Breed A Guy 3 Times Today

breeding87

Hot a message from a buddy on bbrt in the morning asking if was free, he wanted cum, i said of course come on over, he did, came to my place, ate his hole good and fucked him for a good 20mins before i pump my load in him deep, he headed out and i got ready for work, thought he left my neighborhood but he didn't, he send another message asking if i could give him another load and i said yes but couldn't host, so we drove off to a near by woods and fucked load number 2 into him.

Later on at work i got bored and i logged onto bbrt to find another message from him asking if i could load him up again, said of course, meet u out back my work place and i'll fuck u there, 20mins after i send that i get "here" so i met him outside and went to a discreet place near my work and fucked load 3 into him.

He had 3 loads in him already previous to the my first load, 2 from a buddy of him and 1 more from sone random guy he found, he was really hungry for cum and cock, he claims to be str8 and he likes girls but he get a real craving for dick from time to time. I am quite sure he got a few more loads after i fucked him the second time. He's hole is amazing. He said "I'll b around tomorrow if u got some more cum for me", ha! of course i do!

Multiple cummer here and can give as much cum as a cum hungry whore like him wants. Anybody near my area hit me up, love to to have a few reg cum dumps to use.

• Upvote 8