Best Place to Travel for Sleazy Raw Sex?

PhoenixGeoff

What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?

• New York
    • San Francisco
    • Los Angeles
    • Chicago
    • Las Vegas
    • Palm Springs
    • New Orleans
    • Other (tell us below!)

A tip for those in Europe: Playa del Ingles on Gran Canaria. GC belongs to Spain but is located off the coast of Morocco. Year around sunshine. Playa del Ingles (PDI) is the gay mecca there.There is a gay resort which advertises as a hedonist place: Basement Studios. Very small but you can register as a day visitor. Open from 09am until 9pm and the outdoor and indoor fucking goes on all 12 hours. They have outdoor slings, fucktable, gloryholes, darkrooms. Most take condoms and poppers when they go to the cruising area but the condoms are seldom used. Mostly more mature crowd. Across the road is the shopping center where most of the gay bars are. At night anything goes there. Some bars have a dress code (naked or jockstrap only). Around the corner is Reds club. Also naked and guys fucking all over the place.

Email me if you want more information. I am going to live there ;-)

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

While i have had some awesome sex in Palm Springs it is of the non-stop albeit deliberate nature. New Orleans, however, is a different story. i'm not just talking about Decadence and Mardi Gras. Every day tourist sex -- in the streets, in alleys, in public buildings. Aggressive, sleazy sex is such a norm that people just go about their business as if it's not even happening. i once was gang fucked in the Pheonix bar. Not in the back room but in the main room, right off the street. my shorts down around my ankles, spread across the bar, and guys lining up to get at my ass. The bartender said nothing, just went about his business while my ass was being plowed for a good three-quarters of an hour. When my ass was finally empty, and cum was dribbling down my legs, the bartender, merely said. "You need a beer, suck me off and i'll pour you one.'

Fort Lauderdale is awesome for sleazy pig sex. I live here and can tell you the bb scene here is very active. We have two bathhouses where I NEVER get fucked with a condom. We have Slammers which is a sex club where, again, I have gotten load after load until it runs down my legs. We also have Inn Leather for the kink, not to mention a large number of clothing optional guest houses. My partner and I travel all around the US to events and check out sex clubs and baths and we frequently find ourselves saying, "We could've had more fun at home." Come check Fort Lauderdale out guys!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Toronto. I get up there about once a year to visit relatives and stay at a hotel right in the gay area. Hotel play is great as many guys literally are within walking distance, and then you have the bathhouses also within walking distance. For me every time I go I get in some hotel play to warm up my hole and then head to the baths. Also, very diverse group of guys from around the world. BB... almost always.

New Orleans, LA USA is a hot town for Sleazy Raw Sex. Two great bars, the Phoenix Eagle Leather Bar and Rawhide 2010 Leather Bar are infamous for their "back rooms". New Orleans also celebrates Mardi Gras and Southern Decadance attracting some of the hottest and horniest men from around the world looking for no nonsense hookups.

@rubio2001 "I'm surprised no one has mentioned Toronto"

I was there twice, last time must have been 10 years ago, visiting friends. Can't even remember the name of the hotel. Tried to look it up on Google, but I guess it closed down. Picked it because it was known as a sleazy hotel, but actually nothing much happened there, although there were were some hunky guests. But there was a bar downstairs in the cellar where I got hit on immediately when it became apparent I was a foreigner. Got drunk. Guy picked me up and we went to his place around the corner. Fucked me senseless. Woke up with his loads still in my ass the next morning. He was still asleep so I just left. Wish I could remember the name of the hotel. Would love to go back.

• 4 weeks later...

Gran Canaria - especially Basement Studios, I've been twice and its horny as fuck!

Berlin - went 3 years ago for a dirty weekend and was buggered from pillar to post by literally dozens of cocks

Amsterdam - went about 5 years ago, only bit i remember was visiting a sauna with 2 BB buddies and it was packed, not a single person played safe, can't remember the rest of the trip, it's just a haze!

London - Vauxhall especially; saunas and decent clubs, what more do you need?

Gran Canaria - especially Basement Studios, I've been twice and its horny as fuck!

I have been a regular at Basement Studios on Gran Canaria (Playa del Ingles). Sometimes just reading, swimming and chatting with other guests, sometimes getting fucked my brains out in the Maze in the back. Outdoor sex, just love it. Always horny guys there from 10am until 6pm.

I am moving there as soon as I can sell my place in NL.....Expect to become a total cum slut taking loads from all the tourists.

I have been a regular at Basement Studios on Gran Canaria (Playa del Ingles). Sometimes just reading, swimming and chatting with other guests, sometimes getting fucked my brains out in the Maze in the back. Outdoor sex, just love it. Always horny guys there from 10am until 6pm.

I am moving there as soon as I can sell my place in NL.....Expect to become a total cum slut taking loads from all the tourists.

:)

I haven't been for a couple of years but I was in Playa del Ingles for a week and visited BS a couple of times. It's so relaxed and friendly in there, it didn't bother me at all that I was one of the youngest because everyone seemed cool and laid back.

One time I was playing with a couple of guys on the sun loungers, sucking one and getting fingered by another, that drew a bit of attention before we went over to the play area and I jumped in the sling. Spent the next hour taking load after load.