Best Place to Travel for Sleazy Raw Sex?

PhoenixGeoff

What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?

• New York
    • San Francisco
    • Los Angeles
    • Chicago
    • Las Vegas
    • Palm Springs
    • New Orleans
    • Other (tell us below!)

Have to agree. I got fucked for hours in Toronto by this sexy guy who I met in a bar. He went on and on and on. Poppered me up and then went on again. When I woke up in the morning my ass was still leaking cum. The guy shot buckets of cum in me. Never stayed in touch, which is a pity. Don't even know his name.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Fucking ft. lauderdale is hella fun.

So many men online BAREBACK. Because you will specifically see a small portion that say, "NO BB". There's a reason for it. They also give out condoms like candy in almost every business or bar to encourage safe sex. So it's rampant. Bars are extremely cruisy and great to pick up dick, the tops seem more serious about breeding and fucking then other areas (at least where I live) and slammers is seriously the piggiest sleaziest sex club I've ever been in. Depending on what type of bottom you want to be you'll probably have a damn good time there and almost everyone there barebacks. I think they do at the other clubs too. Everything is extremely closeby as well so it saves gas and time.

• 1 year later...

My choice is Berlin too. The bars are numerous and not far between. Haven't seen a condom in any of the darkrooms. And they also have all the naked parties, underwear parties, piss parties and other fetishes. Even bareback parties.

LA, I always find barebackers around the corner from hotels where I stay on sites lik a4a or bbrt. And the occasional daddy seeking guys to unload in his Latino boy. Also the cumdumps in motels posting hookups! With a bit of luck I'll be moving to LA for work in a few months, so looking forward to that.

LA, I always find barebackers around the corner from hotels where I stay on sites lik a4a or bbrt. And the occasional daddy seeking guys to unload in his Latino boy. Also the cumdumps in motels posting hookups! With a bit of luck I'll be moving to LA for work in a few months, so looking forward to that.

Lucky you! I had the pleasure of working in the Boston Area for two years a few years back. No problem getting hookups in my hotel (the hotel back entrance helped so they didn't have to pass the reception desk). Plus a horny daddy hosting in his home in a town close to where I stayed. His BF didn't really want to play with me, but his guests did and his tennant fucked me silly at night when I stayed over! :-) And I met a guy from Iranian descent at Daddy's home. He lived in Boston. Absolutely massive dick. Had fun with him while I stayed there. Could Always rely on him to pump a few loads in me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subpigbottom

Where in Berlin do you go? I might have 3 days there end of august beginning of sept. Please do let me know. Thanks

While the hotel pump n dumps are great here in Los Angeles, I have to say both SF and Palm Springs are where I have had the most fun. Public cruising in SF s crazy. Love cruising Buena Vista park for jizz. Last time I was there I got naked, bend over a park bench and took loads for several hours. I think even a couple of homeless guys unloaded in me. Palm Springs has all those great gay resorts and lots a BB parties. Tends to be an older crowd, but as long as the cock is hard my hole is open.

• Like 1

Almost any with darkrooms, they're all listed in Spartacus International Gay Guide, marked with DR. I'm not into sm or leather fetishes, so I don't go to those bars. My personal favorite is Bull, but there are still many I haven't been to. I know the mostly the ones in the Schöneberg area.

Edited by bberik

• 6 years later...