Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/18/2019 at 8:24 PM, maryann said:

leave it in, that's the only way to make sure you get pregnant .....!

It is such a waste having made a big effort to get cum inside to then push it out. After all, it may have already had some effect anyway. So make the most of it, definitely leave it in, enjoy feeling it swimming inside as it looks for an egg to fertilize, absorb it and look forward with joy and excitement to getting pregnant.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest BritBottom

When I was a boy my parents taught me to be grateful for gifts, to cherish them and always say thank you. Refusing a gift is not only impolite but downright insulting.

Being fucked is the ultimate pleasure and if he completes by gifting his fundamental genetic material, his sperms. I want to keep them swimming in my guts as long as possible, hold it as long as I can and absorb all I can – that way I celebrate being mated and demonstrate my appreciation. I take it as my privilege to clean his cock with my mouth afterwards. Often it leaks but only against my will, that gets eaten. If I wasn’t willing to take his spunk, I wouldn’t bareback.

Same principal applies to sucking cock, if he comes I swallow, it’s his gift and it’s mine.

And, yes, I always say than you.

1 hour ago, BritBottom said:

When I was a boy my parents taught me to be grateful for gifts, to cherish them and always say thank you. Refusing a gift is not only impolite but downright insulting.

Being fucked is the ultimate pleasure and if he completes by gifting his fundamental genetic material, his sperms. I want to keep them swimming in my guts as long as possible, hold it as long as I can and absorb all I can – that way I celebrate being mated and demonstrate my appreciation. I take it as my privilege to clean his cock with my mouth afterwards. Often it leaks but only against my will, that gets eaten. If I wasn’t willing to take his spunk, I wouldn’t bareback.

Same principal applies to sucking cock, if he comes I swallow, it’s his gift and it’s mine.

And, yes, I always say than you.

Brother, I think you need to search on the word cherish here and see how much we agree.

Guest BritBottom
8 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Brother, I think you need to search on the word cherish here and see how much we agree.

Not certain I understand what you're getting at but I based my understanding and use of the word 'cherish' on:

Cambridge English Dictionary definition: “to love, protect, and care for someone or something that is important to you”

Collins English Dictionary  definition: “If you cherish someone or something, you take good care of them because you love them”

My use of the word in context was the taking good care or perhaps valuing gifts.

Do we disagree my my use of the context or is it another point you are making?

3 hours ago, BritBottom said:

Not certain I understand what you're getting at but I based my understanding and use of the word 'cherish' on:

Cambridge English Dictionary definition: “to love, protect, and care for someone or something that is important to you”

Collins English Dictionary  definition: “If you cherish someone or something, you take good care of them because you love them”

My use of the word in context was the taking good care or perhaps valuing gifts.

Do we disagree my my use of the context or is it another point you are making?

Not at all. I meant literally to "search on the word cherish here" meaning on bz. It's a word I've used here often. 

• 3 weeks later...