Tops, Is Ease Of Bottoming Unattractive?

ckt

To expand on the title; is it a turn-off for a bottom to take dick without much fuss? Conversely, is a bottom who struggles to take your dick a turn-on?

Personally I have an example in mind where a guy I slept with seemed to be really into the idea that he was huge. To be fair he was large, but it takes a certain type of guy to describe their cock as "an absolute monster". We did tons of foreplay and I was very ready, but he kept on going on with stuff like "don't be afraid, we can take it really slow, you can make as much noise as you want". In the end I got impatient and just squatted down onto him. He said "oh...", and seemed kinda emasculated. Up until that point he had been a dominant top, slightly scary even. Then suddenly he was a lot more casual.

Was that rude? Should I have acted like it was a struggle for the sake of submissiveness?

I appreciate an empathetic top, but on the other hand I hate having to top from the bottom.

Opinions?

• Upvote 4

Nope. You did what you had to do and sounds like he needed to be knocked down a little.

"Too easy" like hotdog in a hallway and no friction, that does nothing for me, but the bottom knows what he wants and has some experience and gets in without too much of a fuss- that's perfect. I hate a bottom that can't take it and needs endless breaks and more lubes and "omg it just won't and let try this and that."

• Upvote 3

I'm with the last two posters. Sounds like he had an ego problem. And you popped his bubble. I'm a bottom, so I can't really answer your question. But I will say I'm not going to complain and act like it's too much just to make the top think he's huge.

• Upvote 1

I like when I get bottoms that know what they're doing. It can be nice to have one of those guys that you go all slow and have to open him up over time with the foreplay but when it comes down to it gimme a bottom that can just take my dick with as little fuss as possible. Sounds like the dude was just used to bottoms being all like "omg it's soooooo big" and you bruised his ego lol.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

hahahaha lmao 2

As a bottom, I only can assess if I can take a dick or not... 

If I see a really small one, I won't say something bad, and just hope for the best.

If it is nice thick or long one; I'd say; Yes! let's get the show going... I want your cumm inside.

If it is huge I'd say; ohhhh I want this monster inside of me and shoot everything you have in your balls deep inside of me, and I can handle it but we have to go my way. We would have to go slow, use a lot of spit, maybe some extensive rimming ad finger work. Then I would ask him to lie flat on his back, and I would straddle him and slowly slide my ass over his dick down... move my bowels to accommodate his apparatus... and when I am comfy all the way down I would most of the time get the respect that I know what I am doing... Then use my muscles and ride him slowly at first and after a small period I would let him take over if I have the right feeling he knows how to use my body and his dick inside of me. If he doesn't, and he becomes uncontrollably rough, I would take over again.

I want his cumm but I don't want to get hurt and bleeding out of my ass. 

• 1 year later...
Guest PigTonight

I find there are two types of guys:

Tops that want you to act like its the biggest cock they've ever had (and if they think you've had bigger you're ruined and he can't do anything for you)

or

Tops that slide in and can tell instantly that you know how to handle a big cock

Can you tell which one *I* prefer to get fucked by (and I won't turn down either)