The Best Tool To Find Bb Fucks

muscmtl

Grindr, Scruff... Which gets you the most action?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these is better, the one that gets you real BB action, and the most of it?

2. 2. Which is the worst?

It depends. But in my experience, Bbrts is hands down the best, and most reliable if you aren't too picky. There's usually at least one or two cumpigs on there who are willing, again if you aren't too picky. I've had decent luck with it.

Adam4adam is all about where you are, but it's no-frills, no-hassle, and if you're clear about what you're looking for it usually works but might take a bit longer than bbrts to find someone willing to bb.

I always state that I ONLY bb, and usually guys will be so cumhungry that they come around. On adam4adam, I list my status and just go online and wait for guys to contact me, that filters out many of the flakes. Whereas with bbrts I feel more comfortable about hitting up guys I'm interested in because everyone on there are cumpigs  ;)

For me Manhunt is the worst, never got any action on there. And Squirt isn't much better. Never could get into Grindr

• Upvote 1

I honestly don't know how manhunt stays in the mix. So few guys on there. Too limited in how many profiles and messages you can view in a day unless you pay way much more than the site is worth. I met one guy on there. And that was before a lot of these other apps came about. I too can't get into Grindr. Too many Ken dolls and self absorbed boys on there. More so than the other sites any way. But that's just my experience. Maybe it's different elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

"The Best Tool to Find Bb Fucks?"

I was gonna answer: "a hot ass," but that wasn't an option. ;) 

Butt seriously, I've lived in different locations and it seems each region has its favorite place/site/method. Last 2 places I lived I got most my action off of CL, but not without a lot of flakes.  Where I'm at now, it's definitely an ABS. It took me awhile to figure out this is the place, but I rarely leave without 5 or 6 loads in my ass and a few down my throat. Always a little disappointed when a guy cums down my throat instead of my ass, but some guys only want a bj and some guys cum faster than anticipated. When I suck I always start slowly and purposefully, and that seems to turn a lot of guys on. It's all very Zen, being in the moment lol.   I've gotten fairly adept at making the switch from sucking to mounting my ass on their proffered cock, and I'd say about 90% of the guys at this place seem to love it (i.e., bb fucking). Only had a few actually turn me down because of no condom. 

Craigslist is hit or miss sometimes good sometimes not. Bbrts is my favorite by far  :)

Although lately not sure why but it seems a lot of flakes even on there, guys will hit me up and say they want loads but when it gets time to meet they just stop chatting. Not sure why. But getting very hard to find any holes. As in guys that actually follow through and want to meet and not just endlessly email.

CL is not big in Europe (to my knowledge at least). PlanetRomeo/GayRomeo is the best chance to hook up here.

BB is a different matter though as most guys have "safe Only" in their profile.

Most other sites mentioned are too USA focussed.

Craigslist is hit or miss sometimes good sometimes not. Bbrts is my favorite by far  :)

Although lately not sure why but it seems a lot of flakes even on there, guys will hit me up and say they want loads but when it gets time to meet they just stop chatting. Not sure why. But getting very hard to find any holes. As in guys that actually follow through and want to meet and not just endlessly email.

Hey breederboy,

I try to understand flakes, but am still frustrated by them also as a bottom. I have had several actually go as far as getting my address and then they disappear or never show. This has really put me off of places like CL. As a kind of defense against this I've gotten to the place where I will give my street and a cross street and ask them to message me when they get there and I'll give the address. I explain why (flakes) and I have had some success with that.

As to the guys that just quit the conversation when it comes time to do something, I figure these guys are the same ones that  go for phone or cybersex and that's all they're really looking for.

I'm with the many who in other discussions have mourned the internet as affecting hook up sex. I think there's a lot to be said for cruising in person. Lately I've had great success at the local ABS. 

• Upvote 1

Its interesting that you list saunas/bath houses with a bunch of apps and sites. Nothing gets me more dick than going to a bath house, sex club or party. The guys there came to get off and I don't usually have any problem getting them to breed me raw. I also have pretty good luck with Craigslist. Lots of married guys looking for daytime action. I'm always surprised but most married men love raw fucking.

• Upvote 2

I used to cruise the restroom on campus several years ago when I was a student there, there was a gloryhole, LOTS of hot fun daytime action. But sadly now those places seem rare. The bookstores are always an option. I like bbrts it's still my favorite hookup site, but lately it seems weird. I'll get on there and not get any responses for hours, or when I do get hit up, the guys just ask endless questions and when I ask if they want to meet, they'll text once or twice but never reply back. Not sure why. Maybe they're just into cyber sex? Kind of confused.