In Love With My Brother

Sharp-edge

Have you ever felt or heard something similar? And if so, what's your opinion about it? Being gay is something that in many countries is not forbidden by laws but something that the society doesn't toleraty. So what's the difference from being morally convicted of thinking that it's not right? And if someone is in love with his brother what should he do? Express his feelings or hide them and try to forget it?

• Upvote 1

Personally, I dont see anything wrong with being in love with any family member. My older brother and I used to play around alot when we were younger. But, first, have you and he done anything together? If so maybe he has the same feelings for you. If not, look carefully at the relationship you do have with him before saying anything to him. If there seems to be mutual feelings, then go ahead and say something to him. If not, it might be best kept to yourself. I hope this helped at least a little bit...

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

If two brothers love each other, I don't see any harm in it. Here's an article about such a case. 

If one of the brothers has feelings and the other does not (or is just too squicked out about the incest taboo), it could create a huge amount of awkwardness. 

I don't see anything wrong with having feeling towards a family member. I know that if my father or sister came to me and offered to fuck, i might accept that offer. But whether or not you should tell your brother how you feel, well that's something only you can determine.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've sucked my half brother off and it was hot. We had company spending the night and we had to sleep in the living room. We were talking about sex and shit. Before I knew it I asked him if I could suck his cock he pulled down his pants and will that was the first of many blow jobs I gave him

• Upvote 3

I don't see anything wrong with it.  The main taboo on incest has always been because of the higher risk of birth defects.  Obviously that is not a problem between bothers, and with birth control, little risk between relatives of the opposite sex.

Sadly, don't have any brothers, just a younger sister who I played with a lot when we were younger.  Never fucked, sadly, but that's another story.