This happened a couple of weeks ago.  

At about 10:00 PM I left work and, as it was a rather warm night, in fact one of the first in the season, I decided to walk home.  It would be a fairly long walk, in fact a few miles, but as I had skipped the gym that day it seemed like a good idea.  I was in a suit, but had taken off my tie.  Only a few blocks from the office I passed through a busy area of town for straight nightlife when I ran into some friends.  It was a mixed group of gays and straights, girls and guys.  I knew many of the people, but by no means all of them, honestly wasn't there long enough to focus on the new people.  I did, however, run into my friends John and Todd, who were a couple.  Todd was planning to go back to the office to finish a project and John was going to drive him there and go home.  After only a drink, I was ready to go as well.  John said if he saw me walking after he dropped Todd at the office that he'd pick me up and give me a ride home.  I thought his offer was sweet, but I declined, explaining that I wanted to stretch my legs, and certainly didn't want him to go out of his way.

We all left together and, after bidding each other good by, went our separate ways, Todd and John in their car and I started walking back home.  After walk of 10 to 15 minutes, I was about half way home when a car pulled over next to me and I heard the driver ask "Want a ride?"  

"Sure," I replied, thinking it was John and I jumped in the car, which immediately pulled away from the curb even as I shut the door.  As I was putting my bag on the floor.  I looked over and was shocked.  It wasn't Todd or John.  It was some other guy.  "What the fuck?" I asked, adding "Dude, who are you?  I thought you were my friend John picking me up."  

The driver laughed and replied "Don't worry.  I'm Ramses.  I saw you walking, thought you were cute and decided to pick you up."  I was stunned at how forward he was about it.  I must have been looking at him like he was a psycho-killer because he said, "I couldn't totally tell if you're gay.  I'm hoping you are because I think you're cute."  

At this point I was still processing my situation, but even so answered "Yes, I'm gay."

We chatted as he drove and he asked where I lived and he actually drove me home.  I was shocked that I wasn't getting stuffed in the trunk or drugged and killed by now.  He was a really nice guy.  He told me that he was from Egypt and had moved here for school and stayed.  We kept chatting in front of my building in his car and I decided on the spur, to ask him up for a drink or coffee.  He parked the car (miraculously finding a space on my block) and came upstairs.  

As I was making us a couple of drinks, he asked if I had a boyfriend.  I said no.  I asked if he did, he said no.  I gave him his drink and went in my room to change.  We were talking still as I was walking down the hall.  I changed into some jeans and took off my shirt so I was in an undershirt and jeans.  I went back in the living room and he said, "You really are very sexy."

"Thanks," I replied, thinking to myself Ramses was quite attractive, even if I was somewhat uncomfortable with his pick-up techniques.  Still, the dude was in my house, and as we had both finished our drinks, I had some duties as a host to be gracious, so I took our glasses into the kitchen to make a couple more drinks.  Ramses followed me, and, as I stood at the counter, he took me in his arms, leaned in and kissed me.  

His lips were soft and warm.  I kissed him back and started to feel his body.  I undid his shirt and helped him out of it. His chest and torso were well muscled, and lightly dusted with hair.  Very nice, indeed.  I went for his nipples and started to suck them and he went wild, clearly enjoying the attention.  Then I undid his pants, pushed them down and grabbed his hard six inch uncut cock and sucked it, dropping to my knees in the process.  This was so hot.  I didn't know this dude at all and his cock was in my mouth.  I started telling me what a good cocksucker I was and how American boys were really good at sucking cock.  

"Let's go to the bedroom," Ramses suggested.

Once there we both stripped off the rest of out clothing, and Ramses took a seat on the bed as I went down between his legs, resuming my efforts to blow him.  At some point I stopped sucking him and got up on the bed to make out with him and he asked if I liked to get fucked.  "Yes," I replied.

The lube was on the bedside table because I hadn't put it away after jerking off in the morning.  He grabbed it and handed it to me.  He asked if I had condoms, to which I replied 'No'.  "Neither do I," Ramses commented.

As I continued stroking his cock, now slick with lube, he asked "Do you still want to get fucked?"

Without hesitation I replied "Fuck, yeah."

He smiled at me, turned me over and lined his cock up with my hole, pushing his cock head into my ass.  I yelped in discomfort.  He stopped and held it there as I strove to relax myself to accommodate his cock.  Then we started fucking.  I had a bare cock in my ass from a dude I had just met about 45 minutes before in odd circumstances and I was so turned on by it.  He started saying what a sweet ass I had and how good I took his dick.  We fucked for about 15 minutes and he shot his load in my ass without asking.  I was so turned on that I came when I felt his cum shooting inside me.

He got up and was getting dressed.  He said that I was a great fuck and he's glad I wanted it bareback.  He said so many American guys want to use condoms, not like back home in Egypt where any guy who bottomed would do so knowing he would take the top's cum in his ass.  

He gave me his number and we have fucked a few times since.  It's always after work and he says that he loves to fuck guys but won't date them as he only dates women.  I don't care though.  I just want his cock and cum.  He says I'm the best American ever.  LOL.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13