Cumunion

Guest PigTonight

Guest PigTonight

What would it take to get a cumunion party in Dallas?

We have a dungeon space in town that would be perfect...

From the cumunion website:

x-Dallas CumUnion Party Cancelled

CumUnion comes to Dallas. After months of guests asking us when we are going to come to Dallas. We are happy to announce our party in Dallas at The Club Dallas! Join all the men form the south for the hottest sex party in the world.

——

Hey Men.
I’m Scott Morris, the owner of Cumuhnt.com.
We, along with BBRT put on Cumunion parties in many cities across the US and Canada.
A while back, we were asked to bring our party to Houston, Texas and ran a great party the past couple months. Based on that success, and local requests, we were invited to Dallas. That party too, was great. Based on those parties, we started working with many of the other cities the Club chain is in, at their requests. The staff and management along the the local party host at Black Hawk Leather have made these events the success they where.
I got a call the other day from one of the managers, unhappy to do it, but doing his job. He let me know that the owners/stockholders wish nothing to do with barebacking, or barebackers, and we are no longer welcome. The parties are to stop immediately .
Further, there can be no parties in the Club Baths in other 8 cities. They want “a good reputation.”
The people at the local level are aware of our attitude about smart choices and serosorting. The fact that 2 poz or 2 neg men together is not a risk. The fact that we help people get info on local testing and heath deprtments. The fact that condoms are available at ALL our parties.
The guys at the club level do understand. It is their bosses who do not.
FYI: The club in Philly and Providence are owned by a different group, and our parties will continue there.
Before you ask, midtown spa asked us to leave the Houston Club awhile ago and have the same attitude. We will try to find a venue that works in your cities, if you have any ideas, please email me at scott@cumunion.com.
Thank you for your support and here’s hoping for the future.
Scott Morris