On All Fours, Knees Together Or Apart?

TigerMilner

On 12/16/2019 at 6:30 AM, BBfaggot said:

I usually spread my legs apart to give my top better access but occasionally a top will kick my legs together. It's actually a huge turn on because I know he wants to enjoy fucking my ass looking like a submissive pussy rather than a sloppy cumdump bottom. Being fucked pussy up face down legs together and hands held behind my back is the ultimate position in faggot submissiveness.

hehe i love doing this to bottoms

Guest BBfaggot
11 hours ago, Uuha said:

hehe i love doing this to bottoms

It's the little things like this that make you such a successful and prolific sissy faggot trannie whore abuser 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2016 at 6:27 PM, niceguy70 said:

some guys try to push my legs together when they mount me from behind, but i dont like it, i like to open my legs and ass-cheeks as wide as i can and really feel everything in my asshole.. if my legs are together then i have too many other distractions hitting my body as he fucks me.

Who cares what you like, the Top gets what He likes, period.

Head down ass up for the top to pile drive his seed into my slut hole = knees together.

Head down, back arched rocking hips up for top to long/deep stroke = knees apart.

ultimately the top puts me how he wants me. I’m happy in any position I’m being fucked and taking loads