Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 2 months later...

Well… I’ve never refused a cock ever, since I started, and never told anyone he had to wear a condom, and now, of course, I will service anyone.

Almost anyone.

I would consider myself a ‘qualified’ 6, in that I would decline a Top who I knew to be infected with a non-HIV STD, or was poz untreated with a high viral load. It’s my duty to submit, but I’m not obliged to knowingly submit to illness.

Obviously I’ve previously taken both types, however, having been infected by several in the past, and I guess I still do unawares, so maybe I’m fully 6 after all…

On 2/7/2020 at 5:44 PM, 11bi11guy said:

Level 3-4 since I started getting fucked in the last year. On PrEP throughout.

Update since this post, when my girlfriend agreed to an open relationship:

Level 6. I don’t ask and I’m not concerned about HIV status.

On the apps, I prefer to hook up with guys who test regularly, mostly just to avoid exposure to STIs. But that’s not a dealbreaker. In person, I’ve only turned down guys who have bad-smelling BO, are physically dirty, or have sores or bumps anywhere.

Before hiv, everyone fucked raw - so, 6.

During hiv, quit fucking altogether for a couple of years.  Dark days.

When medical treatments became available, back to 6.

During initial covid outbreak, and up until February past, only 1 fuckbuddy, at 6.

Since February '22, back to 6.

I have taken every precaution available, and feel that there's nothing more I can to do protect myself and others.  Therefore, I will not give up my natural, in-born needs or desires.  SIX 

Think you are missing a few levels- at least for guys my age

I started having sex mid 1970’s so of course level 6 (I mean no one used condoms)

then level 1 starting mid 80s -

tgen the level are missing is what did me in  - condom fatigue- and being really horny and one (or more) drinks too many / you hook up with a hot guy in the bar and well maybe in the drunken haze you just forget about the condoms 

not a purposeful “I am going to start barebacking” more a “Because you’re drunk you just regress to how we had sleazy sex before” and you just get caught up in things and forget 

and then you also left off the level of - I’m poz, I’ve been poz for over 20 years- I’m on meds an Im undetectable so

U=U ( or undetectable equals I transmit-able)

So if I top Im not going to give it to anybody and if I take loads - probably my meds will stop the strain he has 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

During initial covid outbreak, and up until February past, only 1 fuckbuddy, at 6.

Since February '22, back to 6.

I have taken every precaution available, and feel that there's nothing more I can to do protect myself and others.  Therefore, I will not give up my natural, in-born needs or desires.  SIX 

That’s a lot of sixes. Have you checked your forehead in the mirror?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

That’s a lot of sixes. Have you checked your forehead in the mirror?

???  I know I can be dense sometimes .... but ... why would I look at my forehead in a mirror .... I don't get it .... 

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

???  I know I can be dense sometimes .... but ... why would I look at my forehead in a mirror .... I don't get it .... 

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 6 6 6.

Revelation 13:16

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1