Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

I’m a level 2 with my husband. Then again I never made him wear a condom even when we first started dating. He said that he was negative, but men say a lot of things when they’re erect. He also said that he couldn’t keep an erection when wearing a condom. So I just told him that if he knocked me up, then he had to marry me. He ended up marrying me anyway. Kisses!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Revelation 13:16

LOL .... well, if I'm the devil, it's news to me !!!  I'm just a shucky-darn city boy that loves to fuck guys.  

Oddly, despite going with the John Lennon look many years ago, (and briefly I might add), no barber who cut my hair ever mentioned seeing those numerals hidden in my scalp either (where, according to the religious tradition I was born into) those numerals were to be found.   I'd not heard of the "forehead" display.  

But - I wonder ..... would a tattoo be acceptable ???  You make me smile .....

Having just re-read the original post, I notice that it's apparently intended only for bottoms - which would mostly exclude me.  The final selection - #6 - is labeled "take all loads", so my apologies for even answering this questionnaire, since my replies were from a Top's perspective.  Must have needed a cup of coffee at the time ....😴

2 to 3 for me. I have a trusted circle of fuck buds but if a guy looks (from his lifestyle) and says he is clean I will happily fuck him raw. I did just that with a new bud this week! Plus bonus points...he was a trucker with a big cock!! I luv truckers!!

On 11/11/2015 at 11:39 AM, gay87 said:

level 3 - will do raw with anyone who claims they are neg

level 4 - raw with hook ups that seem 'safe' from your own judgement, without discussing status (for me ill assume, students, and some professions, I know it sound dumb, oh well)

level 5- raw with anyone, except sauna/orgy party with knowingly poz personnel

level 6 - take ALL loads

Fascinating!! I was actually curious about something similar to this. Thanks for putting the thought into the scale. I appreciate the incremental steps in terms of managing or mitigating risk. I guess the challenge is that when the condoms come off - all bets are off too.

• 3 months later...
On 11/11/2015 at 11:39 AM, gay87 said:

risk from 1 (lowest) to a maximum of 6 (highest)

Specify whats your risk level, and how many years have u practice at this risk level, and how long it take for you to convert, or still dodging the bullet

level 1 - condom Nazi, enough said

level 2 - will do raw with bf/partner

level 3 - will do raw with anyone who claims they are neg

level 4 - raw with hook ups that seem 'safe' from your own judgement, without discussing status (for me ill assume, students, and some professions, I know it sound dumb, oh well)

level 5- raw with anyone, except sauna/orgy party with knowingly poz personnel

level 6 - take ALL loads

Let me start the ball rolling

level 2 for 4 years, level 3 for 2 years,

neg here,

I think moving up each ladder seems challenging and nervous for me,

Level 6 for many many years.