No Pleasure During Fucking

Sharp-edge

Here's my problem.. I consider myself to be vers. I've been fucked 5-6 times more or less. Most of the times it was quite painful in the beginning. The idea of getting fucked always excites me but i've never felt pleasure during fucking. Even when I'm not in pain i just feeling a weird sense.. not a bad one.. but not a good one.. I mean I could never orgasm like this.. Ive waited much more and I'm quite disappointed from not receing the pleasure I wanted to feel. I'm just waiting for the other to cum as fast as possible.

Unless you change your mindset to just wanting the top to come, I'd say you're probably a top first.  Maybe you'll take a cock if no bottoms are available, but it'd be better to get a boy that wants your cream instead.

Well I consider myself vers with top tendencies but since I sometimes jerk off imagining that i'm getting dick doesn't that make me vers (if not bottom)? It's just that the fucking in real life doesn't make me feel good. Everytime I get dick I tell myself I'll never again pass this torment but a month later I forget it. 

PS I do like sucking dick and drinking cum

Edited by Sharp-edge

if you don't enjoy getting fucked, then you might be a top.  and just because you are a top does not mean you can't suck cock and enjoy having a mouthful of cum.  i much prefer the feeling of my cock in an ass.  every once in a great while i get the desire to be fucked, but once i find someone and we start, all i want is for him to finish so i can fuck him.

Maybe you are indeed more of a top. Or you just haven't found the right top! Sometimes I have the same feeling and I just want him to cum and finish. Another one hits all the right spots, making me leak precum like crazy and eventually cum handsfree.

One of the last tops said I have a velvet hole and he could fuck me for hours. Which he in fact did! Made me cum handsfree two times before he eventually filled me up.

As a bottom, the moment I get a cock in my ass, my legs start to tremble and go weak, my dick starts to leak precum.... I'd say if you don't experience a similar level of pleasure then yeah, maybe you're more of a natural top.

Have you ever worked your own ass just to find your prostate?  THAT's the pleasure point for many bottoms.  You might just need more direct stimulation to your prostate.  Find a patient top to work with your hole and find what works for you. 

Even though I enjoyed being a bottom at times, it wasn't until I found a top that really focused on my prostate and worked it HARD that I discovered all new sensations and really learned how to get intense pleasure from my ass.

• Moderators

I am a total bottom although I did top some when I was younger. I still fantasize about topping from time to time, but in the heat of the moment I only want to take the cock. I don't think having bottom fantasies makes you versatile; I think you are a top. Please just fuck! ;)

For me a lot of it is to do with my mindset. First time I got fucked it hurt like hell as he was really hung and it put me off. But next time I tried it I just relaxed into it, told myself it was gonna be great and it was. Once you know you can enjoy being fucked then you generally do.

I did top when I was younger but I found out I liked being a bottom more. When I topped I came within minutes, leaving the bottom unsatisfied and thus unhappy.

I like my ass being pounded for hours and some can do that. If a top fucks my ass and cums within a few minutes I am not happy either. I need some fun too.

• Upvote 1

I want to say just be a top, but I remember when I met my first partner and started getting fucked regularly, it hurt. I wanted it, but I hated that it hurt it so much. Getting fucked is definitely something you learn to do better. I've always been a bottom, but I wasn't good at it til I set my mind to it and learned how to do it. Learning to relax the sphincters, especially the second one, is important. Douching is one way to make your self relax. When you are not concerned with holding in a bowel movement it becomes much easier to relax. The book "The Joy of Gay Sex" was extremely helpful to me when I was young. I was not much younger than you are now when I set out to do this. My first partner was a total top with a big dick so I had to learn to like it or just get raped a lot. I not only learned how to do it, I learned to love it. But I do believe that being a bottom is part of who you are just as being a top is part of who you are. Its how its meant to be.

Here is a link to the book on Amazon. I highly recommend it.

www.amazon.com/The-Revised-Expanded-Third-Edition/dp/0060012749

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Upvote 3