That First Charged Load

Nothing better than a big hot poz cock with a big PA.

Would love to have that in my neg ass.

All the PAs I have seen are round steel someone should make one with sharp edges to really tear up that neg ass.

• 4 years later...

What I am really tired of is the games that we have to play. Why can’t we honestly tell people what we want instead of beating around the bush. 
  I am a very honest person. I just want to be able to say I think you are hot poz or not do you want to fuck. Or I think it is hot that you are poz please fuck me. 
But we must play games. 

I  don`t know how I missed this story. Very very good! He really brings out the conflict that goes through a guys head. And it is awesome when the guy listens to his dick and ass and not his brain...lol I have challenged myself to meet with a poz no meds. guy and get naked with him and see what happens. I am sure my body will take over and it will be an awesome fucking I get. I`m sure after our first meeting I will want to meet again for another round!!

8 hours ago, just_mike69 said:

What I am really tired of is the games that we have to play. Why can’t we honestly tell people what we want instead of beating around the bush. 
  I am a very honest person. I just want to be able to say I think you are hot poz or not do you want to fuck. Or I think it is hot that you are poz please fuck me. 
But we must play games. 

I concur

No games just say you need to be pozed and the pozer say ok lets do it

End of