What if you saw a GHOST

junito

• Administrators

The other day I saw activity on a member here who I know died. It felt like seeing a ghost. I assume it was just his boyfriend browsing the site with auto-login enabled. Still, sorta sent chills down my spine.

• 1 month later...
Guest diapbttmboi

I've had a few experiences with ghosts, I enjoy the excitement but there was one time I just fucking bolted outa the house. I am mid conversation on yahoo with a guy right now about ghosts. This is kinda dodgy this thread being here.

• 2 months later...

i have had a few distinctly supernatural experiences that have scared me, not sure if they count as ghosts, but they were definitely presences, the last one was a shape i saw out of the corner of my eye, very late, in a recording studio, mastering music, it started to become very loud, you know youre doing something right when the headphones start to physically shake in a certain way, and i was getting into a 'zone', and suddenly out of the corner of my eye i saw a huge black shape swoop into the room, my entire body started to shake, and i felt overwhelmed by a sinister sort of feeling, my eyes started to tear up as if i wanted to cry, but i wasnt sad and i wasnt 'scared' but i knew what had happened, it was over in a flash but for days afterwards i felt sick to my stomach to even think about it. i dont know if it was a ghost, but i do believe some sort of cosmic reverberation or dimension may have ever so slightly touched on my own and generated what i felt and saw that night. it scared me.

• 4 weeks later...

Not really sure if I would be afraid of a ghost- I figure there have been a hell of a lot of them created over the last 5000 years. Now, living in Fort Lauderdale FL, if I were to see a real TOP- I think I would be absolutely shocked out of my hard on ! <g>

okay I have been thinking about this for a little while and i do believe in ghosts now. Please disregard my previous message, so when I was in boot camp we would have to clean the big white balls under the bunks. No one could explain what they were until one day our drill instructor found one during an inspection. Needless to say it was a tough morning for us, but we were sure to clean all the ghost turds from under the bunks going forward. So while i have not seen any ghosts, I have seen their turds so I know they exist.

• 6 months later...