Straight From The Tap

Lolz13

So I have been thinking about drinking straight from the tap, so I was wondering what piss tastes like. Does anybody have any idea for a future drinker

thanks

ps can someone move this? wrong forum lol sorry

Edited by Lolz13

Piss has many flavors depending on many factors:  time of day, what the guy has ate or drank and so forth.  I have found, in my limited experience of only drinking my own, that the darker the color usually means the tangier or sometimes worse it tastes and the clearer the sweeter or almost watery taste of it.  Not sure if that holds true for others but has for about the last 7 or 8 years I have drank my own.  Still have not found another guy to piss in or on me around here yet.

• Upvote 1

MackyJay is certainly correct about the deeper the color the stronger the taste.  Most guys begin with beer piss.  It's as clear as you can get. You, Lolz13, are of course, a ready-made faucet to sample yourself as your own body produces different shades of piss.  Try some after a night of drinking beer.  Hard liquor makes horrid piss.  So does coffee.  Tea is pretty good.  Soda makes for a very sweet piss...try all sorts of combinations of drinks to see how your body processes it.  Fruit juices are ideal.  The rest of your diet affects it's color and taste too.  Drugs (of any type) can be flushed out of your system--so those mega doses of multi vitamins will change it drastically.

There was a time in my life when I began every shower, lying in the bathtub covering myself with piss.  The stream was often strong enough for me to shoot it right into my mouth.  Soon I was head over heels, pissing directly into my mouth.  (I could suck my own dick, too.)  I was more than ready when I finally found the first man to feed me piss.

• Upvote 1

Piss play is a lot of fun. The lighter the color, the easier it is to drink. Having him drink water or beer will help you start. As you get used to the taste, you can go with darker piss. Let us know how you like it.

The taste of piss changes with the time of day, food, and drink. Morning piss is strong and very acidic, takes some getting used to. Food also changes the taste.

If you are just starting to drink piss, I would suggest later in the day with someone who has drunk lots of water.

I am in nebraska and it is somewhat really difficult to find "tap drinkers". I got turned on to it many years ago when a guy was sucking me and was in too much of a rush to get fed the load so he asked me to piss down his throat.I tell him it is not possible to piss with a rock hard cock.He says "give it a shot and i will suck it out of you like a baby on a bottle".I had been drinking lots,so i had plenty of  fluids to give.It was totally the most intense feeling and have been hooked ever since!! Most are freaked by where it's coming from and what is represents but guys that are into it (only know 2) i can't give enough piss to satisfy them.  

• Like 1

Guest PozGoat

I juice raw organic beets for cleansing/health and piss red the next 2 days. Not a bloody piss, beet juice LOL.

Yes, I am 100% serious. It is very cleansing. I wonder what it tastes like. I may have to try a taste and report back here!

Oink.

Last year in Berlin at Folsom, did the rounds of the stalls etc.. had a few beers with a couple of people that I knew.. had to pee so went into and adjacent bar.. here were a couple guys there looking to take piss.. was happy to help one got some of mine down his throat, then some in his butt and finished off helping his mate get his rubber waders.. the locals were a bit standoffish towards them, but seeing what I did, inhibitions were loosened afterwards... great time.  

Luv it from the tap. My first time I was blowing a hot German guy in the back room in a bar in Hamburg. He shot a nice load in my mouth that I eagerly swallowed. I kept sucking his softening cock when he put his hands behind my head pushing me onto his crotch then I felt a warm flow flooding my mouth. It was hot and salty and I swallowed every drop. I didn't have time to think about it. It tasted like salty warm beer. I loved it.

• Piggy 1