".....but Don't Cum Inside Me."

RideMyBlkDik

i have never thought about this question. i would never have even thought it was an option for a top to pull out if i had agreed to be bred. As many have said, precum is thought to be loaded with hiv, so pulling out doesnt lower risk. i have never been able to pull out with men or women. i have had tops say they want to bb me and promise not to cum in me. It happened just this weekend. A poz top only wanted bb ( i have a profile on a site saying safe sex only in an effort to fish for stealthers) and he said it would be totally safe as he wouldnt cum in me. We didnt manage to hook up, but i loved playing ignorant with him and agreeing to take him bb as long as he knew it was safe :)

Could it be that tops are ignoring bottoms who say "don't cum inside me"? It happened to me last night. Again. I was topping this dude with a very tight hole and just as I was about to bust inside him he said....

I ignored him. Totally. I unloaded a bucket full of cum inside his fuck hole. Simply because I thought he was being ridiculous. Am I wrong to think and feel the way I do?

• Upvote 4

If you've been reading the posts here, some people support what you are doing, I'm not one of them.

Why don't you just tell the guy before you meet and/or start fucking what your plans are?

I think it's absurd for you to ask people to co-sign what you are doing. 

You wouldn't even be asking unless you felt it was wrong or at the very least disrespectful.

If you ask someone NOT to do something and he does it, would you be happy? 

...do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

You are a top - not a god. Bottoms are not doormats. Show some respect. Jeez.

• Upvote 1

Could it be that tops are ignoring bottoms who say "don't cum inside me"? It happened to me last night. Again. I was topping this dude with a very tight hole and just as I was about to bust inside him he said....

I ignored him. Totally. I unloaded a bucket full of cum inside his fuck hole. Simply because I thought he was being ridiculous. Am I wrong to think and feel the way I do?

if the guy allow you to go in raw it's ridiculous to expect you to pull out before shooting your cum inside

When I'm in my rhythm I'm not breaking it for no one. If the bottom agreed to fuck bare he should know that he is getting my load in him. When I yell out open up boy just know I'm about to seed your hole.

You summed it up very well revemupman.

Bare fucking and breeding go hand in hand. Is there anyone reading this who doesn't believe that?

if the guy allow you to go in raw it's ridiculous to expect you to pull out before shooting your cum inside

Ridiculous? Yep. His right? Absolutely. Like it or not, he has that choice. This whole thought that the top should not be inconvenienced by a bottom asking him not to come inside is immature. For two reasons. One: a mature individual would make sure that it's ok to come inside before even beginning to fuck. Two: a mature individual would realize he's not the only one with needs in the room. If the bottom (however ridiculous it is) doesn't want the cum inside him, then (I know some hate this word) respect his wishes. Someday, some guy is going to be pissed enough after you come in him when he asked you not to that you're gonna wish you had pulled out. As they say (or used to): karma's a bitch. It'll get you someday.

All that being said: these bottoms need to get some education. If they aren't ready to take a load, they shouldn't be barebacking. It's absolutely insane of them to believe that pulling out is going to prevent infection. I'm disgusted with the lack of education in the gay community. Forget the hetero community. These guys are just fooling themselves (and obviously frustrating others) with their ignorance. So much for sex education in public schools.

Edited by cam1972
  • Upvote 3

This topic seems to be getting attention and I`ll say my opinion again. If a bottom lets a top put his bare cock in him he should not object to getting his cum in him. It`s just part of it. Also once that cock is in a guy that is no time for the bottom to ask status either. If the top wants to tell him ok. but even then if the top wants to cum in the bottom then it is ok to do so. It may seem harsh but that`s how I feel about it.

I was going to post exactly what cam1972 said. As stupid and annoying as it might be, sex is a 2 way transaction and each partner has a right to set limits. I understand it might be difficult (almost impossible) to do if he asks right before you're due to blow your load but, to use a well known phrase, no means no.

An easier way round it is to just say up front that if you let me fuck you bareback I will nut in you even if you say no during sex. If the bttm still goes ahead with it then no-one is under any false illusions and everyone gets what they really want.

Deciding to bareback is a gradual journey for a lot of guys and giving them a bad experience while they're finding their way doesn't help any of us.

• Upvote 1

Deciding to bareback is a gradual journey for a lot of guys and giving them a bad experience while they're finding their way doesn't help any of us.

Deciding to bareback is NOT a gradual journey. It's the final frontier.

Barebacking is not for kids. We are all adults here. And adults should know that actions have consequences. Like misterpiggy said earlier, fucking bare and breeding go hand in hand. I think nelliess missed that memo.

What do you think?

No, I got the memo. I just didn't fully agree with it. Also, final frontiers can take some getting used to for some guys.

I think all of us here are on the same page in wanting to give or receive loads in our ass. That's our choice. I just cannot agree with taking someone else's choice away from them just because we don't like it, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

• Upvote 2

I'm disgusted with the lack of education in the gay community. Forget the hetero community. These guys are just fooling themselves (and obviously frustrating others) with their ignorance. So much for sex education in public schools.

You are so right cam1972. Like you I'm disgusted with the lack of education in the gay community. This shortcoming in the gay community makes this topic relevant.

Edited by RideMyBlkDik
  • Upvote 1

You are so right cam1972. Like you I'm disgusted with the lack of education in the gay community. This shortcoming in the gay community makes this topic relevant.

I think it makes more than just this topic relevant. The stigma that HIV STILL carries in the gay community, the hate that comes with telling potential hook ups your status... It's all relevant.

Neliess didn't miss the memo. I agree with him. We all at some point or another were new to barebacking. Some take to it like fish to water. Other's dip their toes in, then their foot, then the other and so on. Each has their own progression. Yes, they are foolish in thinking the way they do, but each has to adjust at his own pace. To take that deliberately from him is incredibly selfish. While I fucking HATE to see loads wasted, I (nor you) am NOT them! They are different than us! We don't get to decide what is best for them at that moment. Let them come to the same conclusion that we have on their own terms. That taking loads is the best damn thing ever. But let them do it on THEIR terms. It's the adult thing to do. Be the better man.

• Upvote 3