Support Fro This Site: Email Notifications On Followed Topics

NLbear

For about two or three days I no longer get email notifications from BZ for topics I am following. I used to get them every day.

Contacted moderators - no reply. Contacted the Help function on support@studio3x.com - no reply.

Anyone else has this problem?

Questions to moderators: what do I have to do to fix this problem?

Any news on this? It is annoying nobody seems to care about customer satisfaction.

I noticed member visits are down. When you do not get notifications of updates on topics you are following you tend to less visit the site.

I do visit the site daily, but it is difficult to navigate.

Rawtop, moderators. Please fix this?

• Upvote 1

I don't get notifications of messages sent to me, posts in topics I follow.... What the fuck? I know I've been coming here much less because I don't think anything is happening. Notifications are what keep me coming back. Better get on the damn ball if they want to keep the site up and running. All due respect.

• Upvote 1

Any of the Moderators! Respond please?! (thanks drscorpio for your reply btw). Please contact Rawtop (I didn't get any replies from him on previous questions, so I won't bother on this topic)) and find out what is going on please?

As cam1972 pointed out the site has become less attractive to visit. I don't want to scroll through all topics looking for updates. That is what the email notifications were for. Being informed about updates on any topics or forums.

• Upvote 1