My Dirty Daddy

Guest bbpiginsyd

Guest bbpiginsyd

The following is a somewhat true account of my 1st known poz load. Hope you guys enjoy.

One Friday night I was at the local sauna, Aarows in Sydney.  I was young, around 22.  Nice build but a hunger for cock. I Recently discovered poppers and made sure I had a fresh bottle for this night.  I had a quick walk around scoping out the talent.  I always had a thing for older men and noticed a guy who fit that need perfectly.  Tall slim build and around 45.  Just my type.  So I waited at the door of my room hoping for him to notice me.  Bingo!  He stood right behind me rubbing my ass through the thin towel I had wrapped around my waist.

I dragged him into the room grabbing his cock, which, at seven inches or so, was a nice size, and started sucking on it passing the poppers up to him.  He took a deep hit and began to finger my hole while I sucked him, and he asked "You want my dick up your mancunt?"

"Yeah, man!  Fuck me!  Use my hole!"

Without hesitation, he forced me into position, mounted me from behind, and thrust into my ass in one hard stroke, pounding me with hard, quick, powerful strokes.  Yeah, his hard cock was pounding my mancunt.  Within a few strokes I realised he was fucking me raw.  I had always practiced safe sex before this, so part of me didn’t know what to do, but another part of my brain knew he was giving me exactly what I wanted, so my instincts took over and I took another hit of poppers.

I clamped my ass muscles about his around his cock, trying to milk that load from my daddy, which prompted him to ask "Oh yeah, fuckin' whore, want me to breed your pussy?"

"Please, sir.  Gimme your Seed!  Fill me up!"

"FUCK YEAH! HERE IT CUMS! TAKE MY SEED!"

He spasmed incessantly, filling my hole with his cum.  After he had pumped the last of his load, he continued pumping into me slowly, and after another minute or so 
began to fuck again.  I had never been with a multi-cummer before, so this was another new experience for me.  After I took a few more deep hits of my poppers, I wished the ride would never end.  Having him in me was great and natural.  I couldn't get enough of his amazing raw cock in my ass.

"I'm gonna breed you again!  I can't help myself!  Tell me you want another load," he grunted.

"Yeah, man, give me every bit you have."

"Then EVERYTHING it shall be!" he exclaimed, thrusting in deeper. "Take my SEED!"

After awhile he pulled out, thanked me, and made his exit.  I lay there, exhausted.  I had just let a stranger breed me.  I knew my life had changed that night.

Several weeks later I bumped into my daddy.  I had a nasty cold I couldn’t shake but my lust for cock and cum couldn’t be stopped.  I asked my daddy if he was poz and he said no.  We went our separate ways, and a short time later I entered the dark room where my addiction to cock compelled me to position myself for ready access to whoever came by.  And within minutes a man positioned himself behind me.  It was my daddy.  As he slid into my ass he whispered “Yeah man, you know how I said I was neg, I was lying.  I'm gonna give you another load of DIRTY SEED.”

I knew then and there my life was made and a real cumdump was born.

Guest bbpiginsyd

Never been to Aarows.

Gone very down hill since this occured. Now its pretty much a mixed sex club filled with trannies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

357 pm Friday nights is hot too. Black Friday - no lights on level 3 . Had many anonymous fucks in the orgy room and most of them raw. Love the feeling of a raw cock sliding into me and it's best if they dump their load in me and feeling it dripping out and down my balls. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...