Swallow Your Own Cum

Guest pigmanhknyc

9 hours ago, URS2USE said:

i've been doing this too!!  Some of the tubes contents are used as a sperm suppository, but i put a stick in most and suck on my frozen sperm like it's a lollipop!!

20220227_230523_copy_1008x477.jpg

Where do you get those tubes?  Are you able to get the frozen cum out in one piece?  I’d love to make some cum suppositories!

11 hours ago, Caged said:

Where do you get those tubes?  Are you able to get the frozen cum out in one piece?  I’d love to make some cum suppositories!

The tubes i bought online through eBay.  The sticks are just bamboo stir sticks and i put the tube in hot water  for about30 seconds and the "spermsicle" slides right out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I Mixed feelings to drinking my own Cum. I love it . in an ideal world, I'd never waste a drop. My Problem is that if I do drink my cum, I'll surely have The Shits later, sometimes minutes, sometimes hours. 

The Laxitiveceffect ruins it for me. I've read this is common, but I've never met anyone else with this problem 

I rarely eat my own cum after jerking off, however when I get sucked off and cum in a guy's mouth, I insist on him kissing my load back to me. Its one of the hottest most intimate things I know....ejaculating my poz semen in a mans mouth and then having him kiss me back, sharing the gift I just gave him