On All Fours, Knees Together Or Apart?

TigerMilner

Guest MTF-Claire

In the middle switch to knees together. It feels great for the top and for the bottom. With knees together his cock has a better chance of hitting your prostate.

• 9 months later...
Guest Upstateguy518

I like being knees apart or in all fours when bottoming. When I top I like it when the bottom is on all fours just waiting for it.

On 2/2/2016 at 6:27 PM, niceguy70 said:

some guys try to push my legs together when they mount me from behind, but i dont like it, i like to open my legs and ass-cheeks as wide as i can and really feel everything in my asshole.. if my legs are together then i have too many other distractions hitting my body as he fucks me.

Oddly spreading your legs tightens your ass. Legs together, even if his legs have to be outboard of yours, is looser. 

I like doggie style with my legs spread at first. I'm short so it helps. Once they get in there they can tell me however they want it and I will accommodate. It's my job to please them, not the other way around.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Guest BBfaggot
On 8/7/2018 at 11:33 AM, DesertChaos said:

I also love the position the OP describes.   I can also tell my bottom doesn't like it, but love how his cunt looks with his legs together...an inviting pussy

I usually spread my legs apart to give my top better access but occasionally a top will kick my legs together. It's actually a huge turn on because I know he wants to enjoy fucking my ass looking like a submissive pussy rather than a sloppy cumdump bottom. Being fucked pussy up face down legs together and hands held behind my back is the ultimate position in faggot submissiveness.

I naturally want to spread wide in the position (just like missionary), but I find that most tops want my legs closer together when I am on all fours so they get their legs on the outside of mine and get very clearly balls-deep.

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I naturally want to spread wide in the position (just like missionary), but I find that most tops want my legs closer together when I am on all fours so they get their legs on the outside of mine and get very clearly balls-deep.

Balls-deep works for me slut-boy.

Guest NudeNative

- Awesome question and insight, but for me personally whether I get penetrated doggy and ass up, or missionary with my legs/ knees spread open or closed, it's a matter of comfort for me in maximum pleasure and penetration. I am still a little new at being a submissive bottom so I am still a bit tight, but I have a gay cousin who knows I am bisexual who suggested some position and I experimented on my own when I was going to get fucked. 

-If my tops have smaller cocks (5 inches or less) I can get penetrated when I am on my hands and knees or ass up for doggy. I can get fucked comfortable doggy style, or when I am standing and bent over. I have had three tops who have had large cocks (7 inches- 9 inches) I was naked and had a pillow propped under my ass on my back and was finally penetrated missionary with my legs open and got fucked with minimal pain. 😉 o

Edited by NudeNative