Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

• 3 weeks later...

I received the loss of my married friend not long ago. He had me face down on his bed, fucking my brains out while his wife was out and his kids were down stairs. I had to literally scream into his pillow while he plowed my ass. When he did eventually breed me, I had leaked pre all over his sheets. He's very animalistic and I'm looking forward to our next fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I received the loss of my married friend not long ago. He had me face down on his bed, fucking my brains out while his wife was out and his kids were down stairs. I had to literally scream into his pillow while he plowed my ass. When he did eventually breed me, I had leaked pre all over his sheets. He's very animalistic and I'm looking forward to our next fuck.

Dang Roughfuckboi, sounds intense.

• 1 month later...

Is it the stress of the holidays or just the season? I have had 2 hookups with married guys over the past two weeks, both a little strange. First was with a guy in his 70s from Silverdaddies. We chatted in the chat room there a couple of times. Married to a woman in her 50s with a disabled daughter in her 20s he said. He wanted to know if i would dress up for him to fuck, i said yes but dont have anything to wear. He said not to worry, just come over. i got to his place, his wife and daughter out for the day. He just told me to go into the bathroom and change into the stuff there. i am 5'9" 138lbs at the moment. There was a summer type dress, childish panties that were obviously not new and ruffled ankle socks. i squeezed into the outfit and walked out. i heard him call "In here". i walked into the kitchen and he was sat at the table with a glass of pop and some cookies on a plate. He called me by a girls name and told me to sit down and drink my pop. i drank some and he pushed the cookies to me and i sat and ate a couple while he talked about how i had been bad and he was sorrry but this had to be done and he loved me. He stood up grabbed my hand and lead me to an obviously girls bedroom. There were family pictures of him, a women and a girl all over the place.  One picture had the girl in the dress i was wearing. He sat me on the bed, and talking all the time unzipped his pants and put his limp cock in my mouth. i sucked him hard and he talked all the time about how he knew i had started touching myself and how he knew i enjoyed it, but i must not not let any boy touch me and he would take care of it. He had stepped out of his pants and said he knew i wanted to touch myself but he was going to show me what my pussy was for and pushed me back on the bed. he pushed my legs up and pulled the panties to one side and rimmed the fuck out of me. he stopped and spat on my hole and then was back up. The dress was over my head and i felt him push his cock at my hole, and then he was fucking me, the whole time talking about how he would always take care of my needs and not to let any other boy do this.  It was totally strange, but he had a big cock and was a great top. He rolled me over, pulled the panties down and fucked me doggie with them round my thighs. As he was about to cum he was saying he was putting his seed in me and how his was the only seed that should ever be in me. He yelled "I love you baby" right as he blew his load in me. i just stayed on all fours as he pulled out and fingered my ass a little, then he pulled up the panties and pulled the dress back down and said " Go get cleaned up in the bathroom before mommy gets home" and he walked out the room. i waited a couple of minutes went back to the bathroom and changed back into my clothes, i made sure there was plenty of cum in the panties befor i took them off. i folded the dress and left it on the toilet seat with the socks and panties on top and went back to the kitchen. He was washing dishes in the sink, i said thanks and he just said, "no, thank you" and i just left. Not seen him since and his profile was deleated by the time i got home.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just got home from getting plowed by a hot married Chilean guy. Hooked up on CL, he was mid-30s, short, slim built with a nice thick cock. He said his wife is back in Chile visiting family and invited me to his place. Once we got naked and in his marital bed he kissed, licked, bit and kept spanking my ass ass cheeks. When we were ready to finally fuck he asked if I brought condoms and was hesitant when I said I didn't - well, hesitant for about 5 seconds before he banged me from behind and dropping a big load in me. All the time I had my face buried in the pillow and getting off on the scent of his wife’s perfume. 

Guest 24collegekid420

I've been fucked by several married guys in their marriage bed. I was just starting as a gay boy and finding myself more as a bottom. I had a daddy who I worked with, he was married with kids. He would always fuck me, feed me his cock and cum. Fuck me in his mini Van after work. Was hot

I got fucked by lots of married guys and most of them fucked me in their beds and on the couch, their kitchens, all over their living rooms, pool and basically all over their house. Some married to women and some to men. Every time we fucked the sheets would be covered in cum and sweat. It’s fucking hot! And all wanted to go raw just the way I like it! 

• Upvote 1

When I was married I loved getting fucked and bred in the bed I shared with my wife! I had many men fuck me...I always laid on her side, since I was the bottom. More than once there was spunk on the bed when we would share it later that night...cum running from my well fucked hole as we got busy. Great times!

On 10/19/2017 at 11:15 PM, Hungryholeforyou said:

I got fucked by lots of married guys and most of them fucked me in their beds and on the couch, their kitchens, all over their living rooms, pool and basically all over their house. Some married to women and some to men. Every time we fucked the sheets would be covered in cum and sweat. It’s fucking hot! And all wanted to go raw just the way I like it! 

I love making a mess all over their marital sheets too. ?

• Upvote 1