Partying Boys Visiting

bbjoca

There was a party yesterday... somewhere in the building. Really annoying, I was a bit tired, actually... so nothing special to do, at about 1 in the morning I got on GrindR. And there was this young top... just "a few steps away".... nice looking, but I never approach first.
And got a bit surprised, after a minute or so, I had a msg from this guy, asking me if I was up for some fun.... I said, sure, why not?

I gave him directions, and said I'll leave the door open, just find your way into the bedroom.

My kit was ready, and I lubed up my ass and poppered myself :)

After a few minutes I heard the door opening and someone coming in very quietly, and then I heard the typical sound of clothes on the floor. Hang on... another set of clothes...? I got a bit apprehensive, but by now, I was just ready for it.... my ass in the air in the bed..... I felt a couple of hands grabbing my ass and a nice hard dick pushing inside me.

This guy fucked me good for some minutes, and then I heard a muffled conversation, the cock came out, and then another cock, a bit bigger this time, pushing into me. Oh.... nice! Two guys :) This guy fucked me with long strokes, and finally I could hear him grunting and filling me up with his juices. AAAAAhhh yes... at least a load! :) I took a nice deep hit of poppers...

The first guy then came back, and pushed his cock all the way in. He fucked me now, hard and fast.... and also came, within a couple of minutes.

He leaned over and said "Three loads for you, is that enough"? and then they left.

I just lowered myself on the bed and drifted off...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7