New Cause Of Death?

Evan6314

After a month of clean living, I treated myself to a birthday gift of a few days at the bathhouse to continue my Slut training. I also have a new addiction which has really helped me to increase my training.

After showering and cleaning and preparing for fun, I administer a really generous booty bump using a lube injector, quickly followed by a well lubed dildo or plug. After a few minutes, I grab my stuff and head over to the sling in the dark area.

My new addiction is being in the sling while blindfolded wearing my leather harness and jock. The blindfold has recently changed everything. Guys used to just browse and walk away, maybe they were shy. As soon as I included an eye shade, (thanks to the booty bump), wow,it is now non stop pounding and load taking on a scale I never thought possible.

The other night when I was on a break from the sling, I barely had the energy to move or do anything. While having a shower, I burst out laughing because of a thought that popped into my head. I realised that it is possible to be "fucked to death" and if that happened, they would call it, Death by Pounding.

• Upvote 6