Men Offering Up Their Pussies/cunts To Other Men

CallMeSir

There is nothing better than guys who are secure enough in their own masculinity to submit their asses as pussies and cunts to other men. I know there are some (few)  bottoms here who get all bent out of shape over the pussy/cunt label but I think they doth protest too much.

Edited by CallMeSir
  • Upvote 13

Yeah, some tops or bottoms don't like the terms, I don't presume to know all the reasons, everyone's different and I think it's best to just respect a person as they are.

Having said that, I fucking love when a guy wants to breed my cunt or pussy, I love taking a guy's dominance into me

• Upvote 1

Protest too much? No. This is a forum where OPINIONS are freely given. If some of us don't like the term, that's our call. Just because we don't agree with your fondness for the terms doesn't make us protestors. If we all agreed on everything on this board, it would become very dull and boring and the forum would die. You want to call it a pussy, cunt or mangina? Go for it. No skin off my nose. Seems to bother you more than it does us, seeing you were the one to start a thread about it calling us out on it. Seems a little silly to me since there is already an active thread about using these terms.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For myself, there was a time way back when I didn't care for the names being used, but as with growing older and understanding more and getting involved more, the names don't matter to me as long as I'm getting the cock that I desire. Now in my later years, having sex and a good cock fucking me, have to admit, it is a bit of a turn on and to hear my ass being labeled as a fag or queer pussy or cunt in the heat of passion and having a guy asking me if I like having his cock in my queer pussy and taking his cum in my cunt. For me, being labeled as homo, queer or a fag is a badge of honor to be worn proudly now.

I used to  be closer to cam1972's view when I was a young twink, and abhorred feminine terms for my ass.  Now that I'm older and secure in my masculinity, I probably think more like Homo60.    If it turns the Top on to call my ass a pussy or cunt, it turns me on, too.    Whatever it takes to keep my Top hard and drilling my fuckhole is all to the good for me. 

Guest ff-whole

I don't really like labels..

Someone asked me where I was from, and I mentioned the name of the Island and he said the name from the Island group. But I corrected him and told him I am a citizen of the world.

I'm not out of the closet either and I would hate to be called gay, queer, or bisexual though I am the last...

I'm just a man or better a person alive and love to have sex...

But then again I guess a label to say that I am a bottom is necessary. So there I go again.

I used to  be closer to cam1972's view when I was a young twink, and abhorred feminine terms for my ass.  Now that I'm older and secure in my masculinity, I probably think more like Homo60.    If it turns the Top on to call my ass a pussy or cunt, it turns me on, too.    Whatever it takes to keep my Top hard and drilling my fuckhole is all to the good for me.

I'm secure in my masculinity. Very secure in my masculinity. And I think that is why I like the separation between male and female labels. I don't identify with being female. In any way. Well, save for taking cock inside me. For me, it's a preference. Have I had tops call it a pussy or a cunt when fucking me? Yes. Did it turn me on/off? No. It's a preference. That's all. I'm not going to kick him out of bed for saying it. I've heard some say that if the top needs to call it a pussy or cunt to turn him on, maybe he is the one with the insecurities in his masculinity. And his sexuality. Lol Who knows... I wouldn't go that far in saying that. Because I can't read his mind. So that would be judgmental. And god knows we gay people are not judgmental.................. ;)

• Upvote 2

I'm kind of on the fence about this one if I'm honest. I'm not a woman., I don't have a cunt or a pussy, I have a cock and an ass and can fully understand the point that it can be demeaning to have those terms used after fighting so long against the prejudice that we were men trying to be women and not just men who like men.

On the other hand I do love a guy being verbal during sex and sometimes I can really get in the moment and get off on someone using those terms. It's probably the 'wrongness' of it that excites me. It's probably best not to overthink this and just accept that we can do some weird shit during sex.

• Upvote 2

Guest mspsubmale

basically agree with mostly everything said so far....don't really care what kind of label is put on either my asshole or me, as long as the Top is having a pleasurable time with me, and if it enhances His enjoyment, then that is what matters most.