Do Army-Men And Cops Make You Horny?

Sharp-edge

Recently, I've discovered another great turn on, cops and army men. I have fantasies about having sex with them, fucking them or getting fucked by them, wearing their clothes, even becoming one just for the sake of being horny all the time. I look at them on the street and it's an instant hard on. Do these guys appeal to any of you too?

Not into cops at all, but army men, that's a different story. Grew up near a military base, plenty of military guys to play with. My second fuck ever was with a black marine. To this day, I still remember that fuck as it was one of the hottest ever.

I love going back home and seeing my parents and friends, as the military base is still open and fully operational. *evil grin*

• Upvote 1

Luv soldiers and Marines...wish I had one. Seeing those tanned and ripped bodies, and those big bulges as they go through their work outs: want them hot and sweaty, reeking of man scent..Mmmmmmmm FUCK YEAH!!!!!! :P  :P  :P  

I fucking love a man in uniform.  A cop with a big night stick is so arresting and a soldier with his big gun ready to shot a load in me is a troop I will always support.

Man, military dick makes my hole dilate all by itself.  I just love me some soldier dick.  Haven't had but a few, but the only three times I have cum without even touching myself were twice by one soldier in San Diego, both in the same weekend and one time by a marine in El Paso.  Fuck. Now I have to go jerk off thinking about that. 

I have yet to have a cop. I post ads looking for one, but all I get are the "I can pretend to be a cop" replies. No, sorry. I even had handcuffs bought and ready, but never happened.

As for army men. I've had one that was retired, in his 40s and married, one that was 29 that just came home, and the most recent was a sergent in his 30s that came over to get sucked. He even showed up in his uniform and I almosted blackouted, as I didn't know he was even in the army until he came inside. :) He texted me twice since, but I wasn't in town. :( I was getting texts from a young guy that was in the army but was in town visting his down before he left again, but he was too drunk and couldn't get him to even show up. :(

Wish I could find a cop though, would be hot. Come over in his uniform, I drop to my knees and suck his cock dry, then cuff me and book me into county and let me suck off some inmates... :o  :o  :o

Almost any man in a uniform makes me horny! All I can think about is how much I'd like to pin him down and knock him up with my bug.....