Tina Turns My Straight Friend Into My Straight God

uncleslam

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4

I looked over at Blayns' tight body dripping with sweat. I was insatiable. I needed to feel his hot flesh on mine, his tongue bathing every inch of my body, his nails digging into me to let me know that I was pleasing him. I pulled out the bag of Tina and was disappointed at the amount we had left. I knew I could get higher, nastier if I had more. Blayn looked over and saw my dismay. "Don't worry, I'm making a quick stop before I take you back to my place". In an instant my disappointment turned into a nervous excitement.  I hope it has something to do with my reward. 

The sun was peaking over the horizon as we drove away from the unfamiliar driveway that I assumed belonged to a biker friend of Blayns. Seeing all the parked bikes made me think about all the men that must be in the house walking around in their leather. I wonder if they ever like to use party pigs like the one I had recently become. My hole throbbed at the thought of being passed around a group of hairy bikers, getting covered in spit, piss and cum. Maybe someday but right now I exist to serve my straight God. As we pulled up to Blayns house I noticed his driveway was empty. His roommate must have left for work, I thought. Getting my throat fucked in his garage was hot but I had dreamt of burying my face deep in his mattress while he buried his cock deep in me for so long. We hurried inside. I barely had enough time to close the front door before Blayn spun me around and jammed his tongue into my mouth. My body was on fire with sensation. His tongue wildly explored every inch of my mouth, his hard cock slid up and down between our soaking wet bodies and his hands tweaked my nipples. His grunts assured me that he was enjoying this new dynamic. He wanted to reward me for being such a good pig for him and I wasn't going to complain. He pulled down my shorts and grabbed my hard cock with a tight squeeze. Showing me that he was still my master, he led me , cock in hand, to his bedroom. He was naked in and instant and before I could think I hit my knees and started to kiss and lick every part of him that I could. After just a few seconds he grabs me by my throat and lets a long string of spit fall slowly from his mouth to mine which I savored in my mouth before swallowing. He pushes me back hard and I end up on my bare ass leaning against his bed awaiting instruction. Blayn grabbed the paper bag he got from his friends house and begins laying the contents out on his dresser directly in front of me, but I couldn't see what he was doing. "You know I love you, Blayn said calmly. "I trust you more than anyone, and tonight you showed me just how deep your devotion to me goes. The next couple of hours I want you to remember that I'm still your master, but I think you deserve the get something back for being such a good fuck hole and to be honest, this shit is making me wanna explore some new possibilities with you, the first of which will be our first slam." He turned around with two freshly prepared rigs on either side of his long erect cock. I was nervous but I trusted my master, so when the crystals were completely dissolved I tied off masters arm with a tourniquet and slowly pushed the liquid into his protruding vein. He coughed loudly 3 times before his eyes shot open, I could see the hunger in his eyes so I quickly tied off. I pushed the plunger down as soon as I saw the red cloud shoot up into the needle. after a small coughing fit I was suddenly aware that I had no cock in me, Blayn jumped up in a flash and pinned me down against his bed with my ass in the air. He lined up his big mushroom head against my cunt and pushed in with all of his force. The majority of the loads I had just received had slowly leaked out of my hole and down my leg but what was left aided Blayns assault on my hole. I let out a moan of pure ecstasy. He jack hammered my ass for about 30 mins like that. I could feel the walls of my hole ripping, his cock felt like it was in my stomach and I loved every second of it.

finally he flipped me around and rammed my cock into his mouth. the change in sensation blew my mind and all i could do was whimper as I convulsed. he sat up and and looked at me with a wicked smile. "You really need to get that hole filled dont you slut?" he said in an almost sadistic whisper. I looked up at him and nodded furiously. "well you're about to get filled all the way up, piggy". with that, he left the room and returned with a can of crisco and I knew what was coming next.  He greased up his fist and forearm before preparing my hole. He saw the scared look in my eyes and with a soothing voice he just said, " dont you worry boy, you'll love it" and started working his hand up hole. he was able to get 4 fingers in almost immediately, He closed his fist and I screamed as I felt my ass stretch wider than it ever had before. "You like that pig boy?" he yelled. "Yes Master!, I replied trying to open up more of my hole for him, "Please sir, just shove it in! I want all of you in me now!" I looked down in time to see his smile widen before his punched his fist into my hole. I was in heaven with my God. I never felt so whole. Master began fucking me with his big fist while deepthroating my hard, leaking cock. I dont know how much time passed when he pulled his arm out of my gaping hole. "You hold that pussy hole open and Im gonna shoot this fat load right in, you got that?" "Please sir, seed ME! I watched as he stroked his beautiful cock with his greased up hand. It wasnt long before every muscle in my Master's body tensed and I felt the hot ropes of his seed shooting right to the farthest wall of my hole. All I could do was thank him over and over again, but he wasnt done yet. He grabs my cock with the same hand and strokes my cock. After only two strokes I released and entire nights worth of cum hitting him in the chest and abs.

We stayed like that for several minutes just taking it all in. Blayn would wipe some of my cum from his tight torso and feed it to me or get a little taste himself. finally he leans over and kisses me. "If you tell anyone about this I'll fucking kill you, he growled. My cock twitched. Blayn headed to the shower and I headed home thinking about this once in a lifetime experience.

A week later I got a single text from Blayn: Get over here PIG. You got a long weekend ahead of you.

Hope ya'll enjoyed this story. I'll try to get some more of Alex and Blayns adventures together posted on here soon.

• Upvote 14