Lapses During My Safe Sex Years

• 2 months later...

Definitely the final part this time.  I had intended to finish this story after the last post but I've had so much positive feedback I decided to add one more post with some of the experiences I had in the months following my decision to go bareback.

As I sat in the train back from Birmingham that day I knew I had enjoyed every minute of fucking that young lad and coming right up his tight young arse. I didn't want to use condoms any more.  I wanted to fuck bareback and I knew there would be no shortage of lads willing to bend over and take my load but I was surprised at how often bareback sex was on offer.

A few weeks later I was up in the north of Scotland for the wedding of one of my nieces and I ended up fucking the groom's younger brother.  He was a blond, chubby lad in his early twenties.  At the reception he was taking a piss next to me in the toilets and I saw him checking out my cock. When I finished pissing I stood back a bit and let him see it and he did the same. We were both hard now and I reached out and took hold of his cock.  Just as I was starting to wank him someone came in and he quickly zipped up and left the toilets.  I lost sight of him for a while but a couple of hours later I was standing in the bar area when I saw him walk past.  He looked straight at me and headed for the toilets.  I waited a moment and then followed.

I didn't see him at first and then he looked out of the end cubicle and motioned to me to join him.  He'd had a few more drinks now and was well up for it.  We both had our cocks out in no time and soon he was sitting on the toilet sucking me off.  I could easily have let him suck me off until I unloaded in his mouth but he had other ideas.  He stood up, pulled his pants down and bent over the toilet.  In no time I had my tongue right up his arse and he was moaning and wanking.  I was fairly sure he was up for being fucked so I stood up and rubbed my cock against his wet hole.  He moaned and reached round, pulling his cheeks apart.  I positioned my cock against his hole and pushed.  He groaned as my cock went right up his arse.  The cubicles were pretty solid so I didn't hold back.  I gave him a moment to get used to my cock up his arse and then I began to fuck him.  He was well into it - wanking and pushing back onto my cock, his underpants stretched across his knees and his trousers at his ankles as I started to fuck him harder. I felt him starting to come just as I was getting ready to shoot my load so I didn't hold back - I banged him hard and shot my cum right into his arse.

He stood up, breathing heavily and grinned at me.  Minutes later we were both back at the reception, with no one any the wiser.

in the early summer I spent a week in Ibiza.  I had been working very hard and was enjoying a relaxing week on the beach.  One night in a bar I got talking to a couple of guys from the north of England who were staying in the same apartment building as me. Nick and Jamie (not their real names!) were in their mid thirties - both fit lads.  Jamie was tall and dark and Nick was smaller with dyed blond hair.  They were good company. Later on in the evening, the conversation turned to relationships and they were quite open about the fact that they enjoyed sex with other people - usually together but sometimes apart. Eventually they said they were going back to their apartment and Nick casually asked if I wanted to walk back with them. 

I wasn't sure if this was an invitation or not but on the way back Nick, who had had quite a bit to drink was flirting heavily with me and when we got back to the apartment he wasted no time in pulling me towards him.  Soon all three of us had our pants down and Nick was down on his knees sucking first me and then Jamie.  We sucked each other for a while and then Nick bent over the bed. Jamie knelt down behind him and pushed his tongue up Nick's arse.  He rimmed him for  a while and then indicated to me to take over.  I pushed my tongue up Nick's arse and Jamie said "Oh yeah, lick his arse... get him ready,"  This was getting interesting.  I rimmed Nick's hole for a little longer and then Jamie pulled me up.  He grinned  "Do you want to fuck him?" he said.  I nodded.  I assumed I was going to be asked to use a condom but then Jamie said "We fuck bareback, is that okay with you?" 

Seconds later I was pushing my bare cock up Nick's arse and Jamie was wanking and telling me to fuck him.  "Oh yeah, fuck him, fuck him up the arse." 

It was very horny and I enjoyed every minute of fucking Nick's arse as his boyfriend watched, urging me to fuck him harder.   Soon I was close to coming and I said so.  Jamie groaned  "Oh yeah, yeah do it, fucking do it...cum in his arse"  I shot what felt like a massive load up Nick's arse an when I pulled out Jamie took my place, shooting his load after about ten thrusts. As we rested Jamie told me how much he loved watching Nick take loads up his arse. 

A couple of days later I was cruising in the dunes at Es Cavallet beach.  I came to a quiet area and stood looking out over the sea.  Then I looked down and just below in a little clearing I saw a group of about five guys.  One was bent over a tree branch being fucked from behind and the other three were watching and wanking.  I could see the guy being fucked was Nick and one of the guys watching was Jamie. As I watched, one of the other guys went round and pushed his cock into Nick's mouth.  I moved over towards them and Jamie saw me. He grinned and motioned to me to join them.  Nick was being fucked bareback by a hairy young Spanish guy and as I watched the guy shouted something and threw his head back and I knew Nick was getting another load up him.  The Spanish guy pulled out and another lad took his place.  I watched as Nick was fucked by three fit lads, one after the other, taking loads from each one.  The horniest part was watching Jamie pull his boyfriend's arse cheeks apart so that  a German lad with a big cock could fuck him and come up his arse.  I fucked Nick after the German lad and added my load to the mix.  All very horny.

I was fucking bare almost all the time now, cruising in bars and during the summer I paid a few visits to Hampstead Heath and rarely failed to find a willing arse to take my load.  One time I was up there I was down at the fuck tree.  It was quite busy and three guys were bent over being fucked with others watching and wanking.  I recognized one of the lads being fucked was Christopher, a lad who had worked for the same company as did I, although he had left a few months earlier. 

Christopher was about 22 and had worked in the customer services team. He was a fit young lad - a bit camp and very stylish.  I didn't know him particularly well but I thought he would probably recognise me  if I fucked him but I really wanted to stick my cock up his slim young bottom.  He was taking on all comers and I watched as a couple of guys fucked him and came up his arse.  I realised he wasn't even looking to see who was fucking him - and he was now busy sucking the cock of a tall young black guy who was standing at the other side of the tree - so I took my turn and stepped up behind him.  I could feel the cum running down Christopher's legs as I pushed my cock up him and began to fuck.  I had been working hard and hadn't come for about a week - so the load I deposited up Christopher's arse was a big one.  He never even looked round and as I pulled up my pants the black guy took my place.

I was constantly surprised by the opportunities I got to fuck bare. One night I was on line and I got messaged by a bi guy who said he just wanted to be wanked off.  He said he had broken his right arm when he came off his motorbike and really wanted a wank.  He sent me some pictures of a very impressive looking cock and he wasn't very far away.  I hoped I might get to suck him off so I said yes.  I got to his flat and he let me in. 

He was mid thirties, very straight looking.   His right arm was in plaster and he was very bruised from his accident.  He didn't want to mess around and just lay back on the bed and pulled his sweat pants down.  His cock was hard and as I began to masturbate him he closed his eyes and sighed.  I asked if I could suck him and he shook his head. After a while his breathing got heavier and I could tell he was close to coming.  A few moments later he shot one of the biggest loads I've ever seen all over himself and lay back on the bed.

I assumed that was it and I was ready to go.  I was really surprised when he asked "Do you want to fuck me?"  

I replied "Err....yeah... if you want me to." 

He nodded and reached into a drawer by the bed.  He handed me a small pack of lube and just rolled over on to his knees,  his hairy arse in the air. No mention of a condom.  I lubed him up and pushed my cock against his hole.  He grunted as I pushed up him and began to fuck.  I still couldn't quite believe this was happening but I certainly wasn't complaining.  I looked around the room as I fucked his hairy arse - it was obvious that he shared the flat with a girlfriend and somehow this made it even more horny.  I was close to coming now and I thought he might ask me to pull out but he never said anything and I shot my cum right up him.  When I pulled out he just said "You better go now, mate."

I was really enjoying myself and was comfortable with my decision to go bareback. However, most of my experiences during those months were as a top.  I am more top than bottom anyway but I had also always been more wary of being fucked bare.  But every now and then I needed to be fucked and it was in that frame of mind that I went to the Vault one afternoon after work. It was a bit quiet but around about 5:00 PM it started getting busier and quite a few fit lads came in.  I ended up in a threesome with two guys - a young black guy and an ordinary looking mid 30s guy.  I sucked them both and then the older guy went round behind me and pulled me up.  I was now bent over sucking the black guy as the other guy stood behind me.  He unzipped me and pulled my trousers and pants down.  I didn't stop him and soon he had his tongue up my arse.  I enjoyed being rimmed as I sucked the black guy's cock and after a while he stood up and started fingering my arse.  I was horny to be fucked and so I didn't stop him.  I reached into my pocket and handed him a sachet of lube. He took it and rubbed some on my arse.

I wondered if he would use a condom but he didn't.  He pushed up me and began to fuck.  He fucked me hard and fast and it wasn't too long before he came up my arse.  He pulled out and the black guy moved round and started pushing his big cock against my arse.  I had to pull my cheeks apart to get him up there but soon I was being fucked again.  We had attracted a bit of an audience now - we were in the room with the barrels and quite a few guys were stood around wanking as the black lad humped me.  At one point he took his cock out and wanked it a few times - showing everyone that he was doing me bareback - before pushing it back up me and fucking me even harder than before.  I could tell he was getting close to coming and he was getting quite loud as he humped me a few more times and panted "I'm coming... oh fuck...fuck...I'm coming!"   I don't think I've ever been fucked bareback so publicly - I think just about everyone in the place had seen me taking the black guy's load but I didn't care.

A few days later I was in Berlin for a long weekend. As always in Berlin I had a very horny time.  On the Friday afternoon I visited a sauna and fucked a young nerdy guy with glasses, shooting a big load up his tight young arse.  That took the edge off my horniness but I knew I needed to be fucked and fucked hard.

That night I was meeting some friends for a late supper and I intended to go cruising afterwards in the Tiergarten which was near where we were meeting..  I was getting ready to go out and in the shower I began to soap up my arse. I was so horny, I stuck a finger up my hole and played with myself  for a while but I knew that what I really needed was the real thing. I was early so I decided it couldn't hurt to swing by the Tiergarten on my way. It was only about 9:00 PM, but I found there were already a number of men cruising.  I came across a tall, thin guy taking a piss in the bushes.  He was quite fit and when he saw me checking out his cock he grinned.  When he finished pissing I went down on his cock and minutes later my sweatshirt was hitched up and my pants and trousers were down at my knees as he fucked me bareback and shot his load right up me.

I was only a few minutes late for meeting my friends and it was nice to catch up with them. In the course of the conversation the talk turned to safe sex and one of my friends was deploring the amount of unprotected sex that goes on.  We all agreed and I nodded seriously and agreed it was very worrying, wondering what he would think if he knew I had a load up my arse and was fully intending to take a few more before the night was over.

Soon I was back at the Tiergarten.  It was after 11:00 PM, and the grounds were much busier than when I was there earlier.  As I headed for my favourite spot I saw a bit of a group up ahead and joined them.  A young blond guy was bent over being fucked and as I watched, the guy fucking him came and pulled out.  He pulled off a condom and threw it on the ground.  The blond lad stayed bent over and another guy pushed his cock up him - no condom this time. I fancied a go at the blond lad myself so I hung around.  As I watched a third guy barebacking the blond lad, I noticed a tall young Turkish guy wanking next to me.  He saw me looking at his cock and motioned to me to get down and suck it.  I enjoyed sucking him for a while but I knew what I really needed and so I stood up and turned round, offering him my arse.  Soon I was bent over being fucked bareback next to the blond lad.  The Turkish guy came up my arse and then another guy took over and then another. 

I had finally given in to temptation and I was bent over being fucked by anyone who wanted to do me.  I was fucked by about ten guys that night -  a few really fit guys - including one lad who looked no more than eighteen or nineteen - and a few not so fit ones - including a really dirty looking scruffy guy - a couple of them used condoms but most of them didn't and at least six or seven of them shot their cum up my unprotected arse.

As I walked through the deserted Berlin streets back to my hotel with a cum filled arse I knew I had crossed a line.  I had made my choice.

• Upvote 11

Tommy, Very hot!!!

Like you I am old enough to have started sex before the need for condoms, and so even though I tried being good, and was for long periods of time - I had never bought into the whole "you can make using condoms really hot and sexy" campaign,,,, I mean it was better than not having sex.... but never felt as good as raw (Like you I am  mostly a top, but definitely enjoy getting fucked every now and then). So once I started slipping it was too easy to go back to the more enjoyable old ways of bareback......

Loved the stories and writing style. I must say, I think you held out longer than many of us....certainly longer than me. Bare is definitely best and now the only way for me. I've turned down some hot guys who wanted to wear a rubber but no worries...there is always a breeder around the corner to spunk me up.

• Upvote 1