Interracial Bareback

CDNbbR

Hi Guys, I`m still a virgin and am planning on changing that real soon. I would love the guy that pops my cherry to be a black guy. One that is hung well but not real big. Also a poz guy not on meds would be so hot too. I`m not on prep or anything and will stay that way til after I convert.

we have an ass virgin in our presence......you know some hot poz black top will want to pop that cherry and bred him with his toxic cum.   cman54, you are only an ass virgin once.....enjoy the most of your deflowering.....and try to get pozzed at the same time...

• Upvote 2

it is stereotyping, butt gotta confess that some of my fondest tops have been black. Almost every black guy who has fucked me has been an artist (when it cums to fucking). Not sure how to put it, but my experience with black guys is I usually feel like they are as much into the affect they are having on me as they are into pleasing their self. The black guys Ive been with seem to enjoy bringing out the lust in me vs just using me.

• Upvote 2

i had a black guy fuck me once, felt his cock for like 3 days afterwards it was so huge lol Loved it. I eventually want to find a group of 3 ghetto black guys & have them gang bang me and whore me out to all their friends. If given the chance I wouldnt mind having a black pimp with a huge cock & ill be his bitch 24/7 making his money lmao :D

I love the skin tone contrast either way--black on white or white on black.   But as a white sub bottom, I really get turned on by being fucked by a Dom Black Top.    So it's partly a psychological thing with me.   

But it's also very physical, too.   I think black guys are often much more tactile, and, are more likely to rim me than most white tops.

I would guess that I have been fucked by black guys around 10% of the time.    I never remember having a bad fuck from any.    While they want to give, and I want to get their nutt  deep in my ass cunt, I find, in general, they also want to make sure I have a good time.

They usually are in no rush to cum, and like to prolong the sex as long as they can.    Also, they often stay hard after cumming, and are usually good for 2 or more loads.   

Getting a video of me getting fucked and  my wrecked ass dripping a black man's seed is still on my bucket list.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Definately prefer black top white btm scenes.As a boy I cut grass for spending money and did the lawn of a black couple a few blocks from where i lived.The wife was mid twenties and beautiful,always used to pinch my cute 13 year old butt when she walked by,and flirt in a way that always got my attention.After several weeks of mowing the grass every sat afternoon the husband cornered me in the garage and loudly accused me of messing with his wife.I was scared,and denied it.His wife walked in hearing the commotion and said "He just looking"The husband pulled her bikini top off and told me to "Take a GOOD look boy"And I did,two perfect breasts...I got an immediate erection that showed as a bulge in my cuttoff jeans.She saw this and pointed,giggling at it.The husband put his hands on my shoulders pressed me down to my knees and told me to stay there as he undid his belt and pulled out his cock.I had never seen a black cock before,and he was uncut too.I was already very sexually active at that age,all gay contacts with older men,so knew what he wanted when his cock touched my lips.Eager to please I did as he expected and soon he was ejaculating down my throat.His wife watched the whole thing,and I later found that's what she loved most,watching a white boy service her man.Continued cutting their grass and serviced the husband while the wife watched for the rest of that summer.Still LOVE interracial play to this day,and love that color contrast thing.A poz black man intent on breeding me would be a dream cum true!

• Upvote 4

I love interracial breeding. All my best lovers have been either asian or african. The white guys have never been that good. The asians and africans all seem to more uninhibited, for one the ones I've met all knew how to make my hole ready with a good rimming, they really understand how to make my pussy twitch in anticipation for the main act. And then when fucking, they always managed to make me feel good when getting themselves off. Great lovers! I guess I've been lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...