Cleaning Out And Staying Clean For A Long Weekend Of Fucking

NordicBtm

Hey guys!

I've seen this up for discussion somewhere else but figured it would be good to get some fresh new ideas and discussion going.

I'll be traveling to a friend's house this summer where we will be fucking a lot for 3 days and he'll also have visitors that will want their chance at breeding my ass as well. Now I'm very good at cleaning and don't have issues there, but how do you other bottom boys do it when you want your ass to be ready for fucking pretty much 24/7? Also, I don't like cleaning out loads I have in there, would rather have them as lube for the next guy that needs a warm hole.

So my question is, how do you keep clean for a long period of time?

Any special dieting tips or do you just not eat for days?

• Upvote 1

Loads of high fibre foods, muesli is pretty good. I've got a recipe for nut roast that's been compared to colonic irrigation (as well as being very tasty and nutritious) you actually feel the shape of the turd as it passes along the right to left part of your colon (transverse?). Sick to brown rice, wholemeal bread, and so on. (Does wonders for your cholesterol too.) I find I really only need a quick spurt with an average size douche to be ready.

• Upvote 1

If I know I'm going to be fucking a lot for a few days (for an event like Southern Decadence or Folsom), I'll switch to just protein shakes and juicing for a week before and go back to solid food when my ass can't take it any more. I still clean out periodically with touch-ups a few hours before a party just to make sure I'm squeaky clean.

You'll need to see what your body responds to, so trial and error are your friends.

• Upvote 3

Ha yeah, I definitely use some of those dieting tricks myself... like you say calrock I do a lot of veggie smoothies with seeds in them but never tried doing it full time. It almost sounds easier to me to just drink my energy drinks if going to a few day event, so long as I wouldn't collapse from lack of energy.  :)

Would still love to hear from someone if they found a way that works for them to be able to avoid cleaning out for a few days, or at most just do a quick rinse.

Edited by NordicBtm

Guest slobbvers

Loads of high fibre foods, muesli is pretty good. I've got a recipe for nut roast that's been compared to colonic irrigation (as well as being very tasty and nutritious) you actually feel the shape of the turd as it passes along the right to left part of your colon (transverse?). Sick to brown rice, wholemeal bread, and so on. (Does wonders for your cholesterol too.) I find I really only need a quick spurt with an average size douche to be ready.

What's the recipe?

Damn! I should have kept my mouth shut - last time I sent twenty or thirty copies out as private messages to stop this looking like a Good Housekeeping convention. All measures are european or British - do your own translation. Google isn't that hard to use...

NUT ROAST (five or six servings)

1 onion

garlic to taste

1 red pepper

some mushrooms

a couple of carrots grated

olive oil

teaspoon marmite or a vegetable stock cube

200g peanuts

100g hazelnuts

100g cashew nuts

100g other nuts to taste

half a mug lentils cooked till mushy

4 eggs

herbs and spices to taste

salt

Line a couple of cake or bread tins with greaseproof paper (the second is in case of overflow). If you use those flexible silicon "tins" you don't need to line them.

Chop the onion, pepper, garlic and mushrooms fairly finely - I like to make long strips of the onion and pepper. and fry them long enough for the onion to go transparent. Add the grated carrots and fry a little longer. Remove from the heat. Make flour of the nuts except for the cashews and mix all the nuts in with the fried veg. drain the lentils well and add the marmite or stock cube into about half a mug of the liquid from the lentils. (Marmite takes a while to dissolve into the water.)

Add the spiked lentil liquid to the pan and stir in well together with whatever seasoning you're using. You need to be heavy handed with the seasoning. Try tarragon, basil and rosemary, or curry spices can work well. Experiment!

Add enough lentils to get something approaching a dryish xmas cake mix in consistency. I usually cook way too many lentils - they'll freeze well and can be a dahl or whatever another day. Taste to check the seasoning. Once you're satisfied with it add the eggs and mix them in well. If the mixture appears to be a bit too wet at this point add some breadcrumbs. The mixture should be just a bit wetter than xmas cake mix now. Spoon it into the tin(s) and pat down so that the top is level. Bake at 190 or 200 C (sorry I can't remember what gas that is) for 45 to 50 minutes. There should be the odd black spot on the top and a knife should come out fairly cleanly. Keeps well in the fridge for about a week or so. I haven't tried freezing it but I see no reason why it shouldn't do okay.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...