FFer so I want and need a deep, total cleanout. I want my ass clean for 12 hours if need be.

I use a fleet enema bottle. Just my preference. I use the larger size, there is a very small fleet enema that can be used but it requires several more bottles shot up my ass. The larger size 5oz is quicker. I shoot 4 of those up my ass. I then get down on all 4's. I then drop down on my shoulders while keeping my ass high in the air and let that water run deep in my colon. Trust me, this will take practice as you will have the major urge to release it.

For the sake of keeping your bathroom floor clean, STAY NEAR YOUR TOILET! You will have a major urge to release but it will subside if you can hold it. I then stand up and shoot 4 more(another 20oz) of water up me and yes it gets really hard to hold it in but I once again get down on my shoulders, ass up and let that water run deep in my colon.

By that point I am SO FUCKING ready to release. It feels so good to plop down on the toilet and let that eruption go from my ass. I feel like it cleanses my soul!

I gently push all the water out. BUT IN NO WAY AM I FULLY CLEANED OUT YET. The worst has yet to come out and needs to be lured out. That nasty shitty water that if not cleaned out will likely come out while later getting fucked.

Inserting a dildo makes quick work of luring out all of that shitty nastiness. As deep as you can take the dildo will lure out the water faster. Any good bottom at that point should be inserting a dildo, just for hole prep for fucking. It is a good way to open up your hole anyway, to get it ready for a good hard cock pounding.

But it also serves the purpose of luring out that final shitty water. IMO I can't get that dirty water out unless I insert a dildo for a few minutes. While I insert the dildo, I hold it in and brush my teeth, shave etc and get ready for the shower. I leave the dildo in for at least 10 minutes while brushing teeth etc. I pull it out and out comes the remaining dirty water. One more quick fleet bottle to rinse and into the shower I go.

It takes me 10 minutes to enema and push it out. Another 10 minutes or so of dildoing to get the water out while prepping, shaving etc.

I can be fully enemad, showered and out the door in under an hour and be 100% confident of my hole being clean for up to 12 hours after the enema.

FFing requires a good deep cleaning. This deep cleanout may not be for everyone.

There have been many discussions here about problems with douching and getting a clean ass etc.

I hope this info helps. It works wonders for me and took me years to perfect. The dildo to lure out the water is the key.

Wow! I've been looking for an article like this for ever!!! Exactly what I need, I still struggle with cleaning out & had a post up here asking for diet advice. Wish I could take your post & stick it on my fridge Lol. I've started taking chia seeds daily, started Psylium husk but stopped after a few days as I struggled to cope. I'm hoping to get back on it soon. I still need to work on my diet & also will try the dildo thing during cleansing. I'm one of those that lose all interest in sex with the slightest hint of brown or smell..I know some say it's natural but I just can't continue once that happens.. Thanks again for this great post!

Guest PozGoat

any more food types to eat ? any list of foods ?

basically, all fiber is plant cellulose

plant cellulose is the structure of all plants. It's to a plant what our skeletal structure is to humans. It keeps plants upright the way our skeletons keep us upright.

All of the fiber in plant food is basically made up of this cellulose.

Psyllium fiber powder is pure plant cellulose, made from the husks of psyllium seed.

Cellulose doesnt digest. Instead it forms bulk which pushes digested food trough the digestive tract into the colon to be pooped out.

In a nutshell..

Almost any whole plant food has fiber.

'Whole' meaning- minimal processing.

Processed foods often strip the fiber and nutrition out.

White flour, white bread are extremely processed and stripped of fiber. These are the kinds of foods that destroy digestion and wreak havoc on the colon.

High fiber foods..

almost anything found in the produce(fruit and veg) section at a market

apples

bananas

pineapple

leafy greens

nuts

seeds

oatmeal and other whole grains

plums, pruins and other tree fruits

tomatoes

potatoes

sweet potatoes

lentils(super high fiber source)

psyllium husk powder

chia seeds

flaxseed

fruit fiber powder

notice how all of these are plant-based

basically any fruit, veg, nut, seed that hasnt been bleached or whitened(white flour, white rice etc)

High fiber foods are also very filling and satisfying. They keep you fuller longer and can help stave off food cravings etc until you are actually hungry for your next meal. They help shed weight and they cleanse you as a bonus.

(the more organic you eat, the better. pesticide laden, non-organic food are colon wreckers because pesticides are digestive and health destroyers)

Guest PozGoat

Wow! I've been looking for an article like this for ever!!! Exactly what I need, I still struggle with cleaning out & had a post up here asking for diet advice. Wish I could take your post & stick it on my fridge Lol. I've started taking chia seeds daily, started Psylium husk but stopped after a few days as I struggled to cope. I'm hoping to get back on it soon. I still need to work on my diet & also will try the dildo thing during cleansing. I'm one of those that lose all interest in sex with the slightest hint of brown or smell..I know some say it's natural but I just can't continue once that happens.. Thanks again for this great post!

Psyllium is great with chia but with psyllium you may need to start with smaller doses. As your body gets used to this powerful digestive cleansing fiber, you can slowly increase the dosage. I take about 2 tablespoons a day, most days. I take about 2-4 tbsp of chia a day. The two really work well together to maintain a clean ass.

A dosage of psyllium is about 1 tbsp. More can be taken but I'd get your gut used to it first. Perhaps try 1/2 teaspoon for a few days, then 1 teaspoon a day for a few days and see how you feel. Best to start slow and adjust to it. Hope this helps.

(I always stress to see a doctor and talk to your doc about this stuff too.)

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's this supplement out called "Pure for Men." Its made of the exact stuff you mentioned: chia seeds, psyllium, and flaxseeds. I take two at night and two in the morning. Talk about an Earth changing event....I have never had a more satisfying bowel movement until I started taking this. It's not like I wasn't getting any fiber in my diet. I'm into salads for meals, fruits for snacks, and daily Metamucil, so I thought I had enough fiber in my life. Pure will literally clean you out big time.

As for enemas, I like to use a hose attached to my shower a few hours before and then use a Fleet/bulb syringe right before.

Great article, thanks for the share!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...