Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

There's only been three condoms in me and that was 30 years ago

Any guy that comes at me with a condom and i pull my pant(ies) back up

a year after  i got divorced the second time i kept a journal how many loads i took

112  all different MEN

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Raw from the beginning.

Level 3 from the beginning.  Been that way for 13 years.  But the amount of action I've found in my city is small.  Lots of guys on sites never ACTUALLY want to hook up.

Moving towards a 4.5.  Not actively chasing.  But not asking their status either.  What cums, cums.  Been playing off and on with a guy that claims he's undetectable.  Never bothered verifying.  Swallowed a few loads of his, but he hasn't shot in my ass yet.

I'm trying to work my way up to a 5.5.  Knowingly taking raw loads from poz guys.  But not necessarily all loads.  Recently started talking to known poz and infectious tops.  Sadly they're out of state.  Loosely working out something with at least one of them.  Reasonable chance that if we meet (I'm still nervous and trying not to be flakey), he'll poz me by Christmas when he's in state to visit family.  It's a big step to intentionally choose, though.  So I'll need coaching and coaxing to bring me to that point by any top near Indianapolis and interested.

Level 4 - Started anal at 19 and continued this policy all through college because I couldn't get on prep at the time

Level 6 - Switched to this almost immediately once I got on prep in the last 2 years. Don't always have the opportunity, but love to be ready on prep when I get the chance to be the cum filled whore I was meant to be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Level 6 consistently for the last 8 years. Still HIV negative as of last test. 

Previous years were spotty, but often found myself getting bred in public by strangers. Show me a nice cock and my brain slips into hungry cumdump mode.

Level 6- ever since I started having sex.

When I hookup I don't usually ask status because they are most likely bullshiting. Plus I like walking around with my ass full of cum so when I hookup again I'm lubed ready to go. I don't get to the bathhouse or saunas a great deal but when I go I'm there to get as many loads in my ass as possible. 

I'm still neg.