Any Tips On Picking Up Tops?

Ddawg

So I went out this passed weekend and went to a bar I've not been to yet, been in this city and haven't gone out much, hate always going out alone. I made it a mission to get plowed. Showered inside and out, preludes, a couple preparty drinks and went on out.

Walked into the bar and got a reaction I've never had before, about half the bar checked me out earnestly. Got a drink and slinked over to a slightly open area and started to read the crowd and watched a couple boys playing pool. A couple guys walked by to check me out, I grinned letting them know I was friendly, lol.

A few guys seemed to take turns beelining to me when I was open, I dropped a line that I was a bottom, they would be too... Two guys said that if I weren't in a gay bar, they would have thought I were straight.

No loads.

So... Am I going to have to get a POWER BOTTOM tee shirt or something to get the right attention? Anyone have tips on body language or anything?

Help me get bred!!!

• Like 1

wear pants that accentuate your ass and not your cock, makes it more clear to me at least that the guy is a bottom.

I was wearing a light blue tee and relatively loose jeans. I have very thick cyclist thighs so it's actually tough for me to wear bum-flattering jeans. Maybe I gotta shop harder.

Don't be afraid to walk over to someone you find attractive and say Hi. Say something nice, ask a question, start a conversation. But don't just stand there by yourself, looking sexy, daring someone to come over and talk to you first.

It's fun to be cruised and pursued but it works both ways. Tops like the attention too and some of the great ones are too shy to easily start the conversation themselves.  

• Upvote 1

Oh, by no means do I just sit there like bait, I was talking to a few people and was engaging too. I wasn't even being a wallflower but two minutes. If I notice someone noticing me, I do say hi to them in the very least. I'm not an S&M queen, that is, Stand and Model. I simply can't break this top persona I seem to carry- that's the hard part.

Well, you mentioned a "power bottom" tee shirt, which may be a bit too much if you're going out visiting not strictly gay bars. But Ajaxx63 sells tee shirts that say "catcher" with a baseball image. Those in the know will recognize what that means......

• Upvote 1

I've never noticed a tops body looking any different than a bottoms. Tops and bottoms both come in all shapes and sizes. If you want to attract tops, it's more in your attitude than your appearance. Tops are dominate, bottoms are submissive. You can give off a vibe of submission when you encounter a man you want. I'm not saying act feminine, that is not the same as submissive. A top wants to know he will get to fuck you if he goes for it. It's all in your attitude.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
Guest Dickmagnet
On 6/25/2015 at 4:23 AM, breedbaltimore said:

wear pants that accentuate your ass and not your cock, makes it more clear to me at least that the guy is a bottom.

I do this too, I wear stretch jeans that have more stretch around the ass area. They really work. I get a lot of guys checking out my ass when i have these jeans on straight as well as bi & gays ( it helps that i have also a bubble ass ) but the jeans really do work. Also something i would do is wear a jockstrap under the jeans this will all help show off your butt & when you bend down for something most likely the band of the jockstrap will show this will tell any top that you have a jockstrap on & you want to get fucked. It works for me a treat.

• 2 years later...

Eye contact.  Look at his eyes, then his crotch, then his eyes, then look away.  It's a submissive move, and any top that is interested will notice.  Also give him a good look at your ass, then turn to look at him.

Agree with @DannyBoyCMH , eye contact, crotch, look down, but I also like to have my shorts riding low on my ass.  If I’m in the gym locker room, I turn so my ass is facing them, bend over and pull my shorts down as if I’m changing, but slow enough so they get a good look. More than once they come over to say “hi.” 

4 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Agree with @DannyBoyCMH , eye contact, crotch, look down, but I also like to have my shorts riding low on my ass.  If I’m in the gym locker room, I turn so my ass is facing them, bend over and pull my shorts down as if I’m changing, but slow enough so they get a good look. More than once they come over to say “hi.” 

Agreed.  If the subtle hints don't work, be more overt like giving them a better peek at your goods.

Just now, DannyBoyCMH said:

Agreed.  If the subtle hints don't work, be more overt like giving them a better peek at your goods.

Haha yes, subtle it is not, but if the top is horny, it’s like dogs sniffing.  If they like what they see, they ARE BREEDING it! For me the direct approach has been very successful.