Interracial Bareback

CDNbbR

Black Tops, white bottoms. I will give my hole up to any Black Man! I love the contrast in skin color, they usually tend to be really Dom with a white boy (I'm sub), THAT BIG BLACK COCK, and they just know how to fuck really well. And boy do they plant that load deep inside! LOVE THAT!

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2018 at 9:00 PM, Cumlaut said:

I know most everyone here loves black dick, and we laugh at the idea that this poll could have been a real "contest".

But let's not forget black guys out there are cock-hungry whores too. Especially a light-skinned/interracial one, they are beautiful with their asses spread, and it seems to me they are sweet and less likely to be bitchy or bossy like white bottoms.

I'm one of the black men you speak of, enjoying being a whore for white cock😎 As a dark skinned bottom, i love the color contrast of a lilly white skinned, thick cock disappearing in the orifice of my blackness 😍

• 1 month later...

Black tops for sure.  My husband and I love the scene Cutler X does with Robby Mendez in the scene with the two of them and Deep Dicc.  Once you watch that fucking scene, you will know why black tops are amazing..

Edited by DannyBoyCMH

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 9:42 AM, breedmedeeper said:

Black Tops, white bottoms. I will give my hole up to any Black Man! I love the contrast in skin color, they usually tend to be really Dom with a white boy (I'm sub), THAT BIG BLACK COCK, and they just know how to fuck really well. And boy do they plant that load deep inside! LOVE THAT!

The Black man was my first male training me to love Black Dicks and Obeying them when I was in my teen years !  Erection now thinking of our times together !  Bring them on - multi loads !   

Well, I'm going to be the skinny white bottom, so has to be black top in my case. But happy to take cocks of all sizes, colors and creeds as long as they're hard and pounding my hole.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...