Is A Virgin Hole A Turn On?

Sharp-edge

I am not a top. And I do not understand the fascination of pozzing guys. If you are poz it doesnn't mean you need to poz guys.

Many guys cannot afford the medication when they are infected. In the US there is is PrEP. But not everyone can get that. Outside of the US PrEP is not available.

I really do not understand this "pozzing" thing that some guys here have or chase. Stay healthy when you can. Do you really want to get sick? Even when you cannot afford it and it it is not covered by your health Insurance?

• Upvote 5

I still feel my hole virgin even though i've been fucked sometimes. Maybe it is because the fucking was very short, the dicks i've met nothing special and the pleasure of the action absent. I want someone to fuck the cum out of me.

Edited by Sharp-edge
  • Upvote 1

In my opinion, good bottoms are made, not born. Therefore, I'd work to make sure the experience left him feeling sexually satisfied, mentally proud of the mutual pleasure his arse provided and hungry for more. I've topped 3 virgins that I am aware of and each time I started with lots of making out, touching, rimming and eventually fingering, fucking and breeding -- a mix of gentle, yet assertive action provides him with the confidence needed to give you control of his body, so he can relax and enjoy the new sensations associated with being touched, explored and penetrated. I'd give him nonverbal and verbal feedback to let him know how good it feels to be inside him and to let him know what behaviors I want to see repeated. (Think of the deflowering fuck as a teachable moment) ---eventually, I want him to tell me that he wants my load inside him --(I only fuck bare)-- that acknowledgment seals the deal for future fucks...rough fucking, verbal, and fetish issues are simply evolution.

• Upvote 4

I love virgin ass and do my best to find as much as I can; and with this town having over 50,000 college students, there are always guys who are looking to try gay sex for the first time.

It is a lot of fun to see a nervous guy taking his first dick, and knowing my cock is the first one ever to fill his ass.  Even better when I fill his ass with its first load of sperm.  I make it a point not to fuck a guy rough if he says it is his first time.  The last thing I want is to hurt him or turn him off from experimenting with guys.  My goal is to make sure they embrace being bi or gay.  The more guys who love to fuck, the better for all of us.

• Upvote 4

In my opinion, good bottoms are made, not born. Therefore, I'd work to make sure the experience left him feeling sexually satisfied, mentally proud of the mutual pleasure his arse provided and hungry for more. I've topped 3 virgins that I am aware of and each time I started with lots of making out, touching, rimming and eventually fingering, fucking and breeding -- a mix of gentle, yet assertive action provides him with the confidence needed to give you control of his body, so he can relax and enjoy the new sensations associated with being touched, explored and penetrated. I'd give him nonverbal and verbal feedback to let him know how good it feels to be inside him and to let him know what behaviors I want to see repeated. (Think of the deflowering fuck as a teachable moment) ---eventually, I want him to tell me that he wants my load inside him --(I only fuck bare)-- that acknowledgment seals the deal for future fucks...rough fucking, verbal, and fetish issues are simply evolution.

FUCK! I wish I was still a virgin. I would love to have you deflower my ass. Sounds like a really HOT time.

• Upvote 3

It is a lot of fun to see a nervous guy taking his first dick, and knowing my cock is the first one ever to fill his ass.  Even better when I fill his ass with its first load of sperm.  I make it a point not to fuck a guy rough if he says it is his first time.  The last thing I want is to hurt him or turn him off from experimenting with guys.  My goal is to make sure they embrace being bi or gay.  The more guys who love to fuck, the better for all of us.

Exactly!

A few years ago I got friendly with a boy who was about 5 years younger than me - I was 25, he was about 21. He was a virgin at the time but really wanted to get fucked by a guy. He came to my place a few times, I offered him some tips and advice. We played together but I didn't fuck him as i'm a bottom. I sucked his cock and ate his ass. He watched me get fucked.

Eventually one of my fuck buddies took his cherry. It was so hot to watch him take his first dick - the nerves, the mixture of pleasure and pain on his face, the moans as that cock opened him up. He didn't take a load in his ass but he did take a cum facial. My buddy didn't fuck him particularly hard and the boy shot his own load pretty quick but that was such a hot session. I wish we were still in contact!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...