Do you have any gay relatives  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any gay relatives?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2015 at 9:47 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I'm a text book case for heredity.  Bi Dad, Bi Uncle on my mother's side and a Gay older Brother.

I wrote this four years ago.  I have recently learned that my first cousin once removed on my Dad's side, has come out.  There are two more of his generation I am beginning to think don't know it yet....

• Upvote 1

None that I know of in the immediate family with aunts, uncles, cousins or those in my generation, but am suspecting that there were in the previous generations of my father and mother. Seems there was always a dark secret that no one would talk about concerning members of the previous generation to my parents. I did find that there were some outcasts and terminations of some relationships to the family for some reasons or the other though.

On 4/5/2019 at 8:50 PM, Pozlover1 said:

Family stories of two, from the 1930’s one who was just considered a little off, and another who moved to Key West Florida in the 50’s I think and bragged about his pink Cadillac. 

he sold Mary Kay cosmetics ;)

Guest FinalDL2021

My cousin is gay, he is very cool. He is very supportive when I need some advise. He is one of the few family members, I have come out to, about my being bisexual.

I had a gay uncle who passed away 20 years ago from complications of AIDS. I've often wondered if he had lived it the same area of country if he would have been the first to introduce me to cock sucking and ass fucking.