Bookstore Loads

ronetbus

There's a sleazy adult book store a 45 minute drive from here. It can be fun or slow, depending on when you go.  I have found some luck going during lunch time on a weekday for a good high protein liquid lunch as I love to suck anonymous cocks through the glory holes.

I went this last Monday, hoping it would be a better time than last time I was there.  On that occasion there were only two other guys were there, and both, like me, were bottoms.

This time when I drove into the parking lot I was pleased to see eight cars parked in the lot.  I went in, paid the $5.00 entrance fee, and went behind the curtain where the video booths are located.  I saw a couple of regulars as well as a few other guys I had never before seen.  I walked around a bit, checking out the guys going in and out of the booths, and listening for the sounds of real sex. I chose one of the booths that I knew offered two glory holes, one on each side of the booth.  I sat down and found a good video to watch, and waited to see if anyone would enter one of the adjoining booths.

Before too long, I heard someone enter the booth on my right.  I bent my head down a bit to take a look.  The guy was standing, flipping through the video channels.  He seemed to find one to his liking and began rubbing the crotch of his blue jeans.  I looked back at the screen to watch a bit of the hot gang bang video playing on the screen. Then I leaned down again to check-in on my neighbor:  he had pulled his dick out and was slowly stroking it.  He wasn't fully hard yet, but seemed to be growing nicely. I stuck a finger through to hole to let him know I wanted a taste.

He turned, and stepped closer. I watched him stroke it a bit more, and signaled again with my finger.  He stepped slid his dick through the glory hole.  I felt him up, and stroked him a bit.  He sighed deeply.  I love hearing a man's reaction to the services I'm giving his dick.  So I took it up a notch and leaned down and licked the tip.  He whispered "Oh yeah!" and I went down on my knees to give him more attention.

I started sucking for real, and his dick grew in my mouth. It was not very thick, but it was fairly long and had a nice upward curve.  The more I sucked, the more he moaned.  I gave him the full deep throat treatment, and he rewarded me with a thick tasty load. That was load number one.

The next guy had been watching through the hole on the other side, and as I sat back up, he slipped his dick through the glory hole for my inspection.  He was uncut, and apparently extra sensitive, 'cause when I took him into my mouth, his cock jumped and jerked, especially when he blew load number two deep down my throat.

I had to wait a few minutes for the next cock. Guy number three seemed shy at first, but I finally got a taste. I went wild on it with my tongue, and he shot off very quickly with a big deep moan.  Guy number four followed almost immediately.  He was quite verbal, whispering to me to suck it deep, telling me how he liked it, and cheering me on with exclamations, and eventually "Here it cums."

Four delicious loads in half an hour, all from guys I would never be able to identify. I got up and lef the booth to walk around a bit. There are two larger booths in this place that don't have glory holes, but are big enough for two guys to play around comfortably.  There was a guy in his 30's with buzzed hair, broad shoulders, work boots and some kind of uniform like a car mechanic or something.  He looked like he might be Hispanic, which is pretty unusual in this part of the country. He was standing in the doorway of this large booth, and he was giving me the eye, so I walked down that way. I got close to him, and he stepped into the booth leaving the door open so I could see him.

He was groping the front of his pants, and I could tell he had a large bulge. I stepped toward him, and he entered the booth.  I followed him in and he reached behind me to shut and lock the door.  He kept kneading his dick through those pants. He said "do you like big dick man?"

Of course I answered "Yes."

"I want to see yours," he then said.

Well, it's not much, but he had me hard as a rock.  He told me to drop my jeans and turn around so he could see my ass.  I complied.  Then he told me to get on my knees and he pulled-out his big thick cock and told me to suck on it. It was the best I had seen so far.

I stared licking and sucking, taking more and more into my mouth with each stroke. He grabbed my head and started to fuck my face.  I love a man who takes charge like that!  He then took his cock out of my mouth and told me to lick his balls.  Then he fed me his cock again, ordering me to get it wet.

After a couple of minutes of me slobbering on his steely cock, he pulled me up to my feet.  My pants were still around my ankles.  He looked me in the eyes with lust, turned me around, and pressed me up against the wall.  I heard him spit a big glob which he shoved into my twitching hole.  He pushed the thick head of his cock against my hole and slowly entered me.  He stopped with just the tip of his dick inside my ass and asked "You want this, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" I replied.

And he pushed-in slowly but firmly.  Once he was all the way in, he gave me a minute to adjust, then he slowly and steadily long-dicked me.  It felt so hot to have him pressed up against me fucking in and out of my ass. "Hot willing fuckhole man" he said into my ear as he picked up speed.  He fucked harder and faster, grunting more and more. "Take my load bitch!" he said and he buried himself deep inside me.  I felt his cock jerking out a load as he held me tightly against his body, grunting and gasping into my ear.

My head was spinning I was so turned on by this rough guy. He pulled out, put his cock away, slapped my loaded ass, and left the booth.

I figured five loads was enough for the day, especially since I sure couldn't top that last one.  I'll be back for more soon!

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

Nice story. I'm a bookstore addict. Have sucked off thousands of guys in bookstores over the years. Nothing better than taking an anonymous dick in my mouth. And sucking him until he cums. Love lunchtimes and after work times when all the married str8 guys stop in for a quick bj before heading home to the wife and kids.

• Upvote 4