Should Bottoms Jerk Off?

Sharp-edge

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 8:58 AM, H0rnyBoiPussy said:

I would never ever dare to even touch my dick while getting used... i usually jerk off when the fucking is over and the top is gone. Alone while playing with my cum filled hole

That's the best way, bottoms are there to fill the needs of the top and the top also fills the needs of the bottom by fucking and breeding him. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Personally I don’t need to get off when I’m bottoming. I enjoy the feeling of that real man using my hole.

If he likes me to be hard, I try to stay hard.

If he likes me limp, I just focus on that feeling of cock filling me.

If he likes me in chastity, then I’m totally game.

Sometimes I jerk off afterwards, sometimes I let that feeling of complete hornyness linger.

But if I cum from him fucking me, then I’ll keep his number on quickdial. 

• Like 1

Having read the original post, I would say it's fine to wank/jerk off in the usual sense, if you're on your own. Otherwise, no. 

Whenever I'm being fucked, although I'll want to enjoy the experience, my focus is on making sure the top is enjoying my hole and gets what he wants. Hopefully that will normally mean using me as a cumdump. That's why I've developed a real love for darkrooms, because tops who go in often simply want a hole to use. I have different techniques that I use to pleasure tops, including squeezing my cunt around their cock when they push in or pull out, while fucking. It's more important I focus on that than touch my own cock. 

• 2 months later...

This topic baffles me. We’re talking about sex why are there all these rules and etiquette?

I don’t tell you how or when or where you can cum. Your in my bed cause I love to please cock. You get to fuck me however you want I just want your cock and I want to make you cum. If I wanna cum too what does that matter? That just gets me hotter and makes me want you more. 
I don’t understand the whole power play or dominance aspect of sex between men. Because you fucked me hard and deep and blew your load deep inside me are you somehow powerful over me? You just did exactly what I wanted. You take your cock out and blow your load in my mouth? Thank you I was hoping you would. Maybe I’m the one with the power cause I made you fuck me. I made you cum. If your turned off by some unwritten rule of how I should enjoy my sex that’s fine. There’s always another cock for me to please. 
Just because I like being fucked it doesn’t make me some inhuman sex doll. I like to enjoy myself too. 
and just for the record if I’m jerking off while you tuck me it’s because I’m getting fucked good. If I’m just laying there like a good boy it’s because your not very good 

so if I’m jerking it’s you can pay yourself on the back you stud. Cause your a great fuck. Fuck me however you want. 

I have had tops make sure I blow a load. But I have had tops not wanting me to cum just be a hole. Most of the time I dont mind I like to be submissive for the top.  I have a mental orgasm when the top blows his load.

A lot of the times i wind up cumming while getting fucked. I think my prostate gets sensitive. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I bottom I wait to cum at the end. My top can go for a few rounds. Shooting good size loads into me. The best way to cum when taking cock is when he hits my prostate and forces it out. So satifying. Does not happen all the time but when it does.......its awesome!!!