Part 1 -The brotherhood

Paul was an 18 years old boy, having just passed to the university. Even though that was one of his greatest desires at the moment he wasn't as happy as should be. The reason why, was another guy named Draco. Draco, had understood Paul's preferences, apparently from his looks on him. Thus, Draco was bullying Paul in a harsh way, that made Paul feeling embarrassed. He even made him cry. One of his favourites, was saying at Paul that he would end up alone begging for dick and with aids too. Why would he say such a thing Paul wondered feeling very bad about himself. He was on his way home and he had just bumped into Draco a while ago and his head was echoing from his voice. He couldn't take it anymore. His apartment was still not very close and he was trying not to cry but he couldn't. Then, he decided to stay for a while in the park he was crossing and cry. Nobody would see him, there was not a soul to be seen and after all, it was kinda late. He sat in a corner and begun to cry as quietly as possible. But despite wanting to remain unseen he was seen. A guy approached him in the dark. He couldn't see his figure very well. The unknown man came closer and asked him if he was okay. The stranger was about 1.80m tall, with obviously a nice body, dark hair,  with his face shaved and a deep but friendly voice. Paul was scared, his voice was broken and he just said I'm fine. 
You don't look fine, the stranger replied.
Why do you care? Paul responded aggressively.
I was curious what could make a cute young boy like you cry. A girlfriend perhaps?
Paul waved negatively.
Then what? he insisted and sat next to him. Paul was annoyed
It's none of your business he said.
I want nothing but to help you, the stranger assured him. And you do seem to need some help.
After a while, Paul decided to tell him. The stranger was listening carefully.
When he ended, he wanted to know the stranger's name.
Oh it's Christopher, and what would be your name?
I'm Paul. Oh pleased to meet you Paul. 
He advised Paul not to give a damn about Draco but Paul couldn't.
Does it happen that you are in love with him? Paul didn't answer. I see, Christopher replied to himself.
Even though Paul had calmed down, thinking of Draco made him burst into tears again. 
Poor boy, I do wanna help you. I can't just leave you crying in this place. I'll take you at my place.
At first, Paul turned down his suggestion but eventually he said yes. 
Shortly after they were into Christopher's apartment which was quite luxurious Paul thought. He offered him a drink, and they sat on his sofa. Under the light of his apartment, Paul could see clearly his face. Christopher was very handsome. 
So, you don't have a boyfriend I suppose, do you? No Paul replied. 
I believed you don't need one yet. You need a man to teach you and guide you. A man must teach you how to please your body and another man too. All boys need one but few have the courage to admit it. 
His words, were very appreciated by Paul. He felt the need to get hugged by Christopher and it was like Christopher read his thought for the next moment he hugged him. You are secure in my arms. There are many things you need to know. I will help you conquer Draco. 
But he's straight, Paul said in a tone of complaint. That doesn't matter he replied. I will show the way how to break him, weaken him and make him yours.
But how? Paul wanted to know. It's quite easy Christopher replied. You'll need just some drops of cum. Your cum however, the way it is now I'm afraid won't do though. We must enhance it. Just remember to be patient. Now, you have to thank me for helping you. I think you know the proper way to do it. And Paul, truly did. He put his hands on Christopher's bulge, he grabbed it and start kissing him. Having such a handsome man right next to him, kissing him was more than enough to cast Draco's shadow away from his mind. Shortly after, he took of his T-shirt and started licking his hairy chest. You have to love your man's body, it's yours and it is where he keeps you safe Christopher said. After a while, he took off Christopher's pants off and started to suck him. You are quite good at it he said. Christopher had a more than average dick, thick enough, hard and with lots of precum. After a while, Christopher told him that he needed to fuck him. Pleasing your man is of utmost importance he told him. You must be grateful to have an asshole that can please a man. I want it mine to please me. I want to go deep into your guts. It's the only way to make you mine, it's how men control boys. They leave the seed inside. He then took Paul to his bedroom and made him lie face down. He rimmed his asshole quickly and buried his dick deep inside. Paul screamed in pain. We should use a condom Paul said. If we needed a condom I would have said it and since I didn't who don't. Paul tried to escape but he couldn't, Christopher was too strong. He begun to fuck him hard. Remember before that I told you your cums needs be enhanced? After this fuck it will be ready to manipulate your friend. I will make it venomous as mine. What are you talking about? Paul asked. I'm poz baby he replied. And you will soon be pozed. No, Paul yelled. I thought you wanted to make Draco yours he said. Yes I do but that's irrelevant he replied. Christopher slapped Paul and told him, don't be fool, it's the only way trust me. Paul didn't know what to do, his words were magical, his asshole was getting horny, his fear was reducing, oh he was very week. He would be pozzed soon enough..After almost an hour or intense fucking, Christopher told him that he would cum. Paul felt Christopher's dick grow inside and releasing his venom inside him. He felt it. Christopher pulled out and said, juding but the pink color or my cum I can tell you for sure that I just gave you my gift. You have your last clean cum inside you without the toxin. You can chose and fuck someone without giving him the gift If you want or you can just jerk off. After all, pure cum is useless. Then, you should be patient until you get sick in a weak or two. The virus needs some time to rule over your body. And then, you can take revenge on your friend. It has to be you who will give him the poison. May it be blood or cum I don't know, but you have to do it. We will find a way together.

End of Part 1

If you want me to write the Part 2 please comment and tell me your opionion. Thanks for reading. Love you all. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

Very sinister. I like how Christopher is helping Paul to seek his revenge on Draco. There are so many directions you can take. I would love to see Draco raped by Christopher in front of Paul so he is humiliated. Then have Paul become his master. Just a thought.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...