Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

We had a hell of a snow storm around these parts over the past weekend.  It was no surprise, the weather stations had been forecasting it for days, predicting almost to the minute the time it would start and end and almost to the tenth of an inch, how much snow actually would accumulate.  So no one was surprised, and things around our town started closing down around noon on Friday, since the snow as projected to start falling around mid-afternoon.  Around 11:30 i got a call on my cell from my friend Steve.

"You guys closing at noon?"

"Yep, you too?"

"Yeah.  How about I pick you up and drive you home.  Maybe we can pick up some lunch before the blizzard hits."

"Aw, thanks  But that would be out of your way."  Steve lives in a far out suburb; I share an old house with a bunch of guys in a close-in suburb.  "I'll just take the subway home," i added.

"Fuck dude.  The whole town is closing down at noon.  The subway's gonna be mobbed."  Steve is a difficult guy to say no to.  Mid-40s, ex-Marine, body of a Greek God, mind like a trap, cock of death.  "I'll be right at the front door of your building at ten after twelve," He ordered.  "Be there."

And so i was.  Steve was, as promised, right there in his four-wheel drive Range Rover or some such vehicle.  And it was clear almost immediately that we were heading in the direction of Steve's palatial suburban home rather than my place.  "Hey, you're going in the wrong direction," i protested."  Steve answered:  "I said I would take you home.  It's not gonna be your home, dude.  You'll be much happier being snowed in in my home.  Lots more room to have fun."  I just sat there.  As i said, Steve's a difficult guy to say no to. 

When we arrived at Steve's place, there was another car in the driveway.  "Ah," said Steve.  "I see that Joe and Jim already are here.  And before the snow started falling (mid-afternoon, as predicted) three more guys showed up.  Steve pulled me aside.  He explained that he had set up this little party for his best buddies knowing that we would be snowed in for days.  No one was going anywhere.  And he promised his friends that i could take it.  "Don't let me down bitch," he cautioned.  And, he advised, "Joe and Jim are married and they are both poz, but I told them that you take all loads and don't discriminate." 

Things started slowly.  Steve and a couple of the guys were playing a basketball game on the x-box, when Steve decided that he wanted his cock sucked.  So right there, without breaking stride with his game, he order me to suck his dick and i did, bringing him to a nice climax.  He cuffed my ears because his orgasm caused him to miss a three point shot on the x-box.  Within the next hour, Joe and Jim were spit roasting me in the living room, each one depositing a load in my respective holes, and then changing places and each depositing a second load.  Before the snow was 9 inches deep i had taken at least one load from each of the six guys.

i slept that night with Steve, although not a lot of sleeping was to be had be either of us, and when we awoke in the morning the snow as a good foot deep and Steve and I went out on the deck off his bedroom, totally naked and we fucked in the snow -- but quickly i have to say.  I wandered down to the kitchen to make breakfast for the guys like a good faggot.  The guys ate omelets, i ate a lot of cum and drank a lot of piss. 

It snowed all day Saturday, and no one went outside as the wind picked up something fierce.  And i got fucked, all over the house:  in Steve's well-equipped gym in his basement, on the living room sofa, on the hearth in the library in front of a blazing fire (i got my ass roasted in more than one way), in the sauna, in the kitchen in front of the stove as i was making dinner.  i slept with Steve Saturday night too.  he fucked me as soon as he got into the bed.  He woke me up at about 3:00am for another fuck.  I took care of his morning wood, and then he fucked me in the shower immediately afterwards.   Sunday morning was a continuous fuck fest as the guys all realized that the snow was scheduled to stop around mid-day.  

And it did stop.  But, it was another whole day until the road to Steve's house was plowed, so we were all "captive" for another day and a a;f of fucking action.   A surprise dividend, but no one was complaining --least of all me.

Sounds like a great way to spend a snow day or two.  Plenty of unexpected free time and lots of fucking make for a great experience.  I wish the recent storm had been so good to me.   Not only did it keep me from fucking on a Friday and Saturday, it was the start of what has been the longest "dry" period of my post-poz life.  So my snow story is short, alone, horny, no fucking sex.   I like the op's story much better.

• Upvote 1

That's been a fantasy of mine for years, to get snowed in and do nothing but get fucked. Although, having that many guys to take turns on your ass sure sounds a lot better than what I ever pictured. Sounds like a hot fucking time. And definitely something I would do -cooking for the guys, and taking their dicks, loads, and piss. That's what good whores are for, right?