The Picasso Effect

RideMyBlkDik

It takes 2 to tango. Tops have to deal with the aftermath of being painted. As a top, here's how I deal with anything from a primer to a full coat of paint when a bottom unloads all over my cock...

Soon after the incident, I try to get some privacy in the bathroom. First I wash my cock gently with soap and warm water. Then I roll back the foreskin of my cock (I am uncut) and again I use soap and warm water to wash thoroughly.  Then since I always travel with rubbing alcohol, I apply a generous amount of the alcohol all over my raw cock. It burns like hell. And the burning sensation lasts about 30 to 45 seconds. Then I usually repeat by pouring more alcohol all over my cock....and the burning sensation repeats itself.  The goal is for the alcohol to kill any bacteria found in minute traces of fecal matter that might not be in plain sight, especially under the layering of my foreskin.  Finally I rinse my cock with warm water to make sure I see nothing but clear water.

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for me to have rubbing alcohol with me at all times (the kind you get in Walmart, Walgreens, CVS or any other pharmacy).  Some bottoms travel with a portable shower douche at all times.  Tops like me travel with rubbing alcohol at all times.

I'm a top and long ago I accepted the fact that the ass does have a day job.  So when I fuck a guy and an "accident" happens, I just keep fucking.  Even if he wants to stop because of embarrassment, I tell him that we're not stopping until we both cum. 

• Upvote 4

I'm a top and so far in my sexual exploits I have met only 2 bottoms who did not understand what it means for a man to clean himself out. The most recent happened in Indianapolis. This guy had bottomed for very few men in his lifetime. He explained to me that he is always making a mess when he gets fucked. He thought that was normal and natural for men who take dick. He honestly had not knowledge whatsoever about the cleaning out process.

So I took him to the pharmacy and we bought a Fleet enema. We read the instructions on the box to figure out how to do it. Unfortunately the instructions weren't very helpful. We had to Google it online to see an actual demonstration.

I have learned that I should never assume that all men who bottom have knowledge of the cleaning out process.

whenever a really hung top plunges in deep, it can get messy. 

Sometimes I wonder if it's the vigorous strokes of the top or if it's the depth reached by the top that causes the mess....

My guess is that it has more to do with the vigorous strokes causing waste matter to get dislodged. No doubt tops with small cocks can create enough havoc to cause a mess. If that's the case then indeed size doesn't matter.

As a bottom, I don't have this problem. I can count on less than one hand... and they've been with my bf  going in when I told him not to. Only one, years ago, was after I had cleaned out and there was a mess anyway.

Otherwise, knowing when I've gone to the bathroom or when I expect to go, then I decide if water or an enema will be sufficient. If I have any inkling of an unsettled stomach or bloating from water or mess up there, I don't go through with it.

Topping, I can't remember the last time its happened. When it did, unless it was a complete mess, I'm cool about, let the bottom go rinse and we'll continue or stop. I try not to shame them, especially if we mess around regularly and they're normally fine. Now, if its our first time fucking and you make a mess, there won't be a second. But ya... hardly ever happens.

I am surprised at how many bottoms never clean. Some are lucky to get by on being solid and regular and maybe a little soap. We've had to teach a bottom or two about douching when they've stayed over or they didn't have time to prepare.

Edited by topstud127

Guest bbbearlover1

I recently had the experience of being "painted" with a bisexual sub who hasn't been fucked much.  The problem was that it was the second time, and we'd already had this issue the first time around.  That pissed me off, because we'd planned to meet, and I reminded him of "cleaning up."  He simply took a dump, and didn't tell me.  Once I got to fucking, I got painted.  I got pissed, and he got a face full of his paint after I pulled out.  I don't get upset, if it's an unexpected hookup (what's the point in getting pissed about getting some unexpected pussy, lol), but show some fucking courtesy, if there's been some planning.  I also don't get upset, when it's a wake up fucking.  It's the morning, so what would one expect.

Once I got to fucking, I got painted. I got pissed, and he got a face full of his paint after I pulled out.

You are not alone. I have read blogs on other websites where tops go berserk when bottoms paint them. There are tops who will lose their temper to the point of cursing and shaming the bottom. The other extreme are tops who will have physical altercations with bottoms who paint them. Some tops are very unforgiving.

Edited by misterpiggy

Is that normal? Maybe his doctor can recommend some kind of treatment for that. (Assuming he's comfortable enough to discuss something like that with his doctor).

its not really needed.  

All a bottom has to do is use a fiber supplement (metamucial) it bulks up the feces, as well as forms it in a way that keeps it together, and lubricates the GI tract.  Using that with any meal, flushing out well with regular water, and not eating the day of a hookup is all thats needed.

The lack of fiber is the main problem.  Without it, feces becomes very viscous, and hard to completely remove.  Even if one already has a high natural fiber diet, a psyllium fiber supplement like metamucial is still a good idea.   

It takes 2 to tango. Tops have to deal with the aftermath of being painted. As a top, here's how I deal with anything from a primer to a full coat of paint when a bottom unloads all over my cock...

Soon after the incident, I try to get some privacy in the bathroom. First I wash my cock gently with soap and warm water. Then I roll back the foreskin of my cock (I am uncut) and again I use soap and warm water to wash thoroughly.  Then since I always travel with rubbing alcohol, I apply a generous amount of the alcohol all over my raw cock. It burns like hell. And the burning sensation lasts about 30 to 45 seconds. Then I usually repeat by pouring more alcohol all over my cock....and the burning sensation repeats itself.  The goal is for the alcohol to kill any bacteria found in minute traces of fecal matter that might not be in plain sight, especially under the layering of my foreskin.  Finally I rinse my cock with warm water to make sure I see nothing but clear water.

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for me to have rubbing alcohol with me at all times (the kind you get in Walmart, Walgreens, CVS or any other pharmacy).  Some bottoms travel with a portable shower douche at all times.  Tops like me travel with rubbing alcohol at all times.

DO NOT DO THIS.  Its a sure fire way to make or cause an infection as well as irritation.  If you want to kill bacteria use a antibacterial hand sanitizer with Benzalkonium chloride Its much milder on skin, especially sensitive skin. 

I am surprised at how many bottoms never clean. Some are lucky to get by on being solid and regular and maybe a little soap.

I am not surprised. But I find it baffling that some guys who never clean out can take dick and never leave a mess. I have fucked many guys in poor countries where enemas are in short supply. And I hardly ever get painted in those countries. Here in the USA I have fucked many guys who think that cleaning out means just taking a dump. That's all they know. Many of those guys never paint me as well. Yet some guys who douche regularly and in preparation for taking dick, those are the guys who seem to have the most "accidents". Go figure.

To all those tops who complain.....try to bottom for a chance and find how much work it is to make sure -as a bottom- you are 100% clean. It can take hours. As a top you just need to drop your pants and whip out your dick........

Appreciate the bottoms who take a lot of effort to make your experience a nice one. And yes "accidents" can still happen despite all the efforts taken by the bottoms.

Deal with it and stop complaining.

• Upvote 3

It's ok NLbear. Don't let them get under your skin. That's what they want. You will notice that every thread they start is about how this hook up went wrong and that hook up went wrong. And it was in this city and state and that city and state. And now he's fucking guys in third world countries. Don't buy into the hype. They either are just looking for attention or making fun of the site. Either way, don't buy into it. I'm done with this site. They've taken what was a nice place for poz guys to not feel alone and made a mockery of it. I won't be following this thread, so I don't care what they have to say. If they are for real, I don't care either. Life is too short to bitch and complain about everything. And it's too short to waste my time on attention seekers and players. I'm out.

Edited by cam1972
  • Upvote 1

I'm a top and long ago I accepted the fact that the ass does have a day job.  So when I fuck a guy and an "accident" happens, I just keep fucking.  Even if he wants to stop because of embarrassment, I tell him that we're not stopping until we both cum.

That's a great attitude. I really like that approach...makes it easier to deal with the situation. Thanks for sharing that perspective.

• Upvote 1

Topping, I can't remember the last time its happened. When it did, unless it was a complete mess, I'm cool about, let the bottom go rinse and we'll continue or stop. I try not to shame them, especially if we mess around regularly and they're normally fine.

I agree. Totally. Shaming your sex partner is not the way to go. It helps when you are thoughtful and considerate. Great attitude.