Top Problems

LegsUp

This whole forum has the mindset that bottoms are only there to please and serve a top anytime, anywhere, anyway and that's great for some people but after lurking (and since this would be one of the only places I would be able to vent haha) I figured why not make a thread venting stuff that annoys us bottoms about tops.

And if you are one of those that thinks a bottom should never say no or disagree to anything a top says (at least your online persona thinks that) then thats great! But please don't post that in here, you have the whole rest of the forum to do that! Lol

Also this is not speaking about all tops obviously, just share your experiences.

So just as of recently some things that have irked me about tops is they don't appreciate we take the time to get "ready" for them, have had more than a few tops get angry and not want to hook up because my cleaning process was not going fast enough for them. If I could make it go any faster I would lol, but sorry for trying to save us both some awkardness by making sure I am cleaned out 110%.

Another one is the sense of power they think they have. I love a dominant man but don't try to demand I change my whole days schedule or plans I've had already set just so I can get fucked by you. I have a life outside of sex and only enjoy the dominance during sex.

Hopefully some others will agree and share some more haha

Edited by LegsUp
  • Upvote 4

Totally agree on that one but i honestly say i haven`t had a top be he dom or reg try and do that shit with me all the guys ive been with (topping and bottom) have been patient when it takes a lil bit longer to get that last bit of clean or if something comes up that i really cant get out even if its something lame i have people who expect me to have a social life too lol they`ve all been understand and its always resulted in me coming over to the guys place the next day giving it or taking it twice as good 

• Upvote 1

Totally agree on that one but i honestly say i haven`t had a top be he dom or reg try and do that shit with me all the guys ive been with (topping and bottom) have been patient when it takes a lil bit longer to get that last bit of clean or if something comes up that i really cant get out even if its something lame i have people who expect me to have a social life too lol they`ve all been understand and its always resulted in me coming over to the guys place the next day giving it or taking it twice as good 

Well damn, let me move to Canada haha

Sounds like a much better experience

"This whole forum has the mindset that bottoms are only there to please and serve a top anytime, anywhere, anyway and that's great for some people but after lurking (and since this would be one of the only places I would be able to vent haha) I figured why not make a thread venting stuff that annoys us bottoms about tops."

I appreciate your post legs, I experience similar stuff pretty frequently.  I think this might be a wee bit of a generalization. I've read lots of posts from bottoms who do not have the disposition that I am "only [here] to serve a top anytime, anywhere, anyway (myself among them).  So not the "whole forum" :-). I think the people you refer to are just a vocal part of our culture and are passionate about what they like.

Having said that, I understand the vent. I run into tops pretty frequently who either don't grasp that there is prep time required if a bottom is going to present with a pristine cunt, or don't care to understand. I usually encounter this issue with repeat FB's. If I'm on the prowl, I've usually prepared before hand, or I've kinda learned that if I even go onto a hook up site, I probably want to be prepared.  It just seems a law of nature that five tops are gonna wanna fuck when you're just waking up and checking your email.  

The guy that fucked me a couple of days before and still has my email is usually the one who gets horny and wants it right now. I think he has that expectation because he did get it "right now" the other day because he got me when I was already prepared... so he's just in the mindset of a repeat performance.  I've found that about half the time when I explain that I have to prepare first, they either flake or become very anxious. The other half of the time they get it. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 2

I've been very vocal about the FACT that we are not just holes to be used quite frequently on this site. So I do agree with you and understand your need to vent. I'm glad all tops do not have the mindset so many seem to have on here. I have had too many of those that don't want to wait for me to get prepared as well. Their loss. I don't live in the bathroom trying to be prepared for every moment of every day. I have a life. Get in the real world and deal with it. That said, I am very thankful for the tops who understand and make the process worth it and the sex incredible. ;)

• Upvote 6

Maybe it's the guys I talk to, but I don't very often run into the demanding, impatient tops other guys here seem to. I'm not usually ready at a moment's notice to drop what I'm doing, dash out of work, ditch my friends and open my legs and most guys get that.

For a hookup, I usually prefer to plan, at least a little ahead of time, so I can be be freshly showered and properly cleaned out. And for those times when I want to be just a hole (like at a hotel sex party or a bathhouse), I have prepared in advance and am ready.

On the occasion I do talk to a Right Now top, if he's not willing to wait just a little bit for me to get ready and get there, I feel it's more his loss than mine. Even when I give up my ass and control over what happens during sex, I'm still the man's equal. We are just giving each other what we both want. And that's worth preparing (and waiting) for.

• Upvote 5

I know a couple of really hung tops who are fuckbuds who don't quite understand that I'm not always wanting to get plowed by their monster cocks. Sometimes I'm in the mood for 6 or 7 inches. No more. One of the tops in particular is kind of rough - even when I tell him to slow down. Because he's like that, I rarely let him fuck me. I know it's said that there are a ton of bottoms around and all are pressed for dick. But I'm not. I've tossed plenty of dick to the side. And I've got some tops in my stable that I will stop what I am doing and start cleaning out every time they ask for my hole.   

• Upvote 3

I must say this goes back to other posts where I've mentioned the importance of a connection for great sex... you don't treat someone you respect or have a connection with as "just a hole"  -- unless it's just part of the experience or role you're intentionally playing out in the moment. If I'm in the mood to be a whore and willing to take any/all dick, then I am okay to be treated like a soulless cumdump because that's the part I'm playing in the moment. The mistake, I think is acting like a cumdump when what I really want is for someone to treat me like a boyfriend or friend with benefits. When I'm clear about my expectations and standards, I've never had an issue with tops or bottoms...if there's a mismatch, someone simply acknowledges it and we adjust or walk away.

Edited by atlfukbud
  • Upvote 3

I hope I have never said or posted anything that would lead people to believe that I am just a hole for any and all tops. I reserve the right to decide who gets to fuck me and the right to say no, even in group situations. Like you said, I get annoyed by the top who doesn't appreciate what we do to get ready. Hurry up is one of the biggest turn offs a top can say to me. I'm a quality fuck and you don't get quality in a hurry. It seems worse using apps like Grindr where hookups are assumed to be immediate. Sometimes I will go to the effort of cleaning up and then going online to see what I can get but usually I don't do it til I have something scheduled. And nothing pisses me off more than spending two hours cleaning up and getting a last minute cancellation or worse, getting stood up.

Yes, I am a bottom, but not just a hole and not for just anyone. Drunks are out, too stoned are out, and if I just think you are an asshole, you are out. Tops wouldn't be tops without bottoms. And vice versa. Its just nature/

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Upvote 7

Guest ff-whole

Yes, I hooked up with a "master" dominant top once... Cleaned up real nice and was ready but he just wanted to know me first a bit...

So I thought okay maybe from now on we can get it going then... We planned to go to a secluded beach so I asked him, if he wanted me to bring my butt plugs and other toys... "No.! We're just getting acquainted on the beach..."

Okay fuck you, but if I want to look for a relation or a social happening, I'll go out on friday night to a regular bar... He shouldn't have advertised he is into slaves and being a master, and since I was advertising I was looking for sex and ready to explore the dominant world a bit further, we clearly matched up...

Yes I found other tops/tourist also quite demanding in their time when meeting up... Hey I'm not on vacation! I have to work...

Sigh...

I hope I have never said or posted anything that would lead people to believe that I am just a hole for any and all tops. I reserve the right to decide who gets to fuck me and the right to say no, even in group situations. Like you said, I get annoyed by the top who doesn't appreciate what we do to get ready. Hurry up is one of the biggest turn offs a top can say to me. I'm a quality fuck and you don't get quality in a hurry. It seems worse using apps like Grindr where hookups are assumed to be immediate. Sometimes I will go to the effort of cleaning up and then going online to see what I can get but usually I don't do it til I have something scheduled. And nothing pisses me off more than spending two hours cleaning up and getting a last minute cancellation or worse, getting stood up.

Yes, I am a bottom, but not just a hole and not for just anyone. Drunks are out, too stoned are out, and if I just think you are an asshole, you are out. Tops wouldn't be tops without bottoms. And vice versa. Its just nature/

Damn..... Nicely put. Well said.

• Upvote 2

There are times when I want to be dominated and treated as just a hole for a top to use. However, generally I just enjoy having fun with another guy. Most tops I encounter are really good guys. I treat other guys the way I like to be treated. And when I top, my goal is to have a really fun time for both of us.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

I appreciate a verbal top but when i'm in town on business and staying at a hotel, let's respect my neighbors.  last thing i need is to be put out of a hotel for being too loud during sex and to have to  explain it to my employer.

And i don't get fucked very often any more so here's a note to the big boys, when we say slow down, slow the f down.  you'll know when we're ready for pounding.  balls deep on the first stroke is just too much when the bottom isn't used to it.